- DraftKings is offering new users $100 for simply betting $1 on any NFL Week 5 game
- All you need to do is register and make a first time deposit at the DraftKings Sportsbook
- Claim this offer and sign up at DraftKings by scrolling below
DraftKings Sportsbook is giving new users a chance to build their bankroll in a hurry by signing up ahead of Week 5 in the NFL.
New users will be given $100 in free bet credit after placing a wager of at least $1 on any NFL Week 5 game. As long as the team you bet on scores, you’ll be rewarded with the free bets.
Week 5 begins Thursday, October 7th as the Rams and Seahawks face off in a key NFC West Divisional battle – so click below and sign-up at DraftKings now!
How to Claim DraftKings Sportsbook Promo
Claiming this DraftKings promotion is simple and easy. Follow these steps to claim your free $100.
- Register and place a first time deposit at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Open to new customers in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV
- Make your first deposit of $5 or more
- Navigate to the “Bet $1, Win $100” banner on the DraftKings home page once you’ve made your deposit, and click to claim the offer
- For any NFL Week 5 game, place a wager of at least $1 on the money line
- If either team scores a point in the game, you’ll win $100 in free bets
- Bet must be placed before game begins; promo excludes live bets, parlays, and odds boosts
- Free bets will be paid out in four $25 stakes that must be used in 7 days
How to Sign Up at DraftKings Sportsbook
New customers signing up at DraftKings will have one of the best sports betting experiences at their fingertips following a quick and easy sign-up process.
- Create an account with a username and password
- Items of personal information required: full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and last four digits of SSN number
- To verify your account you will need to upload proof of your address and ID
Best Bet to Make With DraftKings Sportsbook Promo
While you can expect almost every team to score in Week 5, in some games points will come easier than others.
Can the Rams bounce back from their flat performance vs Arizona with a big win against the Seahawks? The total is set at 54 for that game and should have multiple big plays.
Not the result we wanted. Onto the next. pic.twitter.com/ZDWWo4Z3bb
— Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL) October 3, 2021
The only game to avoid may be Jets and Falcons in London – two bad teams playing on morning body clocks is not one to target.
To check out the all the trends and stats you’ll need to bet at DraftKings in Week 5, check out our NFL odds page.