ESPN BET App – ESPN Sportsbook Review & Download Details
ESPN has crossed over into the world of sports betting and with that, the ESPN BET app is now live!
ESPN announced an agreement with PENN Entertainment to launch a new sportsbook branded as ESPN BET. The news came as PENN Entertainment severed ties with Barstool Sportsbook, allowing them to rebrand their online sportsbook offering with the Worldwide Leader in Sports.
Use code DIME in the banner below to sign up with ESPN BET and claim a Bet Anything, Get $250 offer.
Here are some of my initial thoughts about the ESPN BET sports betting app and what new users should take into consideration before signing up for this new sportsbook.
What I like about ESPN BET 👌🏼
- They’re backed by the ESPN media machine which makes it exciting for brand loyalists and North American sports fans in general.
- You can consume all your sports data and stories then seamlessly place bets under one umbrella. No need to leave your sportsbook to go do any research on stats.
- They decided to offer a “Bet/Get” welcome bonus which is very accessible for all types of bettors.
- It’s available in 17 states right out of the gate following launch on November 14, 2023.
What I’d like to see ESPN BET work on 💭
- Making sure they don’t cause “sports betting fatigue” with too much ESPN BET promotion plastered across all of their content.
- Take user issues with the Barstool Sportsbook app into consideration for the ESPN BET app.
ESPN BET App: Key Takeaways for ESPN Sportsbook
|Sign-Up Promo Code||Use Code DIME for Bet Anything, Get $250|
|Launch Date||November 14, 2023 – NOW LIVE|
|Available States||Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia|
ESPN BET launched partway through the NFL season, with a go-live date of Nov. 14. ESPN SportsCenter anchors Scott Van Pelt and Elle Duncan headlined an ESPN BET advertising campaign to help promote the new sportsbook product.
The ESPN sportsbook received market access to 17 states right out of the gate. ESPN BET will likely look to expand into new markets where Barstool Sportsbook fell short, including the coveted New York region. Of course, they’ll also likely look to new opportunities presented by recently legalized states like North Carolina and future opportunities in California, Florida, and Texas.
The ESPN BET sports betting app is available for Android and iOS devices. It currently holds a 4.9/5 rating in the App Store based on nearly 90,000 reviews and a 4.4/5 rating on Google Play. Overall, I’ve personally enjoyed the app experience on both Apple and Android devices and find it pretty smooth for the most part.
Having said that, bettors are expecting improvements with the ESPN BET app. Some additions bettors would like to see from the ESPN BET app include the following:
- More sophisticated same-game parlays. PENN betting apps don’t include alternative lines for player props in SGPs, offering far less flexibility compared to other sportsbooks.
- An improved user interface that makes browsing markets, placing bets, and collecting winnings easier and more fun.
- Better ESPN BET withdrawal time and options with increased processing speeds to expedite payouts.
PENN will need to continue improving the overall experience on the ESPN BET app to attract and retain new customers. Despite criticism from some previous users, PENN CEO Jay Snowden notes that the company saw a 108% increase in customer retention six months after theScore Bet moved to the proprietary tech stack.
The ESPN betting app also features seamless integration with the massively popular ESPN app, which features thousands of live events and shows from the network, along with scores, news, highlights, and in-depth analysis.
PENN Entertainment has experience with integrating sportsbook apps with sports media apps, as they’ve done the same in Canada with theScore app and theScore Bet. Snowden highlights something similar in the UK sports betting market, with the Sky Bet sportsbook holding a 20% market share despite their own issues combining media and betting on launch.
ESPN BET Key Features
Following the acquisition of theScore Bet in 2021, PENN set out on a goal to bring a proprietary technology stack in-house for both theScore Bet and Barstool Sportsbook. This endeavor was finalized earlier this year, and although PENN has moved away from the Barstool Sportsbook label, they’re also leaning on this distinctive technology for the ESPN BET app.
Despite the excitement surrounding the proprietary technology stack update for PENN’s previous sports betting app, it’s safe to say the new platform didn’t live up to expectations previously.
