- This weekend features a ton of sports betting action, including the college basketball conference championships
- Get 5-1 odds for a three-pointer to be made in the Bulls vs Cavs game
- Get everything you need to know about this offer below
Conference championship weekend sees a ton of NCAA action for sports bettors to enjoy and bet on. At Barstool Sportsbook all new customers can claim a sweet offer that gives you a $1,000 risk-free bet for the weekend. You can also claim 5-1 odds on a three-pointer being made during the Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers game.
Barstool Sportsbook Illinois NBA Offer
On Saturday, March 12, Barstool Sportsbook Illinois customers can take advantage of a great bonus to turn $20 into $100 in the Chicago Bulls’ game. Claim the Barstool Sportsbook Illinois promo code with “DIMECHI100” for this offer.
The Chicago Bulls are hosting the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 pm EST and new Barstool customers are able to bet $20 and win $100 if the Bulls hit one deep ball in the game. That’s one three-pointer from the Bulls to claim 5-1 odds in the Cavs vs Bulls game. Chicago currently ranks right behind Miami as the top three-point shooting percent team in the league at 37.4-percent.
Register your account at Barstool up until tip-off of this game to claim this offer.
Barstool Sportsbook $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
There’s no better time for a $1,000 risk-free bet than this weekend as we head into the college basketball conference title games. If you want to give your bankroll a boost ahead of this weekend’s NCAA action, then this Barstool Sportsbook bonus is for you!
All new users can get this bonus when they use the promo code ‘DIME1000‘. when signing up this weekend. Claim this offer and if your first bet loses you’ll be refunded up to $1,000.
Steps to Sign-Up at Barstool Sportsbook
Get your new Barstool Sportsbook account up and running this weekend and you’ll be ready to claim one of these amazing offers mentioned above. Follow the simple steps below to get started at Barstool:
- Click here to sign-up
- Barstool Sportsbook is available to customers in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VI & WV
- Fill out the personal information required to set up your account: full name, address, email, phone number, last four digits of your SSN
- Make a first-time deposit using one of Barstool’s many deposit methods
- Claim one of the offers mentioned in this article and make your first bet
Click here to claim your Barstool Sportsbook promo for this weekend’s college basketball or NBA betting action.