Get $200 Free at DraftKings Sportsbook for Simply Betting $1 on Any Week 2 NFL Game
- Week 2 of the NFL season brings a new promotional offer from DraftKings Sportsbook
- New customers can get a $200 bonus for wagering $1 on any Week 2 game
- See full details, terms, and conditions, below
If you live in a state where DraftKings Sportsbook operates, now may be a good time to signup at the site. For Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season, DraftKings is offer a 200-1 promotion: bet $1 on any Week 2 game, and you will be gifted a $200 bonus, instantly.
The next section outlines the terms and conditions attached to this promo. Please read carefully, especially if you are completely new to online betting.
DraftKings 200-1 Week 2 Promo Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- New customers only.
- Limit one per customer.
- Qualifying wager must be at least $1 cash and must be placed before kickoff on a Week 2 NFL game.
- Offer only open to residents of Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- The bonus money will be paid out as eight $25 free bets.
- Free bets are not equivalent to cash. Wagers made with free bets return only the profit, not the original stake.
- Free bets are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- If the free bets are not used within seven days of being granted, they will be voided.
- Customers must make a minimum $5 deposit to be eligible.
- The offer closes on 11:59 pm ET, Sep. 20th, 2021.
Week 2 Betting Options
Because it’s only Week 2 of the NFL season, all 32 teams will be in action again. (Byes don’t start until Week 6 this season.)
The slate begins with an NFC East battle between the New York Giants and Washington Football Team on Thursday Night Football. The other primetime games are Kansas City vs Baltimore on Sunday night and Detroit vs Green Bay in the Monday nighter.
To track how the sharps and public are betting on all 16 Week 2 games, use SBD’s NFL odds page. By clicking on the FULL GAME STATS icon below each matchup, you will be able to see SBD’s score predictor’s projection for the game, win probability, head-to-head statistical comparisons, and injury reports.
There are some highly intriguing matchups on Sunday afternoon. The 49ers and Eagles meet in Philadelphia, both coming off impressive Week 1 road victories. The Niners are 3.5-point road favorites over an Eagles team that just put the boots to Falcons (also as 3.5-point ‘dogs).
Recap of Packers vs @Saints today pic.twitter.com/B3YcJVWTzb
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) September 12, 2021
The Jameis Winston-led Saints, who humbled Aaron Rodgers are the Packers () in Week 1, will visit NFC South rival Carolina now as 3.5-point favorites. With Sam Darnold at the helm, the Panthers eased past Darnold’s former team, the New York Jets, 19-14 in Week 1 in a game that was not as close as the final score suggests. (It was 16-0 at halftime and 19-8 with less than two minutes to play. Carolina outgained New York 381-252 yards.)
How to Signup at DraftKings
DraftKings’s signup and registration process is straightforward. Follow the link above, click the “Sign In” icon, and then click “Sign Up” if you do not yet have an account. Then select a username, provide a valid email, and choose a secure password.
You will then be prompted to provide your full legal name, SIN, date of birth, and home address. You will also need to provide confirmation that you are resident in a state where DraftKings legally operates (listed in the Terms and Conditions section, above).
Do not attempt to circumvent these security measures with a VPN. You will be violating the rules of the site and are likely to forfeit any deposit you make.