One of the best features of Barstool Sportsbook was their use of unique personalities to drive promos, odds boosts, and much more. The ESPN brand will bring a new set of personalities to PENN Entertainment’s new platform, with figures like Pat McAfee, Erin Dolan, and Stephen A. Smith expected to contribute to the multitude of features on ESPN BET.
Some of the other key features we like from ESPN BET include the following:
Known for powering reliable mobile apps like theScore Bet and Barstool Sportsbook, PENN Entertainment brings powerful technology and a wealth of experience to the ESPN BET app. The ESPN BET app is available for Android and iOS devices.
During a Q3 earnings report from PENN Entertainment, features like Parlay+ (same-game parlays), quick bets for live betting, featured bets with personalities like Elle Duncan, and shareable bet slips designed for social media were unveiled as part of an initial product preview. The Parlay+ feature allows you to enjoy rare markets like the No Touchdown Parlay option, where you can combine up to 10 players who usually don’t score touchdowns, sometimes at even money odds.
As mentioned above, the ESPN BET sportsbook offers valuable promos centered around notable ESPN personalities. These could include bonus bets, odds boosts, parlay insurance, and much more in the future. We’ve already seen special promos anchored by Elle Duncan and other ESPN BET personalities.
ESPN BET relies on PENN Entertainment’s experience with offering payment methods like debit/credit cards (Visa / MasterCard / Discover/ American Express), PayPal, Apple Pay, and online banking.
The ESPN BET app is available in the 17 states where Barstool Sportsbook operated, and potentially others like New York in the future. ESPN BET North Carolina is also expected to launch sometime in early 2024.
You can wager on all your favorite sporting events with ESPN BET. They also offer betting options like moneyline, point spread, totals, parlays, futures, and prop bets.
What Is the ESPN BET Welcome Offer?
As one of the newest and most anticipated sportsbooks in town, ESPN BET will bring a lucrative sign-up bonus to attract new customers. Even though ESPN has massive brand name recognition, they needed to offer an enticing registration promo to compete in the crowded US sportsbook market.
The best ESPN BET welcome offer is currently a Bet Anything, Get $250 bonus through the use of promo code DIME.
Sign up with ESPN BET through the link above, make your first deposit of at least $10, place a bet, and you’ll start to receive $250 in bonus bets. The $250 in bonus bets will arrive as five separate $50 bonus bets, with the fifth $50 bonus bet arriving within 48 hours. You cannot withdraw these funds immediately, as they must be used in full on other wagers first.
ESPN BET also offers a $1,000 Deposit Match bonus in eligible cashback, but we don’t recommend it. The ESPN BET deposit match promo code comes with a 5% cashback rate that expires after 30 days, meaning you have to wager a ton of money in a short period to unlock the full $1,000 in bonuses.
Other types of sign-up promos we could see at ESPN BET include options like first bet insurance or bet and get bonuses.
We’ll keep you informed with details on the latest ESPN BET promo code as it could change over time.
How to Sign Up for an ESPN BET Account
Signing up for an ESPN BET sportsbook account will be a simple process, especially considering most US sports bettors have already signed up with at least one sportsbook.
The first step in signing up with ESPN BET is to ensure you’ve accurately applied promo code DIME to get our exclusive bonus offer.
With PENN Entertainment rebranding the Barstool Sportsbook platform, existing customers from the previous platform do not need to register for a second time.
In either case, registering a sportsbook account with ESPN BET looks like this:
- Provide the required personal information like email, phone number, username, created password,
- Apply promo code DIME.
- Verify your identity with the last four digits of your SSN. Don’t worry, your personal information will be 100% secure with ESPN BET.
- Set responsible gaming limits like daily time limit, check-in frequency, deposit limits, spend limits, max single wager limits, and loss limits.
- Agree to the fine print terms and conditions.
- Scan your driver’s license, ID card, or passport.
- Make the first deposit to your ESPN BET sportsbook account. ESPN BET accepts online banking, Visa/MasterCard, PayPal, Venmo, VIP Preferred, Skrill, and wire transfer.
- Place your first wager with ESPN BET.
Best of all, signing up for an ESPN BET account will unlock their most valuable sign-up promo, as long as you’ve entered promo code DIME.
