Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code – $1,000 in Bonus Bets (Mar. 2024)
The legal sports betting market in the US is currently in a state of unprecedented boon unlike anything we’ve seen before. From Arizona to New York, sports fans across the nation are craving opportunities to start their wagering journeys with a reputable online sports betting brand.
Enter the Fanatics Sportsbook. As sports betting industry heavy hitters such as DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars, and BetMGM continue to dominate the space, Fanatics has been toiling in the shadows, waiting for the right time to launch their own sportsbook operation and that time has come.
Must be 21+. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, KY, MD, OH, MI, PA, TN, VA, VT, WV); (888) 789-7777 or ccpg.org (CT); 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA); 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN); (800) 327-5050 or gamblinghelpline.org (MA), mdgamblinghelp.org (MD), 1800gambler.net (WV)
UP TO $1,000!SIGN UP NOW
To help you gather the information you need about the Fanatics Sportsbook app and promo code—we’ve got you covered. Sit back and relax as we guide you through some of the finer details of everything we know about this terrific sports betting app and site.
Fanatics Sportsbook Sections:
- Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code for March 2024
- Where Is Fanatics Sportsbook Legal?
- Fanatics Sportsbook App Review
- Types of Bets at Fanatics
- Fanatics Sportsbook Deposit & Withdrawal Options
- How to Contact Fanatics Sportsbook
- Fanatics Sportsbook: Latest News & Updates
- Fanatics Sportsbook FAQ
|💎 Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code
|🤑 Fanatics Sportsbook Welcome Offer
|Bet $100, Get $100 Every Day for 10 Days
|🕓 Offer Last Verified
|Mar. 1, 2024
|📝 Terms and Conditions
|No promo code required, available for first 10 days after signing up, $5 minimum at -200 odds or longer.
|✅ Eligibility Requirements
|Must be 21+, new customers only, physically located in a state with Fanatics Sportsbook.
|🌎 Fanatics Sportsbook States
|CO, CT, IA, IN, KY, MD, MA, MI, NY, OH, PA, TN, VT, VA, WV
The Fanatics Sportsbook sign-up offer is a Bet $100, Get $100 Every Day for 10 Days bonus. Register with Fanatics Sportsbook through the links on this page and make a wager of $5 or more at minimum -200 odds. Fanatics Sportsbook will match that wager with bonus bets up to $100 once a day for 10 days.
You must wager $100 each day for 10 days for Fanatics Sportsbook to match the full $1,000 amount in bonus bets. However, you can wager anything between $5 and $100 each day.
For example, if you made a $25 wager each day for your first 10 days with Fanatics Sportsbook, you’d receive $25 in matched bonus bets daily for a grand total of $250 in site credit. The bonus bets arrive in your account within 72 hours. Don’t wait too long to use them, as Fanatics Sportsbook bonus bets expire within seven days.
Note that you must opt-in to this promo every day, except the first day) by navigating to the “Discover” or “Promos” page within the App. On your first day immediately following registration, you will automatically be opted in when you place a Qualifying Wager of $5 or more.
You’d be able to use the $250 in bonus bets on more wagers with Fanatics Sportsbook. You can’t withdraw the bonus bets from Fanatics Sportsbook immediately, as they must be used in full on other wagers first. Any winnings from using bonus bets will not include the original stake upon payout.
You would, however, receive any real money winnings from the cash wagers you placed daily for the first 10 days after registering your account.
How to Claim Fanatics Sportsbook Signup Promo:
New customers will enjoy the ability to receive matched bonus bets of any value between $5 and $100 each day for their first 10 days at Fanatics Sportsbook.
This welcome offer gives you a ton of flexibility on how you want to use these bonuses. Here’s how:
- Sign up with Fanatics Sportsbook.
- Opt-in to the promotion daily, except for the first day following registration, through the “Discover” or “Promos” page.
- Make a deposit and place a wager between $5 and $100 on odds of -200 or longer.
- Fanatics Sportsbook will match your first qualifying wager each day with bonus bets up to the $100 maximum for the first 10 days your account is active.
- Maximum amount of matched bonus bets you can receive over 10 days is $1,000.
- Use the matched bonus bets to place more wagers with Fanatics Sportsbook. Bonus bets arrive in your account within 72 hours and expire within seven days.
Overall, I think this is one of the best sign-up promos on the sportsbook market. You won’t find $1,000 in bonus bets with any other operator, and while you’ll have to wager $1,000 of real money to take full advantage, it’s worth it if you can afford to do so responsibly.
