- FanDuel has a big promo offer for the Week 6 TNF game between Tampa Bay and Philadelphia
- New customers can get +3000 odds on either team to win
- See below for the full terms and conditions
An intriguing AFC/NFC matchup takes center stage on Thursday when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field (8:25 pm ET). FanDuel has a promotional offer for the primetime contest, giving customers the chance to wager on either team to win at 30-1 odds.
Tampa Bay is a -300 moneyline favorite, with the underdog Eagles combing back at +250.
Buccaneers vs Eagles Odds
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||-300||-7.0 (-106)||O 52.5 (-110)|
|Philadelphia Eagles||+250||+7.0 (-114)||U 52.5 (-110)|
Odds as of October 12 at FanDuel.
FanDuel’s Buccaneers/Eagles 30-1 Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions
- The offer is only open to new customers making a first-time deposit.
- After depositing, customers must make their first real-money wager on either the Buccaneers or Eagles’ moneyline for the game on Thursday, Oct. 14th.
- The maximum bet is $5; in turn, the maximum profit is $150.
- If the customer’s moneyline wager wins, the money will be credited to their account as cash (not as free bets, like many promos).
- The promotion can only be claimed through the FanDuel app. Users who register on desktop will be directed to download the app to claim the offer.
- This offer replaces FanDuel’s $1,000 risk-free bet promotion for new customers and any other sign-up offers available at the time of registration.
- Customers must be resident in one of the following states to be eligible: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia
Best Ways to Use This Promo
The best way to use this promo is to bet the full $5 on the Buccaneers at +3000. That’s not because they are a lock to win – there is no such thing. It’s because betting on the Buccaneers allows you to hedge by betting on the Eagles and guarantee yourself some profit.
The table below shows a few different hedging options along with the profit each would return in three different scenarios: (1) TB wins straight-up and covers the seven-point spread; (2) TB wins straight up but PHI covers the spread; (3) PHI wins straight-up.
|Wager 1||Wager 2||Profit if TB Wins and Covers||Profit if TB Wins and PHI Covers||Profit PHI Wins|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$5 on PHI (+250)||$145||$145||$5|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$25 on PHI (+250)||$125||$125||$57.50|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$75 on PHI (+250)||$75||$75||$182.5|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$25 on PHI +7.0 (-114)||$125||$172||$17|
|$5 on TB (+3000)||$150 on PHI +7.0 (-114)||$0||$282||$127|
Each customer will need to decide what option works best for them. The closest you can get to an even split regardless of outcome is to put the $5 qualifying wager on the Buccaneers at +3000 and then hedge $44.29 on the Eagles at +250. If Tampa wins, you will profit $105.71. If the Eagles win, you will be up $105.73.