ESPN BET Launch Date
ESPN BET launched on November 14, 2023 in 17 states.
PENN Entertainment CEO Jay Snowden announced the Nov. 14 launch date during a Q3 earnings report. Snowden has previously confirmed the new sportsbook would go live before Thanksgiving 2023.
Looking to the sports calendar, ESPN BET is ready in time for the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs game on Monday Night Football set for November 20. ESPN holds exclusive broadcast rights for Monday Night Football games, and viewers can expect a massive advertising push for ESPN BET during this marquee matchup.
What To Expect From the ESPN BET Platform
Now that the ESPN BET sportsbook is live, we can look to PENN’s previous sportsbook and the official press release from ESPN to see how it stacks up.
Known for having a reliable sportsbook app, competitive promos, and state-of-the-art technology, PENN Entertainment has a rich history in the sports betting industry. Pair their expertise with the household ESPN brand name, and ESPN BET is likely to quickly become one of the most popular sportsbooks in the US market.
From a high level, you can expect a user-friendly sportsbook app and promos featuring notable ESPN personalities. ESPN BET started pushing the product ahead of the official launch, including a teaser trailer featuring Scott Van Pelt, and an ESPN BET Bristol Experience free contest that awards winners an exclusive trip to ESPN Bristol Headquarters.
Two head figures from PENN Entertainment and ESPN were quick to share their enthusiasm surrounding this deal. Jimmy Pitaro, Chairman for ESPN, commented “the strategy here is simple: to give fans what they’ve been requesting and expecting from ESPN. PENN Entertainment is the perfect partner to build an unmatched user experience for sports betting with ESPN BET.”
As per the ESPN press release, Jay Snowden, Chief Executive Officer and President, PENN Entertainment said, “this agreement with ESPN and collaboration on ESPN BET allows us to take another step forward as an industry leader. Together, we can utilize each other’s strengths to create the type of experience that existing and new bettors will expect from both companies, and we can’t wait to get started.”
ESPN BET launched on Nov. 14. We’re keeping this page updated with all the latest details surrounding ESPN BET.
What Does the ESPN BET Sportsbook Look Like?
The ESPN BET sportsbook looks similar to other PENN Entertainment offerings like theScore Sportsbook.
The line between ESPN media broadcasts and the ESPN BET sportsbook could begin to blur for some people’s comfort. Sports fans will be subject to ESPN BET advertisements across media broadcasts whether they’re interested in wagering or not, which will inevitably lead to fatigue and anger from this cohort of non-bettors.
Make no mistake, the household name and unforgettable imagery behind the ESPN brand will help this sportsbook stand out, but this initiative is led mainly by PENN Entertainment. Watching how the brand synergy between ESPN shows and the new sportsbook unfolds over the coming months will be a hot topic of discussion.
ESPN Bet announced its official logo today ahead of its planned November launch. pic.twitter.com/csUqXRPSir
— RLinnehanXL (@RLinnehanXl) October 18, 2023
Some other key notes surrounding the launch of ESPN BET include the following points:
- ESPN BET is live in the 17 states PENN Entertainment is currently licensed to operate in.
- PENN Entertainment will make $1.5 billion in cash payments to ESPN over the course of their new 10-year agreement, while also granting $500 million in warrants.
- A rebranded iCasino product will see PENN Entertainment launch a Hollywood-branded iCasino product in states where permitted.
Aside from the visual component, many fans are asking a more philosophical question – what is ESPN BET?
ESPN has long been covering the legalization of sports betting across the US since PASPA was repealed in 2018 with dedicated resources like Daily Wager and ESPN Chalk. Now, they’ll be getting closer to legal sports betting than ever before with their very own sportsbook.
Stay tuned for more details on what ESPN BET looks like and how it plays into the sports media landscape.
ESPN BET: Latest News & Updates
Here is the latest news you need to know about the ESPN BET sports betting platform.
- December 5, 2023: ESPN BET has officially gained North Carolina sports betting market access. PENN Entertainment announced a strategic partnership with Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte and the Wells Fargo Championship which will give ESPN BET the ability to launch in the state whenever it goes live.