Fanatics Sportsbook North Carolina Early Signup Bonus
Fanatics Sportsbook is expected to launch in the Tar Heel State after the North Carolina sports betting market goes live on March 11, 2024. However, you can pre-register for a limited time offer: Get a Hat & Up To $1,000 in Bonus Bets at Fanatics North Carolina!
& UP TO $1,000 IN BONUS BETSSIGN UP NOW
Hit the link in the banner above to register early with Fanatics Sportsbook North Carolina and claim this limited-time offer. Fanatics Sportsbook NC will begin accepting wagers on March 11.
21+ only. NC only. Subject to eligibility requirements. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER or 877-718-5543 or visit morethanagame.nc.gov.
Fanatics Sportsbook is currently legal and available in 15 states with more expected to launch in the near future. Check out the table below to see where you can use Fanatics Sportsbook:
|Fanatics Sportsbook Legal State
|Double Eagle Hotel & Casino, Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
|Connecticut Lottery Corporation (CLC)
|Catfish Bend Casino
|Oak Grove Racing, Gaming & Hotel
|Washington Commanders (NFL)
|Plainridge Park Casino
|Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL)
|Hollywood Casino York
There is also potential to see the sportsbook launch in other states such as Kansas and North Carolina in the near future.
The Fanatics Sportsbook app has picked up where PointsBet left off and then some. The general consensus surrounding the Fanatics app has been positive and there are many people who enjoy both the Android and iOS versions. For a more detailed breakdown of the reviews for each version of the Fanatics betting app, see the table below:
|Fanatics Sportsbook App
|iOS (App Store)
|Android (Google Play)
It’s important to keep in mind that the Fanatics Sportsbook app is still one of the newer sports betting apps on the market alongside the likes of ESPN BET. Below are some things I really like about the Fanatics app along with some areas where I think they can improve:
What I like about the Fanatics Sportsbook Mobile App 👌🏼
- The “Discover feed” does a really nice job creating a personalized betting experience for users.
- Daily odds boosts and trending same-game parlay options add a unique social sports betting vibe.
- FanCash is great to use on other Fanatics brand products such as jerseys and other sports memorabilia.
What I’d like to see from the Fanatics Sportsbook Mobile App 💭
- Futures betting in the app leaves a little to be desired and has room to grow and expand.
- Continue to improve geotargeting within the app as some new users have pointed to it as an issue.
The overall Fanatics Sportsbook betting experience is strong and I think it will only continue to improve with time. This is a brand that has a lot of financial backing behind it so, in the words of Fanatics vice chairman Jay-Z, “money ain’t a thang.” With CEO Michael Rubin at the helm, I expect there to be a significant investment into the app in the coming months and years as the Fanatics app looks to transform into one of the top sports betting brands in America.
Sports bettors eager to sign up will be happy to know that there are plenty of different bet types Fanatics Sportsbook offers. Here are some of the fantastic betting options new customers can expect from this premier sports betting site and app:
- Same-game parlays (SGPs)
- Live betting
- Player props / team props
The bet types at Fanatics Sportsbook are very much in line with what you see at top sportsbooks such as DraftKings and FanDuel. In addition to the more standard and straight bet types you’re probably used to above, Fanatics Sportsbook also has their own rewards program that involves a brand currency known as FanCash, which can be used to make purchases on Fanatics products.
Fanatics also offers some daily odds boosts for as well as prepackaged parlays. One of the neatest things that I personally like in the sportsbook are trending bets, which really enhance the user experience by making betting more social and giving you insight into what bet types other people in the app are making.
The Fanatics Sportsbook is powered by sports betting software brand Amelco, who are based in the UK. They’ve had experience working with a number of sports betting brands including American sportsbooks like FOX Bet and WynnBET.
Sports To Bet on With Fanatics
The variety of leagues and sporting events you can bet on with Fanatics is vast. The sportsbook offers odds on all the major North American leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. There are also odds on bigtime events such as the Super Bowl and March Madness with special offers in tow.
If you’re into soccer, Fanatics also has you covered with odds on leagues like MLS, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and other European leagues. Fight fans can rest assured knowing that they can also place bets on bigtime boxing and UFC events as well. There’s even a good selection of more niche leagues you can bet on such as the CFL and WNBA.
One of the most important aspects of any sportsbook is safe and secure deposit and withdrawal options. You can sleep well at night knowing that your Fanatics Sportsbook account certainly fits that bill. Let’s take a look at some of the top deposit and withdrawal options you can use.
