Legal online sports betting is now live in the Bay State.
Massachusetts sports betting apps began arriving in the state on March 10, 2023. There were a number of betting apps in Massachusetts to choose from on day one including DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook.
Now’s a perfect time to experience Massachusetts sports betting with the NBA Playoffs underway and the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat. MLB regular season action is also in full swing and the Boston Red Sox will give Massachusetts bettors plenty of opportunities to place wagers on the legendary franchise.
ESPN BET Massachusetts is now live. Copy our promo code DIME, click BET NOW, and paste DIME into the required field to unlock our Bet Anything, Get $150 bonus offer.
If you or a loved one has questions and needs to talk to a professional about gambling, call the Massachusetts Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org to speak with a trained specialist to receive support. Specialists are available 24/7. Services are available in multiple languages and are free and confidential.
21+ and present in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.
Make sure you check out all this details on this page so you can learn how to sign up for a legal Massachusetts sports betting app and claim an excellent MA sportsbook promo today!
Massachusetts Sports Betting Apps
Type in promo code DIME to claim your exclusive welcome bonus. ESPN BET is powered by the "Worldwide Leader in Sports" and is slated to become a sportsbook powerhouse boasting an excellent range of betting options to choose from.Promo: Bet Anything, Get $150 with Code DIME
DraftKings has gone from daily fantasy powerhouse to one of the best options for legal US sports betting. Expect great promos and one of the smoothest betting apps out there.Promo: No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000
BetMGM brings the famed casino brand online with a top-notch betting app and online sportsbook with great odds, exciting parlays, and odds boosts.Promo: Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
Caesars brings ultimate flexibility to the world of online sports betting with tons of banking options, competitive odds on all major sports, and few restrictions when it comes to constructing parlays.Promo: $1,000 First Bet on Caesars
FanDuel has built on their daily fantasy success with a flawless betting app and excellent online sportsbook. Find a superior live betting experience and lots of features for new bettors.Promo: Bet $5 Get $150 in Bonus Bets
Best MA Sports Betting Apps
Now that online sports betting has officially launched in the state, there is a slew of Massachusetts sports betting apps to choose from. These new MA mobile sports betting apps include popular sports betting betting brands such as DraftKings, FanDuel, and BetMGM.
|MA Sports Betting App
|App Store Rating
|Google Play Rating
|DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
|Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
|FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts
ESPN BET launched in Massachusetts after Barstool Sportsbook rebranded to this new platform in November 2023 and they came along with a top-notch ESPN Bet promo code.
Massachusetts Sports Betting Overview
Massachusetts mobile betting apps are now available in the Bay State with retail sports betting already up and running as well. Here’s a few key pieces of information you should know.
Betting Legalized: August 2022
Platforms: Retail (January 31, 2023), Online (March 10, 2023)
Online Sports Betting Launch: March 10, 2023
Betting Apps in Massachusetts: DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, Caesars Sportsbook, BetMGM
Age Requirement: 21+
When Was Sports Betting Legalized in Massachusetts?
Sports betting has officially been legalized in the Bay State and Massachusetts sports betting apps and sports betting sites began launching on March 10, 2023. Massachusetts retail sports betting went live on Jan. 31, 2023.
Massachusetts Online Sports Betting Launch: March 10, 2023
On August 1, 2022, a six-member conference committee finally agreed to approve Massachusetts sports betting in the state after weeks of meetings on the matter. This opened the door for sports betting apps and sites like BetMGM, DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, and more to join the market.
The Massachusetts Gaming Commission put forward an aggressive timeline on Oct. 6 that would see retail sports betting launch in January 2023, with online wagering going live in March 2023.
While previously proposed bills didn’t gain traction, Governor Charlie Baker was in favor of legalization and has been quoted as saying that sports betting, “is going to be a thing pretty much everywhere, and our view was ‘we should get on with the show.’”
Best Massachusetts Sports Betting Apps & Sites
Massachusetts has one of the most dedicated sports fanbases in the United States and the sports betting market reflects that need for top-tier sportsbook options. As such, Massachusetts carries many major US betting sites and apps including BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, and FanDuel Sportsbook in the App Store and Google Play.
|ESPN BET Massachusetts
|Bet Anything, Get $150 Use Code DIME
|November 14, 2023
|DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
|Up to $1,050 in Bonuses
|March 10, 2023
|Up to $1,000 Back in Bonus Bets
|March 10, 2023
|Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
|Get Up to $1,250 on Caesars
|March 10, 2023
|Bet $100, Get $100 in Bet Credit
|March 10, 2023
|FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts
|$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
|March 10, 2023
ESPN BET Massachusetts
Despite increased scrutiny from the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, the latest sportsbook offering from PENN Entertainment launched in Massachusetts on Nov. 14, 2023. Massachusetts was one of 17 states to welcome the ESPN BET sportsbook when it launched as part of a Barstool Sportsbook rebranding effort.
Use code DIME when registering with ESPN BET Massachusetts:
Powered by PENN Entertainment and backed by the ESPN brand, ESPN BET will attract new customers looking for an unforgettable sports betting experience. Featuring promos centered around ESPN personalities, high-end sportsbook features that bettors love, and an improved user experience, ESPN BET Massachusetts should be a big hit.
DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts
Another Boston-based sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the real OGs when it comes to providing users with an excellent sportsbook experience and a user-friendly app. Their up to $1,050 in bonuses welcome promo is a great offer and they also have one of the deepest sets of betting options for new players and sharps alike. DraftKings Massachusetts will undoubtedly serve as one of the sports betting leaders in the state for years to come. Sign up today to claim a DraftKings promo code.
