- DraftKings is bringing back the popular “Hammer the Over” promotion for Week 1’s marquee Clemson vs Georgia game
- For every 2,500 bettors who take the over, the total for the game will reduce by a half-point
- This offer is eligible to ALL DraftKings customers, so scroll below to see how to claim it
After the appetizer that was Week 0, a full slate of college football action is upon us over Labor Day weekend.
With games running from Wednesday through Monday night, CFB fans and bettors alike have a fiesta of football to tune in for. To get in on the fun, DraftKings is offering another “Hammer the Over” on the massive matchup of top five teams as No. 3 Clemson faces No. 5 Georgia in Charlotte on Saturday night at 7:30pm EST on ABC.
If you haven’t participated in a Hammer the Over before, DK drops the total by a half-point for every 2,500 customers who takes the over on the total in the selected game. At the time of writing, it’s already down to 27 points from the listed total of 51.5.
For those of you not already signed up with DraftKings, now’s the time, as they are offering $200 in free bets instantly after sign up if you place a single bet on any college football game.
With your bankroll built up after you claim the 200-1 promo above, you’ll want to opt in to the Hammer the Over promo and plunk down a wager along with your fellow bettors.
Hammer the Over for Clemson vs Georgia at DraftKings
In what is arguably a contest of the top two defenses in the country facing off, this ABC primetime matchup presents great opportunity to jump in on the promotional points total and hammer the over.
- To claim, user must place a bet on special “Georgia Bulldogs vs Clemson Tigers on 9/4 to cover Hammer the Over Points Total Promo” market which is boosted from -10000 to +100
- You must select the boost in your bet slip BEFORE placing the bet
- Boosted odds bet must be placed as a single bet
- Max bet $25 on the odds boost
- Boost expires before kick off on Saturday, September 4th at 7:30pm EST
- Excludes live bets, parlays, cash outs, free bets, voided bets and other odds boosts
- The promotional points total reduces by .5 points for every 2,500 customers that bet on the prop. For example, if the original total was 50 and 100k customers placed an eligible bet, the total would drop to 30 points
- “Hammer the Over Total Special” will settle as a winner if the point total scored in the game goes over the final promotional point total
- Must be located in CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, or WV
How to Register at DraftKings
Registry at DraftKings is very simple and a quick process, you will just need a few personal details handy when signing up. Those include your full name, DOB, address and last four digits of your social security number.
You will also be prompted to upload a photocopy of your government issued ID to complete your registry. Once registered, there are multiple instant deposit options including credit and debit cards, bank or wire transfers as well as Paypal.
Why Should You Hammer the Over?
Quite frankly, we could be in for a real defensive battle in Charlotte.
Both teams are absolutely loaded with returnees as well as multiple consensus top 50 NFL draft prospects including Clemson CB Andrew Booth, and Georgia’s OLB Adam Anderson, MLB Nakobe Dean and DT Jordan Davis.
There’s multiple question marks on offense as well, with the Bulldogs missing multiple players due to injury and personal issues, and Clemson still waiting on either Lyn-J Dixon or 5-star freshman Will Shipley to seize the RB1 spot.
The team to score in the upper 20’s likely wins this massive neutral site affair, so it’s well worth it to opt-in with your fellow bettors and get this total down to a miniscule number ahead of kick-off.