- November 29, 2023: PENN Entertainment has reached an agreement for ESPN BET to become the official sports betting partner of the NHL. The agreement will cover the NHL regular season, Stanley Cup Playoffs, 2024 NHL Winter Classic, 2024 NHL Stadium Series, and the 2024 NHL All-Star Weekend.
- November 15, 2023: The newly launched ESPN BET app saw a massive first day of downloads through the Apple App Store. ESPN BET shot to the top of the App Store for downloads after just one day on the market.
- November 14, 2023: ESPN BET has now launched across 17 states. New customers can sign up with our exclusive promo code DIME to claim a limited time offer of Bet Anything, Get $250 .
- November 13, 2023: ESPN has sent out an internal memo of sports betting guidelines for its employees, with rules and restrictions in place for the impending launch of ESPN BET. Any employee who covers a specific sports league will be prohibited from betting on events, markets, or awards within that league. These guidelines are in place to protect ESPN’s journalistic integrity.
- November 9, 2023: PENN Entertainment and ESPN previewed the launch of ESPN BET during the annual EDGE Conference in New York City. Touting seamless integrations between the ESPN app and ESPN BET, with specific references to theScore Bet platform in Canada from PENN CEO Jay Snowden, ESPN BET was given an extensive preview ahead of next week’s official launch on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
- November 7, 2023: Despite elevated scrutiny from the state gaming commission, ESPN BET Massachusetts will launch on November 14. The Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) has concerns over how ESPN BET will be marketed on programs like College GameDay, along with the strong likelihood of broadcast personalities pushing specific wagers and promo codes. ESPN BET will be prohibited from including on-set integrations during broadcasts of College GameDay. The MGC will review ESPN BET’s house rules on these issues in a subsequent meeting on Nov. 8, just six days before the official launch of ESPN BET.
- November 2, 2023: On Nov. 10, ESPN’s flagship sports betting program Daily Wager will officially be rebranded as ESPN BET Live. Nov. 6 will be the final show as Daily Wager as the brand will look to integrate ESPN BET more across their extensive media portfolio.
- November 2, 2023: It’s official, ESPN BET will launch on Nov. 14 EST across 17 states. PENN Entertainment CEO Jay Snowden announced the launch date during a Q3 earnings report, commenting ““We are extremely excited to announce the planned launch of ESPN BET prior to the active Thanksgiving week sports calendar that includes the NCAA college football rivalry week and the Super Bowl rematch of the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles televised on ESPN’s Monday Night Football.”
- November 1, 2023: As November arrives and sports bettors gear up for the arrival of ESPN BET, the sports media giant has announced a new promotion to help boost their sportsbook product. ESPN Chairman Jimmy Pitaro has promoted Mark Walker to a new position as Executive Vice President of ESPN BET. Walker first joined ESPN in 2019 to focus on innovating sports media, including initiatives like ESPN Edge and the network’s business development center of excellence.
- October 26, 2023: ESPN is set to preview the launch of ESPN BET at the third annual Edge Conference on Thursday, November 9. Mike Morrison, VP of Sports Betting and Fantasy for ESPN, and Jay Snowden, CEO of PENN Entertainment, will preview the debut of ESPN BET at 5:30pm.
- October 19, 2023: Massachusetts gaming regulators have questions about the ESPN BET launch set to take place next month. The MGC will meet with Penn Entertainment as the gaming giant looks to rebrand its Barstool Sportsbook platform to ESPN BET sometime in November.
- October 18, 2023: ESPN BET officially unveiled its new logo ahead of the anticipated November launch date. The Worldwide Leader in Sports is going with a mint green color scheme for their new sportsbook that’s drastically different from the well-known ESPN logo. Chin Wang, vice president of visual storytelling for ESPN Creative Studio, commented ““The mint color is a twist on the traditional ESPN colorways, but one we think complements the overall portfolio well…now we have ESPN BET Mint, which is fun and innovative — two traits we expect to come through when fans experience the new sportsbook.”
- October 2, 2023: Massachusetts is one of the first states preparing for the arrival of ESPN BET. The Massachusetts Gaming Commission shared concerns with Penn Sports Interactive over the remaining promotion of Barstool Sportsbook before a launch of the rebranded ESPN BET, which is expected to go down in Nov. 2023.