There are a number of deposit options you can use with Fanatics Sportsbook including PayPal and Venmo. That said, there are a few that we prefer as the best for users to utilize:
|Bank Transfer (Online Banking)
|Up to 2 Hours
It’s important to note that credit card is not available to use as a deposit method as of right now.
Similarly to deposit options, you cannot use a debit or credit card to make withdrawal options with Fanatics Sportsbook. That said, here are some of the best withdrawal options you can use:
|Bank Transfer (Online Banking)
|2-3 business days
|7-10 business days
|Up to 24 hours
Let’s be honest, we all need a little help on our sports betting capers sometimes. The app might not be working like it should or the bonus code you’re using isn’t doing what it’s supposed to. Fear not, Fanatics Sportsbook has dedicated customer support that can help guide you in the right direction when you’re in a bind:
- Live chat available 24/7
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 1-(855) 438-9701
- Twitter: @FanaticsSupport
What Is Fanatics?
Fanatics Inc. is one of the largest sports companies the world today. They are perhaps most well-known for selling official sports merchandise for leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and more.
Initially started by brothers Alan and Mitch Trager as retail storefront in Jacksonville, Florida back in 1995, they eventually grew a significant online presence and expanded their e-commerce operations in the early 2000s.
As their success blossomed, the Trager brothers would capture the attention of Philadelphia-based businessman Michael Rubin and GSI Commerce. In 2011, Rubin and GSI Commerce purchased Fanatics for $171 million in cash and $106 million in GSI stock.
It’s safe to say that the return on investment has certainly worked in Rubin’s favor. With an $18 billion valuation as of August 2021, Fanatics is one of the largest sports companies in the world today.
Who Owns Fanatics?
In its current form, Michael Rubin is the founder and CEO of Fanatics Inc. Rubin is also the co-owner of the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. As of September 2021, Rubin’s net worth was an estimated $8 billion.
Rubin is also the co-chair of the REFORM alliance, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to prison reform in the United States. Rubin teamed up with superstar rappers Jay-Z and Meek Mill, among others, to put together this organization.
Check back in with this section for the latest news and updates about Fanatics Sportsbook and their potential launch.
- February 29, 2024: Fanatics Sportsbook officially launches in New York. They absorbed a New York sports betting license previously owned by PointsBet and the app is now available in the state.
- October 4, 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook is officially coming to the Empire State. The New York State Gaming Commission approved the transfer of PointsBet’s online sports betting license to Fanatics Betting and Gaming, after Fanatics made a deal to acquire all PointsBet US assets.
- June 30, 2023: After weeks of speculation about a sale of PointsBet US assets, PointsBet shareholders have finalized a $225 million sale to Fanatics Sportsbook. Fanatics Sportsbook gains access to major sports betting markets through the deal, with PointsBet currently operating in 14 US states including New York, New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
- May 25, 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook is launching in Massachusetts just in time for Game 5 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals between the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat. Fanatics customers in the Commonwealth can sign up with this new sportsbook just in time for this pivotal matchup with the Celtics down 3-1.
- May 14, 2023: Fanatics Betting and Gaming announces that is has agreed to purchase PointsBet’s U.S. assets for $150 million. The deal will give Fanatics Sportsbook access to PointBet’s 14 legal U.S. markets.
- April 28, 2023: A Fanatics Sportsbook representative tells Sports Betting Dime that the online sportsbook may be available in Massachusetts and Maryland by mid-June 2023. It is also possible that the sportsbook will be available in Ohio and Tennessee by May 1.
- January 20, 2023: After months of speculation, Fanatics Sportsbook made history by opening the first retail sportsbook location directly inside an NFL stadium. Fanatics Sportsbook opened an in-person betting location in partnership with the Washington Commanders at FedEx Field, with Commanders super fan Chris Bryant placing the first wager.
- January 12, 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook has officially been approved for a Massachusetts sports betting license. Fanatics CEO Matt King confirmed the new sportsbook is targeting a Q1 2023 go-live date, saying a launch alongside other Massachusetts sports betting operators in March is feasible.
- January 4, 2023: During a license approval hearing with the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, Fanatics Sportsbook confirmed the unreleased platform will be powered by code from sports betting tech provider Amelco. Other updates during this meeting included a closed doors presentation of what the BetFanatics app might look like, with Matt King (CEO of Fanatics Betting & Gaming) announcing plans to launch in Q1 2023 before deploying in the majority of available markets by Sep. 2023.
- November 16, 2022: Fanatics receives approval for their second sports betting license as a brand in Ohio. They were one of 14 new sports betting licensees to be approved in the state. It is unclear whether they will be ready to launch in time for the arrival of Ohio online sports betting on Jan. 1, 2023.
