- Barstool Sportsbook has big promotional offers for customers across the country for the final weekend of October football
- New users can get a massive $1,000 risk-free bet on Week 9 of CFB and NFL Week 8 as well as a special promotion on the Michigan vs Michigan State game
- See the full list of available promos and claim these bonuses at the Barstool Sportsbook below
Barstool Sportsbook is celebrating a massive weekend in football with promotions on the biggest games in College Football anf the NFL.
El Presidente’s Michigan Wolverines are headed to East Lansing for a massive game against the Spartans, and you can win $50 in cash as long as a single point is scored in the game. Scroll below for further details on that promo.
The Barstool Sportsbook is also continuing to offer new users a $1,000 risk free bet as a bonus for signing up and making a first time deposit.
New users who register now can take advantage of a $1,000 risk-free bet on their first wager, and it can be used on any Week 9 College Football game or Week 8 NFL game.
Barstool Sportsbook Promos
|Promo||End Date||Claim Offer|
|$1,000 Risk Free Bet||Evergreen||Get Promo|
|Michigan vs MSU Bet $10, Win 50 if 1+ Point Scored||Oct. 30, 2021|
|MeganMakinMoney Merch Giveaways||Oct. 31, 2021||Get Promo|
|Brandon Versus NCAAF picks contest||Nov. 27, 2021||Get Promo|
|Dave and Dan’s Overs Tournament||January 9, 2022||Get Promo|
How to Sign Up at Barstool Sportsbook
All you have to do to sign up and bet alongside your favorite Barstool personalities is head over to the Barstool Sportsbook and hit the button to create a new account. From there, you’ll just need to enter some basic personal info to confirm your identity:
- Email address
- A username
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your SSN
After that, you’ll be able to make a deposit from a plethora of accepted payment options!
Bet $10, Win $50 Bonus at Barstool Sportsbook If 1+ Point Scored in Michigan vs Michigan State
Barstool Sportsbook is offering all new customers a $50 bonus surrounding Saturday’s massive Michigan vs Michigan State game. All you need to do to win is bet at least $10 on the game and you’ll be instantly credited with a $50 bonus if a point is scored in the game.
Pick Em Week 9 is LIVE
— Barstool Pick Em (@Barstoolpickem) October 28, 2021
Just use code “DIME50” while signing up and you’ll be opted in to receive this bonus from the Barstool Sportsbook.
Barstool Sportsbook $1,000 Risk Free Bet Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The offer is only available to new customers making their first deposit.
- Customers must be physically present in the state where you sign-up to place the wager
- Limited to one per customer
- Each new customer’s first real-money wager counts as their one and only risk-free bet. If the wager is graded as a loss, Barstool will credit the customer’s account with cash equal to the amount of the wager. The cash cannot be immediately withdrawn and must be used at the sportsbook.
- Customers do not have to opt into the $1,000 risk-free bet promo.
Barstool Sportsbook’s “Brandon Versus” College Football Contest
This promo allows Barstool customers to compete against Barstool’s Brandon “BFW” Walker. Walker chooses five college football wager each week (ATS or over/under) and another Barstool employee chooses five of their own wagers. Then Barstool customers can wager on who will finish the week with a better betting record: Brandon or his opponent. Both are available at -110 odds.
This contest is running all year and, the more weeks you opt in, the bigger your potential bonus at the end of the season if Brandon finishes the year with a losing record against his weekly opponents.
His picks for this weeks aren’t released at time of publish, but last week he went 3-2 for a win against Big Cat edging out Dan on Ole Miss -9.5, Oklahoma State +7.5 and Nevada +2.5.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000