- August 14, 2023: According to a report from FrontOfficeSports.com, the $2 billion package ESPN accepted from PENN Entertainment was approximately half of what they originally wanted to ink a sports betting agreement. It’s believed ESPN wanted $4 billion over 10 years from other potential suitors like DraftKings and FanDuel. According to an investor presentation between the two companies, PENN believes they could see an annual adjusted EBITDA of $1 billion by 2027 if they capture 20% of the online sports betting market share in North America. 90% of the current US sports betting market share is dominated by big players like FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, and Caesars Sportsbook.
- August 10, 2023: Disney CEO Bob Iger commented that PENN’s offer for ESPN BET was better than the rest “by far.” Speaking during a Q3 2023 fiscal year earnings report, Iger noted “We believe there’s an opportunity to significantly grow engagement across ESPN consumers, particularly young consumers, and why PENN? Because PENN stepped up in a very aggressive way and made an offer to us that was better than any of the competitive offers — by far.” Other operators like DraftKings and Caesars were previously linked to ESPN dating as far back as 2020.
- August 9, 2023: PENN Entertainment CEO Jay Snowden told the public during the company’s Q2 2023 earning report call that ESPN BET will debut “certainly before Thanksgiving.” While an exact date was not provided, it is expected that the sportsbook will go live sometime during the NFL season.
- August 8, 2023: ESPN and PENN Entertainment announce an agreement to launch a new sportsbook platform, ESPN BET, in Fall 2023. This comes after Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy reacquired 100% of the Barstool media brand. ESPN BET is expected to launch in Fall 2023.
ESPN sports betting will soon be a reality. Keep it locked in with this page for all the latest news surrounding the launch of ESPN BET.
Is ESPN Sportsbook Legal?
Yes, the ESPN sportsbook IS legal.
With ESPN BET currently live in 17 states, so it’s safe to assume ESPN BET will look to launch in more states as they become available.
ESPN BET will still need to go through regulatory approvals in order to operate in these markets, and they’re likely to face similar regulatory scrutiny that Barstool saw moving forward.
ESPN BET Legal States
See the table below for all 17 states where ESPN BET is legal.
|ESPN BET Legal State||Licensed Operator||Promo Code|
|Colorado||Ameristar Casino Black Hawk||DIME|
|Illinois||Hollywood Casino Aurora||DIME|
|Indiana||Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg||DIME|
|Iowa||Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs||DIME|
|Kansas||Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway||DIME|
|Kentucky||Ellis Park Racing||DIME|
|Maryland||Hollywood Casino Perryville||DIME|
|Massachusetts||Plainridge Park Casino||DIME|
|New Jersey||Freehold Raceway||DIME|
|Ohio||Hollywood Casino Columbus||DIME|
|Pennsylvania||Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course||DIME|
|West Virginia||Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races||DIME|
ESPN BET will also look to launch in more states as legal sports betting expands across the country. With states like Maine, Vermont, and North Carolina all set to launch online sports betting in the coming year, ESPN BET will look to make their mark as a legal sportsbook in as many locations as possible.
ESPN Fantasy vs. Sportsbook
ESPN is no stranger to the world of sports iGaming, as the ESPN Fantasy platform has already made a name for itself in the daily fantasy sports (DFS) space.
While the lines between DFS and sports betting are starting to blur, there are distinct differences between ESPN Fantasy and the ESPN BET sportsbook. However, there are also powerful integrations planned between the two platforms.
With ESPN Fantasy, you can participate in a fantasy football league, draft players for your fantasy lineups, track all the rankings, watch NFL highlights, and get pick advice to name a few. As for the ESPN BET sportsbook, you’re able to place wagers like moneyline, point spread, totals, parlays, props, and futures on your favorite games as opposed to playing DFS contests and tournaments.
ESPN Bet Sports to Wager On
Having a wide array of options to choose from is essential for any successful sportsbook. ESPN BET, known as the Worldwide Leader in Sports, offers a comprehensive selection of sports to wager on.