- October 11, 2022: Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin commented at the CAA World Congress of Sports that the company’s sports betting business will begin launching in multiple states in January 2023. Rubin expects Bet Fanatics to be in every major state besides New York by the next NFL football season.
- September 13, 2022: Fanatics Inc. has hired Jason White for the Chief Marketing Officer position with Fanatics Betting and Gaming. The Fanatics Sportsbook, which will most likely go by the BetFanatics name, continues to staff up ahead of a highly-anticipated sports betting launch.
- August 31, 2022: New York Sen. Joseph P. Addabbo is planning to discuss the potential for additional sports betting operators during the next legislative session in the Empire State. This could pave the way for more sports betting operators like the Fanatics sportsbook and their currently unreleased BetFanatics platform.
- August 30, 2022: While no launch date has been announced, Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin commented to Colin Cowherd that the Fanatics Sportsbook will begin accepting wagers on the Philadelphia 76ers by the end of 2022. Rubin sold his stake in the 76ers’ parent company in order to expand into sports betting, with a new sportsbook likely to be named BetFanatics.
- August 17, 2022: Fanatics has hired a former DraftKings director of operations in a new senior director role as they gear up to launch a brand new sportsbook. Chris Fargis has joined the team as senior director of trading risk, a sign that Fanatics Sportsbook is one step closer to becoming a reality.
- July 9, 2022: It appears as if Fanatics Sportsbook is gearing up for the Jan. 1, 2023 Ohio sports betting launch. Fanatics Sportsbook officially applied for an online sports betting service provider license from the Ohio Casino Control Commission.
- June 23, 2022: The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency (MLGCA) has approved Fanatics to receive their first sports betting license as a brand in the state. It is currently unknown when they will officially launch in Maryland.
- June 23, 2022: CNBC is reporting that Fanatics is in talks to purchase the German-based sports betting company Tipico. While talks are ongoing, a deal has yet to be officially closed as both sides appear to be at an impasse over price.
- June 22, 2022: Fanatics Inc. founder and CEO Michael Rubin announces that he is selling his 10% stake in the company (Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment) that owns the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils. Many believe this move will open the door for Rubin to focus on launching the BetFanatics brand in the near future.
- May 17, 2022: Fanatics applies for a “BetFanatics” trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The move is seen as a potential precursor to a full-on sports betting launch for the brand in the very near future.
- January 3, 2022: Fanatics acquires the Topps trading card company. The deal, which includes Topps’ entire collectable arm, is valued at roughly $500 million. It also supercharges the Fanatics Trading Cards division of the company as 350 global employees from Topps will be moved over to Fanatics.
- November 8, 2021: The New York State Gaming Commission awards sports betting licenses to nine different sportsbooks: FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, Bally Bet, Caesars Sportsbook, PointsBet, WynnBET, Rush Street Interactive, Kambi, and Empire Resort. Despite their efforts, a potential Fanatics Sportsbook was not included among other misses such as Barstool Sportsbook and FOX Bet.
- September 2021: The Fanatics Sportsbook is closer to becoming a reality after productive talks to potentially acquire Rush Street Interactive, owners of BetRivers and SugarHouse, and/or Betsson. They are attempting to set up their sportsbook in time for the online New York sports betting launch in January 2022.
- August 16, 2021: Sean “Jay-Z” Carter has joined the Fanatics investment group to strengthen their bid to launch a sportsbook in New York when online sports betting is legalized in the state. Jay-Z was named vice chairman on the board of directors for the new Fanatics Betting and Gaming sector alongside Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin.
- June 21, 2021: Former FanDuel CEO Matt King has been named the new CEO of Fanatics Betting and Gaming. With years of experience in the iGaming and sports betting industries, King has likely been brought in to help build the new Fanatics Sportsbook.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. Here are the key FAQs when it comes to the Fanatics Sportsbook:
When is Fanatics Sportsbook launching?
Fanatics Sportsbook launched in late 2023 and is now available and operational in a number of states across America.
Where is Fanatics Sportsbook available?
Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.
What is the best Fanatics Sportsbook promo?
While there are no Fanatics Sportsbook promos available yet since they have yet to launch, they are likely to match some of the top sportsbooks in the US such as Caesars Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, and more.
How will Fanatics Sportsbook compete with other major US sportsbooks?
Fanatics Sportsbook has plenty of money and resources and it's likely they will have the power to become a top five sportsbook in the United States.
When will the Fanatics Sportsbook app launch?
The Fanatics Sportsbook is now live in Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.