- Digital sports-media company Barstool is now in the business of sports betting
- Barstool Sportsbook has launched in several states and has a promo available for new customers
- See the full terms and conditions of the promotional offers, below
Whatever your opinion of Barstool Sports, it’s a fact that Dave Portnoy and company are now in the business of sports betting. Barstool Sportsbook has officially launched in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Residents of those states can take advantage of a promotional offer as the sportsbook looks to enter the market with a bang.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
The bonus offer is a straight-up $25 cash bonus plus a $1,000 risk-free bet.
Barstool Sportsbook Sign-Up Promo Details
Barstool’s sign-up offers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- New customers only making a first-time deposit.
- Limit one per customer.
- Customers must be physically present in one of the listed states, above.
- The $1,000 risk-free bet is only available on customers’ first cash wager.
- The bonus will be paid out as cash usable at the sportsbook if and only if the customer’s first cash wager is graded as a loss. DO NOT USE THE RISK-FREE BET ON A WAGER THAT COULD PUSH!
- Customers do not have to opt into the $1,000 risk-free bet promo. Opting into the $25 cash bonus automatically qualifies customers for the risk-free bet.
Barstool’s Available Betting Options
Barstool has opened with an impressive slate of betting options for a brand-new sportsbook.
The table below sets out which sports are currently available.
|Australian Rules Football||Yes|
|MLB (plus additional baseball leagues)||Yes|
|NBA (plus additional basketball leagues)||Yes|
|NHL (plus additional hockey leagues)||Yes|
There is very little that Americans would want to bet on that isn’t available already. Esports is the arguably the biggest betting market that Barstool doesn’t currently offer.
Expect the site’s betting selection to grow in the first year.