Four-Team College Football Playoff Odds Tracker
- Odds to qualify for the four-team College Football Playoff in 2021-2022 have been released for the main contenders
- Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State are once again heavy preseason favorites
- See how the odds have changed over the course of the season
The 2021-22 college football season will kickoff on August 28th with a number of quality matchups. From there, it’s a mere 3.5 months until the four-team College Football Playoff field is finalized.
The graphs below set out the average odds for the main CFP hopefuls heading into and during the 2021-22 season.
Average 2022 College Football Playoff Odds
- August 9: The only movement so far sees Penn State fade from +1200 to +1300.
- August 5: the opening odds favor Clemson (-700), Alabama (-370), Ohio State (-225), and Oklahoma (-210). Only one other team is shorter than +475 (Georgia at +170).
Odds to Make 2022 College Football Playoff
Odds as of August 9, 2021.
As the season progresses, expect to see more teams pop up in the odds-list. The table above will be updated accordingly when they do.
If you don’t see a team you want to bet on in the table above, try the 2021 NCAAF Win Totals tracker, which features a more expansive list of betting options/
CFP Qualification History
|Team||CFP Appearances||Most Recent|