- The NFL Week 5 continues this weekend with a London game kicking things off at 9:30 am EST Sunday morning and an exciting Bills at Chiefs SNF game
- Grab 49-1 odds on either the 49ers or Cardinals to win on Sunday afternoon
- See all the best sportsbook promos for the entire NFL Week 5 schedule below
The NFL returns to London in NFL Week 5 and sportsbooks have you covered with lots of exciting offers and promotions to get you ready for the weekend. It’s a full Sunday with the Jets and Falcons playing at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Sunday morning and the Bills visiting the Chiefs Sunday night. The Ravens host the Colts on MNF to conclude NFL Week 5.
See the top promos from sportsbooks for NFL Week 5 below!
NFL Week 5 Betting Promos
|FanDuel||Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel|
|BetMGM||Bet $10, Win $200 if Your Team Scores a TD at BetMGM|
|Barstool||Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet|
In addition to these great offers mentioned above, be sure to check our Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars is offering up a $5,000 risk-free bet on any NFL Week 5 game this weekend for new customers. Create a new account at Caesars and if your first bet is a loss, your account will be credited with a free bet of up to $5,000.
Want a quick $100? Who doesn’t! New customers at WynnBET can also take advantage of a simple promotion to win a quick $100. Simply bet at least $1 on any team on the NFL Week 5 card and you’ll win $100 if either team in that game scores.
If anyone is due for a bounceback week, its @BarstoolBigCat
— Barstool Pick Em (@Barstoolpickem) October 8, 2021
How to Download a Sports Betting App for NFL Week 5
How can you sign up for a new sportsbook and download an app to start betting? The steps are simple and quick. Simply follow the points below. Registering an account and downloading a sportsbook app is easy and can be done within a few minutes.
- Sportsbook apps will be available for free to download. You can download the DraftKings Sportsbook App, download the FanDuel Sportsbook App and the BetMGM Sportsbook App by clicking any of these links
- Customers must be 21+ and located inside a state where sports betting is legal
- Provide items of personal information such as full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number, last four digits of SSN
- Proof of your ID and address may be needed to verify your account by uploading files/images to your sportsbook account
- You’ll be asked to create a username and password
- Choose your method of deposit to make your first deposit and then begin betting
DraftKings’ Bet $1 on Any NFL Week 5 Game, Win $100 Promo
At DraftKings, all new customers have to do to win $100 is simply bet $1 on any team on the NFL Week 5 schedule. If that team scores a point, you’ll win $100. That can be a touchdown, field goal, safety — any point at all.
FanDuel 49-1 Odds or Either the 49ers or Cardinals Promo
New FanDuel customers in eligible states can make a first-time deposit of at least $10, which will gain them access to this NFC West promo for Sunday.
When making a bet on this game, the first $3 of your moneyline bet on either team will be graded at 49-1 odds at FanDuel. That equates to $147 on that $3. The remainder of your bet is paid out at current market odds if you win.
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) October 8, 2021
BetMGM’s Bet $10, Win $200 Promo
At BetMGM, their bet $10, win $200 promo is still running into the NFL Week 5 schedule.
New customers can scoop up an easy $200 by creating a new BetMGM account and making a $10 moneyline bet on any team this weekend. If that team scores a TD, your account will be credited with a free $200! There are some heavy favorites this weekend including the Vikings, Patriots. Bucs, Cowboys and Ravens, all of which will surely score at least one touchdown.