- FanDuel Sportsbook’s latest promo offers both the Eagles or Cowboys at incredible odds for their Monday Night Football Matchup on September 27th, 2021
- The Cowboys are -215 on the moneyline, but with this FanDuel promo bettors can get Dallas to win at +3000 odds
- Read below for more details on this promo, along with the best way to use it on the Eagles vs Cowboys game
FanDuel Sportsbook are giving all new users the opportunity to cash in big with the upcoming Monday Night Football game featuring the Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys. Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are already feeling the heat around this NFC East matchup, so FanDuel Sportsbook decided to join in on the fun with an amazing promotion.
FanDuel is offering new users who sign-up and make a first-time deposit of $5 can get a unique odds boost. The odds boost is getting the Eagles or Cowboys to win at 30/1 odds. That means, Pennsylvania sports bettors, that you can bet $5 on the Eagles and cash $150 if they win! What a deal right?
FanDuel offers an online sportsbook, daily fantasy sports, and an online casino. FanDuel entered Pennsylvania in March 2019 as a retail sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino Resort. Once online sports betting became legal in Pennsylvania, FanDuel jumped at the opportunity to launch their online sportsbook in July 2019.
FanDuel is simply one of the best sportsbooks across the US as they offer dynamic odds and an easy registration process. Let’s take a look at their sign-up process, and how Pennsylvania online sports bettors can cash in on the Eagles or ride with the dark side on the Cowboys.
How to Sign-Up at FanDuel Sportsbook
The sign-up process at FanDuel is seamless. Before clicking the banner above to trigger the registration process, there are a few pieces of information you should have handy. All new users should have their full name, date of birth, full address, email address, and last four digits of their SSN ready to input.
During the sign-up process, FanDuel will ask for users to create a unique username and password. After FanDuel Sportsbook verifies your identity through the information given, you will be ready to bet! And what better way to start than with the Eagles vs Cowboys promo.
Eagles vs Cowboys FanDuel Promo
- The offer is only available to new customers making a first-time deposit
- This 30/1 odds boost applies to the Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys matchup on September 26th, 2021 at 8:15 PM EST
- The maximum bet for this promo is $5. Maximum winnings are therefore $150
- The winnings are paid as CASH, not free bets (unlike most promos).
- The offer can only be claimed via the FanDuel app. New customers who signup on desktop will be directed to download the app in order to claim this promo offer.
- All winning bets will be paid out within 72 hours of the game concluding.
- Must be located in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, or AZ
- REMEMBER: This offer replaces FanDuel’s $1,000 risk-free bet offer for new customers and any other signup bonuses available at the time of registration.
Best Way to Use This Eagles vs Cowboys FanDuel Promo
The Eagles and Cowboys split their season series a year ago, with both teams winning at home. In fact, home teams have won five straight against the spread in the Eagles vs Cowboys series. So, with the Cowboys at home, does this make them the better bet as the favorite in this matchup?
Eagles vs Cowboys Odds
|Team||Spread at FanDuel||Moneyline||Total|
|Philadelphia Eagles||+3.5 (-104)||+180||O 51.5 (-110)|
|Dallas Cowboys||-3.5 (-118)||-215||U 51.5 (-110)|
Just to put this promotion in perspective, let’s take a look at what bettors would have to wager to profit $150 on the regular moneyline odds. For Eagles fans using a Pennsylvania online sportsbook, bettors will have to wager approximately $83 at +180 odds to profit $150. For people looking to wager on the Cowboys, bettors will have to wager about $318 at -215 odds to profit $150.
I think the Eagles have a good chance of winning this game after a battle with the 49ers. The Cowboys’ defense will have to step up like they did in Week 2 because the last time they played in primetime the Bucs torched their defense. If you’re looking to ensure a profit, I would suggest using the Eagles vs Cowboys FanDuel promo on Dallas, and then dropping another $75 on the Eagles. That way, it’s a win-win with either outcome.