Whether you’re a fan of major leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL or prefer betting on niche sports for hidden value, ESPN BET should have you covered. Let’s take a closer look at some of the sports you can bet on with ESPN BET.
Football fans will be excited to try ESPN BET, which will offer an extensive range of NFL betting options. Bet on game outcomes, player performances, and even live betting during the games to make every touchdown and field goal that much more exciting. Expect a ton of ESPN BET branding and promotion on NFL broadcasts.
NBA fans will be able to place their bets on all the action with ease at ESPN BET. Bet on your favorite team, player props, or game totals as the NBA season unfolds. No matter which NBA team or player you’re betting on, ESPN BET will be ready to accept your wagers, and you’ll likely see ESPN BET branding during their NBA broadcasts.
While the MLB playoffs will be wrapped up for the year when ESPN BET launches, the start of the 2024 MLB season will present a perfect opportunity for betting on baseball with the ESPN sportsbook. If you’re interested in getting a head start, then making futures bets on the next MLB season with ESPN BET could make for some exciting wagering opportunities.
NCAA (College Football and College Basketball)
Betting on college sports is massively popular across America, and while some states limit NCAA betting or ban it outright, you can count on ESPN BET to offer it wherever available. From the start of the college football season to all the March Madness college basketball action, ESPN BET will likely offer competitive lines and even valuable bonuses for NCAA bettors.
If you know puck, then ESPN BET will be a top-notch sports betting app for all your wagering needs. Hockey fans can get in on the action too with the ability to wager on the puckline, moneyline, totals, props, parlays, futures, and much more at ESPN BET.
With ESPN holding the television rights to UFC events for the foreseeable future, you can expect a massive UFC presence from ESPN BET. Everybody loves a good fight night, and betting on fights can make for some of the most fun wagering action whether you’re an avid MMA fan or not.
Betting on golf can ramp up the excitement in a sport that some might find slow, and you can expect ESPN BET to bring a plethora of PGA betting options to the table when they do launch. Options like tournament winner, finishing position, each-way betting, head-to-head, and live betting should all be ready for PGA betting at ESPN BET.
Types of ESPN Bets to Make
Now that the ESPN BET app has launched, sports bettors have access to a wide range of betting options thanks to the expertise of PENN Entertainment. Whether you’re a seasoned bettor or a rookie in the world of sports wagering, understanding the various types of bets available can elevate your enjoyment of the games.
Let’s explore the different types of bets you can make with ESPN BET.
Moneyline betting is one of the simplest forms of sports wagering. In a moneyline bet, you pick the team or player you believe will win the game or match. The odds associated with each choice determine your potential payout. Positive odds indicate an underdog, while negative odds represent the favorite.
Point spread betting is popular in sports like football and basketball. The sportsbook assigns a point spread to the favorite and the underdog. To win the bet, the favorite must win by more points than the spread, while the underdog can cover the spread by losing by fewer points than the spread. This type of bet adds an extra layer of excitement to games with clear favorites and underdogs.
In over/under betting, also known as totals betting, you wager on whether the total combined points scored in a game will be over or under a set number determined by the sportsbook. It doesn’t matter which team wins, you’re focused solely on the total points scored.
Prop bets, short for proposition bets, offer a wide array of betting options beyond the game’s outcome. You can bet on specific player performances, individual statistics, or even events unrelated to the final score. Prop bets are a great way to add excitement to every aspect of the game.
Parlays allow you to combine multiple bets into a single wager. To win a parlay, all of your chosen bets must be correct. While they are riskier than individual bets, parlays offer the potential for substantial payouts. You can mix and match various types of bets within a parlay.
Same-game parlays could be a unique feature that ESPN BET offers. You can create a parlay bet using different outcomes within the same game. For example, you could bet on a specific player’s performance, the point spread, and the total points scored, all within a single game. ESPN BET will need to offer these if they want to stay competitive.
Futures betting involves placing wagers on events that will occur in the future, such as the outcome of a league championship or the performance of a team over the course of a season. These bets require patience, as the results may not be known for a significant period, but they can offer substantial payouts. Tracking line movement is key to being successful with these wagers.
