- FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in Connecticut
- To celebrate their opening, they are offering new users $100 if Mac Jones throws for 1+ Yard against the Jets
- See how you can grab this outstanding offer from FanDuel Connecticut below
Coming off a thriller that ended in a loss against the Cowboys, the New England Patriots get a bounce back spot in Week 7 against the Jets.
With FanDuel Sportsbook Connecticut now live and operational, new users are being offered $100 if Patriots QB Mac Jones throws for at least one yard during their game. That’s right – just one yard out of Mac Jones, and new users receive $100 to their bankroll.
If it sounds too easy to be true, it’s not. Jones has already thrown for 1,472 yards through six games – with his lowest total being 186 against the Jets in Week 2,
See how you can create your new FanDuel Sportsbook account and take advantage of this promo by scrolling below.
Patriots vs Jets Odds
|New York Jets||+7 (-106)||+265||O 42.5 (-112)|
|New England Patriots||-7 (-114)||-330||U 42.5 (-108)|
Odds as of October 20th at FanDuel
FanDuel Sportsbook Connecticut Mac Jones Promo Details
Read on to find out the terms and conditions for claiming this exciting offer from FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Open to new customers only in CONNECTICUT only
- The promotion is valid from Oct. 19th to Oct. 24th at 1:00pm EST ahead of kickoff
- After creating an account and making your first deposit, place a bet of $1 (max) on the Patriots’ moneyline in their Week game vs the Jets on October 24, 2021
- If Bills’ QB Josh Allen throws for 1+ yards in the game, regardless of the final outcome, you will win $100 in bet credits
- This offer replaces FanDuel’s $1,000 risk-free bet (RFB) for new customers. Users who claim this offer will not be able to claim the RFB or any other acquisition specific offer
How to Register at FanDuel Sportsbook Connecticut
Get started betting at FanDuel with a few quick and easy steps.
Registering for a new account can be done straight from the FanDuel app. You’ll be asked to create a username and password, as well as to provide the following information.
Your full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number, and the last four digits of your SSN.
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗨𝗧 — Welcome aboard 🤑
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) October 19, 2021
Because FanDuel Sportsbook uses third-party software to electronically verify your information, new customers can avoid the sometimes lengthy process of uploading documents for proof of address and ID.