- Arizona online sports betting launched right before NFL kicks off its 2021-22 season on September 9th, 2021
- Barstool Sportsbook is offering an amazing $1000 risk-free bet for all new Arizona users
- Read below to find out how you can sign-up at Barstool Sportsbook, and how to claim your $1000 risk-free bet
Barstool Sportsbook and the state of Arizona are ready to welcome all sports bettors. Online sports betting went live in Arizona on Thursday, September 9th, 2021 right before the Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers kick off the 2021-22 season.
Barstool Sportsbook has partnered with NASCAR’s Phoenix Raceway to obtain its sports betting license in Arizona. For all NASCAR fans, Barstool Sportsbook plans to offer dynamic and exclusive odds for all races as betting continues to grow in the racing industry.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
Before placing any bets, new users will have to sign-up at Barstool Sportsbook. Upon sign-up, users will receive a risk-free bet up to $1000!
How to Sign-Up at Barstool Sportsbook
Signing up at Barstool is as simple as any other sportsbook. After disclosing some personal information to set up your account, Barstool will identify your location and identity to approve your registration. Here is a breakdown of the process:
- Firstly, you will need to click “Create New Account”
- Barstool Sportsbook will then ask you to provide your email address and then create a username and password
- There is no opt-in required for this promotion so no need to include a promo code
- Users will then have to insert their full name, birthdate, full address, phone number, last four digits of your social security number
- Once the registration is complete, Barstool Sportsbook will verify your identity and location
- After being approved, you will be ready to use the risk-free bet
Barstool Sportsbook Arizona $1000 RFB
- Available to new users only
- To claim, make a first-time deposit
- Make a first time wager on any single game event
- If that bet LOSES, bettors will receive a refund in sportsbook bonus cash equal to the amount wagered (up to $1,000). Do not make your first bet on a wager that can PUSH.
- No opt-in required
Best Way to Use This Promo
Arizona online sports bettors will have many different ways to use this promo. To make the most of your first weekend as a new sports bettor, users should look into using this bonus on the Jaguars vs Texans game on Thursday night.
Barstool Sportsbook Arizona is listing the Jaguars as 3.5-point favorites in their matchup with the Texans. The total sits at 45.5, with both teams coming in with offenses that have a lot to prove. First overall pick, Trevor Lawrence, will be making his NFL debut, while Tyrod Taylor leads the charge for Houston.
The Barstool Sportsbook app is coming soon to Arizona and we’re serving up this exclusive offer just for you. Unlock 4 FREE $100 bets and if those bets win, you’ll get a bonus cash payout.
— Penn National Gaming (@PNGamingInc) August 29, 2021
The number on the Texans continues to hover around 3.0 or 3.5. The line hasn’t moved much, but there is a lot of public money on Jacksonville. 70% of the handle (total money) and 84% of the total bets are on Jags -3.5. So why not take a flyer on the Texans at this point?
Although the Jaguars have an implied win probability of 63.4%, I think taking a chance with your risk-free bet on the Texans to win outright or spread isn’t a terrible idea. It’s always good to go against the grain in opening weekends, especially when the splits are so lopsided. Either +145 or +3.5 at -114, hold some pretty decent value. Make sure to check out SBD’s NFL odds page before locking in your bets this weekend.