- Caesars Sportsbook is offering a $5,000 risk-free bet for this weekend’s NFL, college football and MLB Playoffs action
- Bet a favorite or a big underdog knowing your first bet is risk-free up to $5,000
- See how you can claim and take advantage of this offer below
The NFL and college football seasons are now in full swing, and the MLB Playoffs are heating up too. Caesars Sportsbook wants all new customers to get in on the betting action with a first-time risk-free bet of up to $5,000 to enjoy the action this weekend. Sign up for a new account and know that no matter which team you bet on, your first bet will be risk-free!
See all the details on this amazing offer from Caesars Sportsbook below.
Caesars Sportsbook $5,000 Risk-Free Bet Offer
|Caesars Arizona||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Colorado||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Indiana||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Iowa||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Michigan||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars New Jersey||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Tennessee||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Virginia||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
How to Register Your Caesars Sportsbook Account & Claim a $5,000 Risk-Free Bet
There are a few simple steps to take to create your new Caesars Sportsbook account and to claim this offer.
- First, you’ll need to choose your state from the list above and go to the “Join Now” section
- When creating your new account, you’ll be asked to provide the following: full name, date of birth, phone number, address, and Social Security Number
- After this, you’ll be asked to upload a piece of a government-issued ID to verify your account and to choose your deposit method
- Use the promo code “SBDIMERF” to claim this offer
Caesar, our hero! 🏆
Emperors, you too are heroes.
🦸♂️🦸♀️ not 🥖
Your app is ready. It's great.
Download it: https://t.co/GeTbVeWf2S
— Caesars Sportsbook (@CaesarsSports) October 18, 2021
Caesars Sportsbook $5,000 Risk-Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Below are the complete terms and conditions for this Caesars Sportsbook offer here.
- Available to new customers of AZ, CO, IN, IA, MI, NJ, TN or VI
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age
- Opt-in to this offer by using promo code “SBDIMERF”
- The promotion applies to your first wager. If this wager is a loss, Caesars Sportsbook will credit your account up to $5,000
- Bonus funds are paid out as bet credits to your account. Bet credits are not equivalent to cash and winning wagers made with bet credits return the profit only, not the original stake.
"Mayfield being out isn’t the only reason this line has shifted, the Browns have a lot of injuries across the board," Craig Mucklow, VP of Trading at #CaesarsSportsbook
Highlighted by Broncos-Browns, check out the notable spread and total shifts for NFL Week 7 and read more ⬇️
— Caesars Sportsbook (@CaesarsSports) October 20, 2021
How to Use Caesars Sportsbook Promo
If can you can afford to make the full $5,000 deposit upon opening your account, then we definitely recommend doing so to get the most bang for your bonus buck.
A $5,000 free bet on a heavy favorite can still net you a pretty substantial return. Or, conversely, a $5,000 bet on a big underdog, with no risk to you, could really give your bankroll a huge boost.
If you’re looking for an easy win (on paper), there are a few massive favorites on the NFL card this weekend including the Packers, Patriots, Rams, Bucs and Cardinals.
If you want to use your risk-free bet right away, there are five football games taking place on Thursday. Four in college football and one in the NFL. With Baker Mayfield and many others on Browns out of the lineup, perhaps there’s no better time to bet on the Broncos on TNF.
No matter which game of sport you choose, no that Caesars Sportsbook has your back up to $5,000 for your first bet!