As ESPN BET launches in November 2023, sports fans will have the opportunity to explore and engage with these various types of bets. Whether you’re looking for straightforward moneyline bets or want to get creative with prop bets and parlays, ESPN BET will provide a platform for a dynamic and immersive sports betting experience. Stay tuned for more details and updates as the launch date approaches, and get ready to enjoy the thrill of sports betting with ESPN BET.
ESPN Bet Customer Support
ESPN BET offers customer support through callbacks, live chat, and email. Offering 24/7 support with a helpful customer service team, you can expect a top-notch level of support from ESPN BET now that the app is up an running.
You’ll be able to access ESPN BET customer support through the desktop and mobile applications, and the team at ESPN BET will be happy to answer any questions you may have when going through their new sports betting platform.
ESPN BET Banking Options
The ESPN BET banking options are industry standard, and they’re similar to what PENN offered with previous platforms.
Some of the ESPN BET payment methods include the following.
|ESPN BET Deposit Method||Available?|
While withdrawal methods are typically more limited than payment options at legal sportsbooks, ESPN BET will provide as many withdrawal options as possible. Here are some of the other banking methods you can use to collect winnings from ESPN BET:
- PayPal (Instant)
- Play+ Account (Instant)
- Online Banking (3 to 5 business days)
- ACH/e-check (3 to 5 business days)
- Check (Up to 14 business days)
Stay tuned for more information on ESPN sportsbook banking options as they could change over time.
ESPN Sportsbook FAQs
Still have burning questions about the ESPN BET sportsbook? Here are answers to FAQs.
What is ESPN BET?
ESPN BET is the new sportsbook being offered up by the Worldwide Leader in Sports. ESPN BET was announced after PENN Entertainment decided to rebrand Barstool Sportsbook.
When does ESPN BET launch?
ESPN BET launched on Nov. 14, 2023. The launch date for ESPN BET came in the middle of the NFL season before Thanksgiving.
Where is ESPN BET available?
ESPN BET is available in 17 states on launch, including Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. ESPN BET is expected to expand to new US markets once they’ve gone live.
What is the age requirement for ESPN BET?
Most states will require you to be 21-years of age or older in order to use ESPN BET. Some states allow for a minimum betting age of 18, but ESPN BET requires bettors to be at least 21-years old.
Does ESPN have a sportsbook?
Yes, ESPN is launching ESPN BET in partnership with PENN Entertainment. ESPN BET went live on November 14, 2023.
Who owns ESPN BET?
Powered by a partnership between ESPN and PENN Entertainment, ESPN BET is owned by PENN Entertainment, who paid a hefty fee to leverage the ESPN branding.
What is the ESPN BET sign-up promo?
The ESPN BET sign-up promo is Bet Anything, Get $250. Ensure you use promo code DIME to claim this exclusive bonus.
Is ESPN BET legit?
Yes, ESPN BET is a legitimate sportsbook. Being backed by a partnership between ESPN and Penn Entertainment means you can trust the ESPN sportsbook with your personal and financial details.
Where can I find the ESPN BET app?
You can find the ESPN app through the App Store and Google Play Store as of November 14, 2023. We also have exclusive download links for the ESPN BET app on this page.
Does ESPN own ESPN BET?
No, ESPN does not technically own ESPN BET. This new sportsbook app is owned by PENN Entertainment, who will pay $1.5 billion to ESPN over 10 years while also granting $500 million in stock warrants, to leverage the ESPN brand.
Will ESPN BET have an online casino?
No, it’s unlikely that ESPN BET will have an online casino. PENN Entertainment has already announced that the old Barstool online casino properties will be rebranded as Hollwood Casino online.
Is ESPN Sportsbook legit?
Yes, the ESPN sportsbook is legit. Powered by a partnership between ESPN and PENN Entertainment, you’ll be able to trust the ESPN BET app.
Are ESPN and ESPN BET on different apps?
Yes, ESPN BET is on a separate app from the ESPN media platform. However, you'll see integrations of ESPN BET within the ESPN app, including exclusive odds from the sportsbook powered by PENN Entertainment.
What is the ESPN BET withdrawal time?
The ESPN BET withdrawal time depends on the payment method you choose but you can expect it to be between 1-5 business days for most methods.