2023 College Football Playoff Odds Tracker
- Odds to qualify for the four-team College Football Playoff in 2022-2023 have been released for the main contenders
- Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee & Michigan have the best odds to qualify with just four weeks left to resume build
- See how the odds have changed over the course of the NCAAF season
The 2022-23 college football season will kickoff with Week 0 on August 27th. From there, it’s a mere 3.5 months until the four-team College Football Playoff field is finalized.
The graphs below set out the average odds for the main CFP hopefuls heading into and during the 2022-23 season.
2023 CFP Odds
- November 6: Based on the odds to qualify, the four-team playoff is expected to be Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, and Tennessee, which would be the first time two conferences (SEC, Big Ten) put two teams in.
- August 10: Ohio State is the shortest on the board, even though Alabama has better college football championship odds. The Buckeyes are seen to have an easier path to the CFP through the Big Ten compared to the Tide in the gauntlet that is the SEC.
Odds to Make 2023 College Football Playoff
Odds as of Nov. 6, 2022, at DraftKings Sportsbook.
As the season progresses, expect to see more teams pop up in the odds-list. The table above will be updated accordingly when they do.
If you don’t see a team you want to bet on in the table above, try the NCAAF Win Totals tracker, which features a more expansive list of betting options/
CFP Qualification History
|Team||CFP Appearances||Most Recent|