- Caesars Sportsbook has a $5,000 risk-free bet being offered for new customers this weekend
- You can use this risk-free bet for this weekend’s NFL, CFB and World Series action
- Read on below for all the information you need to open a Caesars Sportsbook account and claim this offer
It’s another jam-packed weekend of sports action highlighted by NFL Week 8, CFB Week 9 and the World Series between the Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros. To get you ready for your betting weekend, Caesars Sportsbook is serving up a $5,000 risk-free bet to new customers.
Simply sign up, make your first bet, and Caesars will refund your first bet up to $5,000 if you lose.
Get everything you need to know about this Caesars Sportsbook bonus below.
Caesars Sportsbook $5,000 Risk-Free Bet Offer
|Caesars Arizona||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Colorado||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Indiana||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Iowa||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Michigan||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars New Jersey||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Tennessee||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars Virginia||Claim $5K Risk-Free Bet|
Steps to Registering Your Caesars Sportsbook Account & Claiming a $5,000 Risk-Free Bet
Signing up is easy at Caesars Sportsbook when you follow these few simple steps.
- First, you’ll need to choose your state from the list above and go to the “Join Now” section
- When creating your new account, you’ll be asked to provide the following: full name, date of birth, phone number, address, and Social Security Number
- After this, you’ll be asked to upload a piece of a government-issued ID to verify your account and to choose your deposit method
The Bucs visit the Saints at @CaesarsDome.
▪️Since 2018, as underdogs, the Saints are 10-2 Straight up and ATS.
▪️This season the Bucs are 0-3 ATS on the road.#CaesarsSportsbook Chief Trends Officer @wingoz gets you set for the matchup with the trends to know. #TreysTrends pic.twitter.com/eDn1UBwAv2
— Caesars Sportsbook (@CaesarsSports) October 29, 2021
Caesars Sportsbook $5,000 Risk-Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Below are the complete terms and conditions for this Caesars Sportsbook offer here.
- Available to new customers of AZ, CO, IN, IA, MI, NJ, TN or VI
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age
- Opt-in to this offer by using promo code “SBDIMERF”
- The bonus applies to your first wager at Caesars Sportsbook. If this wager loses, your account will be credited up to $5,000
- Bonus funds are paid out as bet credits to your account. Bet credits are not equivalent to cash and winning wagers made with bet credits return the profit only, not the original stake.
— Caesars Southern Indiana (@CaesarsSI) October 29, 2021
How to Use Caesars Sportsbook Promo
The choice is yours whether you want to bet a big favorite and still likely pocket a decent return on a $5,000 bet, or to swing for the fences and wager on a big dog to take home a huge payday. Either way, that first bet with your Caesars Sportsbook account will be covered if it loses.
For this reason, we recommend making the full $5,000 deposit and bet for your first bet if your bankroll allows it.
A $5,000 bet on a sizeable NFL favorite this weekend like the Bengals or Chiefs, would still return a payout of around $1,000. But of course, there are several matchups around the three-to-four point range on the spread which could conceivably go either way. Betting the underdog on one of these games would net you a much better return.
There’s also a full slate of CFB this weekend where you can take a similar strategy, or, make your bet on Saturday or Sunday’s World Series games.