- FanDuel has a fun promotion for Tom Brady’s return to Foxborough in Week 4
- New customers who bet $5 on the Tampa Bay-New England game will get a $125 cash bonus if there’s at least one TD
- See below for the full rules, terms, and conditions
This Sunday night (8:20 pm ET), the greatest football player in NFL history will, for the first time in his 20-year career, face the team he led to six Super Bowl championships. Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1, 1-1 away) travel to Foxborough, MA, to face the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium.
To mark the occasion, FanDuel sportsbook has created a promotional offer for new customers. Anyone who registers with the site between now and kickoff on Sunday will have the exclusive opportunity to wager on a touchdown being scored at +2500 odds.
The best part: the winnings are paid as cash.
Sign Up Process at FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan
Customers registering on desktop will be prompted to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app to claim take advantage of this offer. Customers using FanDuel’s mobile site on their phone or tablet will also be prompted to download the app to deposit, which will trigger the promotional market.
FanDuel’s sign up process is quick and easy to navigate. You will just need to enter your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, and the last four digits of your social security number. You will also need to select a username and password.
You do not need to provide copies of your ID in order to register.
How to Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bucs-Pats Touchdown Promo
Once you have downloaded FanDuel’s mobile app, you will need to depot $5 in order to make the qualifying wager. Once you have at least $5 in your account, you will be able to select the promo from the betting menu and place your wager.
Some promotional offers require you to wager on, e.g., the moneyline in the relevant game in order to be eligible for a certain game-related bonus prop. That is not the case here. You will be wagering on this specific prop (at least one TD being scored) at +2500 odds.
FanDuel’s Buccaneers-Patriots Touchdown Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The maximum bet is $5.
- The offer is only available to new customers making a first-time deposit.
- Limit one per customer.
- Customers must be resident in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming.
- The winnings are paid as cash. (Most promo offers pay out as free bets.)
- The offer can only be claimed via the FanDuel app. New customers who signup on desktop will be directed to download the app in order to make the qualifying wager.
- All winning bets will be paid out within 72 hours of the game concluding.
- This offer replaces FanDuel’s $1,000 risk-free bet offer for new customers and any other signup bonuses FanDuel offers.
How Safe Is This Wager?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: there’s no such thing as a “lock” in sports betting. But, with that out of the way, this wager is close.
In Brady’s first year with the Buccaneers, they scored at least one touchdown in every game save for a 38-3 beatdown at the hands of the Saints in Week 9. Brady, himself, threw at least one TD pass in every other game and the Bucs, as a team, averaged 3.6 TDs per game (third-best in the league). This season, Tampa is averaging an NFL-best 4.7 touchdowns per game through three weeks.
In the league as a whole, there was only one game during the 2020 season where neither team scored a TD. It was a 9-0 slopfest between San Francisco and Washington.
49ers are (6)-0 after winning (9)-0, nicely done fellas pic.twitter.com/iDjXTPmLbc
— Bob Thuggins (@BobThuggins) October 20, 2019
That’s one game out of 256, or 0.39%.
The weather in Foxborough this Sunday calls for a mix of sun and clouds and a high of 67°. The total for the game is sitting at 48.5.