- College Hoops returns to arenas and our televisions on Tuesday, November 9th
- DraftKings is offering 100-1 odds on any team to win, and many sportsbooks are offering risk-free bets up to $1,000
- Claim the promo codes for these sportsbook bonuses and offers for CBB by scrolling below
After what felt like an eternity, college basketball returns to the sporting world this on this Tuesday night. Gone are the COVID restrictions and empty arenas, in are the raucous student sections, a bevy of non-conference action and of course, the final season for Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski.
As has been the case since 2018, opening night is headlined by the Champions Classic, pitting Michigan State vs Kansas and Kentucky against the Blue Devils, along with 118 other games across the country.
With a ton of games coming bettors ways each night, the sportsbooks are offering plenty of promos to both new and existing customers alike to bet on College Basketball, which you can see in the table below.
College Basketball Betting Promos
|FanDuel||Risk Free Bet Up to $1,000|
|DraftKings Sportsbook||Up to $1,050 Free for Registering|
|Barstool Sportsbook||Claim $1,000 Risk Free Bet Upon Registry|
In addition to the above promos, multiple books offer risk free bets when you sign-up, including Caesars Sportsbook – which is also providing new players a first bet mathc up to $1,001 if your first wager loses at the sportsbook.
Click on your state below to claim this Caesars Sportsbook promo code upon registry.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Caesars Arizona||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Colorado||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Indiana||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Iowa||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Michigan||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars New Jersey||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Tennessee||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
|Caesars Virginia||Claim Free Bet Match Up to $1,001|
Signing Up for an Online Sportsbook
The sign-up process for most books is easy and doable in a jiff, as you can see from the following instructions.
- While you can register at all sportsbooks on both desktop and mobile devices, some promotional offers can only be claimed through their associated apps. You can download the DraftKings Sportsbook App, download the FanDuel Sportsbook App and the BetMGM Sportsbook App, as well as the Barstool Sportsbook App by clicking any of these links
- To be eligible to play, you must be a resident in a state where sports betting has been legalized (and the sportsbook of their choice is operational)
- Customers must provide a certain amount of personal information to register, including full name, date of birth, phone number, residential address, valid email address, Social Security Number
- You may have to upload your ID in order to register. Even if customers are not required to do so during registration, they will need to prior to withdrawing any funds
- Must be 21 years of age to register
DraftKings 100-1 Odds on Any Team in College Basketball Promo
This one is simple, easy and rewarding to the bettor. All you need to do is bet at least $1 on a game, and as long as it doesn’t end 0-0 you’re rewarded with $100! Yes, college basketball can be a rock fight, but no game is ending without points. Hit the link below to claim this bonus at DraftKings Sportsbook.
With the DraftKings 100-1 odds promotion, new users can easily build up their bankroll to continue betting on College Basketball later this week, including the massive Villanova vs UCLA game on Friday, and Texas heading to Gonzaga on Saturday night.
The #DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship has been a TIME!
— Missin Curfew (@MissinCurfew) November 7, 2021
FanDuel Risk Free Bet Up to $1,000
FanDuel Sportsbook is also offering their new users a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 after sign up. So take a big shot on your first wager, and even if it loses – your stake will be credited back to your account!Advertising Disclosure
FanDuel offers one of the best user experiences in online sports betting, and is especially strong in offerings on College Basketball.
When you open up the Sportsbook app and see 75+ college basketball games pic.twitter.com/14ugftEpnQ
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) November 9, 2021
To stay up on the latest trends, lines and splits – head over to our College Basketball odds page before placing your bets.