- Barstool Sportsbook has multiple promotions on offer for Week 1 of the college football season
- The promos include a $1,000 risk-free bet for new customers
- See below for full details
While Week Zero officially started the 2021-22 college football season last weekend, the vast majority of teams see their first action in Week 1 this Saturday (Sep. 4th).
Barstool Sportsbook, which is up and running in seven different states already, has a host of promotional offers available, the most-lucrative of which is a $1,000 risk-free bet for new customers.
SIGN UP BONUS
Get a Risk-Free Bet Up to $1,000
Barstool also has a college football-specific promo for all customers (new and old). The promo pits you, the bettor, against oddsmaker Brandon Walker. Walker will choose five ATS or totals bets for each week’s NCAA football games. Bettors then wager yes/no on whether Walker will finish the week above .500.
If Brandon finishes the year with a losing record, those who opted in will receive a bonus (based on how much they wagered during the season).
Barstool’s “Brandon Versus” Promotion Terms and Conditions
The “Brandon Versus” promotion is subject to the following rules, terms, and conditions:
- Customers must opt in to participate.
- Participants must place a $25 cash wager on the yes/no option at least four times during the course of the 2021 college football season.
- While Walker bets on five games each week, the result from the week (either above or below .500) only counts as one point for the purposes of the contest.
- E.g. if Walker finishes 5-0 the first week, he gets one point. If Walker finishes 2-3 the next week, the other side gets one point.
- The contest runs for 13 weeks. If Walker finishes 6-7 or worse, participants will get a bonus based on the number of times the participated during the season. The “bonus tiers” are as follows:
- at least four weeks = $25 sportsbook bonus cash;
- at least seven weeks = $50 sportsbook bonus cash;
- at least 10 weeks = $75 sportsbook bonus cash;
- all 13 weeks = $100 sportsbook bonus cash.
- All weekly yes/no wagers must be made with the customer’s own money (not other bonus funds).
- Only residents of Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey may participate in the contest.
- The bonus funds will be credited to each participant within 72 hours after the final week (Nov. 27, 2021), but if and only if Brandon finished with a losing record for the season.
“Brandon Versus” Week 1 Picks
|Georgia vs Clemson||Clemson -3||51.5||Georgia +3.5|
|Penn State vs Wisconsin||Wisconsin -5.5||50.0||Penn State +5.5|
|Texas Tech vs Houston||Houston -1.5||64.5||TTU +1.5|
|BYU vs Arizona||BYU -12.5||54.5||Arizona +12.5|
|Marshall vs Navy||Marshall -2.5||47.5||Navy +2.5|
Barstool Sportsbook is currently operational in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Barstool Arizona should be up and running on September 9, 2021.