Another sports betting heavy hitter, the BetMGM sportsbook already boasts a retail location in Massachusetts (MGM Springfield) so they’ll definitely be big players on the state’s sports betting scene. With an excellent $1,000 first bet offer in tow, BetMGM Massachusetts has plenty of great online betting options for bettors in the state.
BetMGM Massachusetts previously offered a pre-launch bonus of $200 in Bonus Bets. This was a great offer with one of the best sports betting brands in the business. That said, it is important to note that users who signed up for this offer were not be eligible for the current BetMGM promo code.
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
Caesars Sportsbook is one of the most recognized and respected brand names in the sports betting industry. It should come as no surprise that Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts is among the top-rated sportsbooks in the state and their loyal following gives them an immediate edge over many other brands. It also doesn’t hurt that they have one of the best welcome offers in the business with up to $1,250 on them thanks to our exclusive Caesars Sportsbook promo code.
$1,000 BACKBET NOW
FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts
FanDuel Sportsbook is always a great sports betting brand option for new users and sharps. Much like DraftKings, they have been in the industry for a lengthy run and continue to provide exceptional sports betting experiences for their customers. Available for Android and iOS devices, FanDuel Massachusetts offers a top-notch sportsbook app with best-in-class user experience.
FanDuel Massachusetts was previously offering an early registration promo to new customers who signed up ahead of the March 10 launch date: $100 in Bonus Bets + More at Launch. Now that Massachusetts sports betting apps are live and legal, their $1,000 No Sweat First Bet is now the prime welcome offer to take advantage through our FanDuel promo code.
WynnBET might not boast the same name brand recognition as some of the other MA sports betting apps around, but they are quickly building a name for themselves in the industry. You can expect WynnBET Massachusetts to remain competitive with a Bet $100, Get $100 welcome bonus offer that is currently available.
The WynnBET sportsbook initially entered the Massachusetts sports betting market through their excellent pre-launch offer of a $50 Bonus at Signup and $100 at Launch.
Key Benefits of Using a MA Sports Betting App
The beauty of living in the smartphone age is that we can access so many things right from our mobile devices, and sports betting is certainly no exception.
Sports bettors will get access to the best Massachusetts mobile app that also come with ultimate convenience and security. For more details, let’s take a closer at some of the key benefits of using a MA sportsbook app.
Massachusetts Sports Betting Apps Are Backed By Licensed Operators
The arrival of legal and reputable Massachusetts sports betting apps means that sports bettors in the state can rest easy knowing their betting experience is safe and secure. Using an officially licensed MA sports betting app such as DraftKings or BetMGM is a much better option than signing up with an unverified offshore online sportsbook. bet365 is yet to launch in Massachusetts yet, but when it does new players can claim the latest bet365 bonus code for new users.
One of the best things about using a legal Massachusetts sports betting app is in the simple fact that it’s ultra convenient. Unlike retail sports betting, you don’t need to go to a casino or physical location to place your bets, you can do it on-the-go during a commute or while you have some down time after dinner and you’re lounging on the couch.
No Issues with Deposits and Withdrawals
Using offshore sportsbooks that are unregulated might sound okay on paper, but there are some serious risks to consider when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. When you use a legal Massachusetts sports betting app, you know that the state’s gaming commission has combed through their deposit and withdrawal process to ensure users are always being taken care off in a safe and efficient manner.
How to Sign Up For a Massachusetts Sports Betting App
The signup process for each Massachusetts sports betting app is slightly different. That said, there are some general steps that remain pretty consistent across the board when it comes time to sign up for a Massachusetts sports betting app.
- Pick a sports betting app — Sounds simple enough, right? The first step in signing up for a Massachusetts sports betting app is choosing the one that is best suited to your needs as a bettor. For some that could mean DraftKings or FanDuel. For others, that might mean BetMGM or Caesars Sportsbook.
- Claim your welcome bonus — Once you’ve chosen your sports betting app, make sure you claim their welcome bonus. By using the links on this page, you’ll be able to snatch up some awesome sportsbook promo codes just by clicking them. These welcome bonuses will give you more value out of your Massachusetts sports betting app experience.
- Fill out your information — Most Massachusetts sports betting apps will require you to fill out information such as your name, age, and location. These are critical pieces of information that a Massachusetts sports betting app will need in order to verify your account so you can start betting.
- Place your first bet — Now comes the fun part. Once you have your welcome bonus and your account has been fully verified, you can start placing bets through your Massachusetts betting app to win your first payout. Depending on the Massachusetts sportsbook you’ve signed up with, you can make moneyline bets, parlay bets, live bets, prop bets, and more.
Massachusetts mobile sportsbooks offer a convenient and fun way to wager on all your favorite games. These Massachusetts sportsbook apps offer enticing betting bonuses like odds boosts and same game parlays, and some even have live streaming features that take the action to the next level. Sign up today with the best sportsbook recommendations included across this page.
How to Bet on March Madness in Massachusetts
March Madness is one of the most exciting times of the year for college basketball fans. NCAA bracket madness begins on March 14 and you can use the same process as listed above to start betting on March Madness in Massachusetts. You are also not limited to betting on teams based in the Bay State either. You can bet on any college team outside of Massachusetts in the March Madness tournament.
MA Retail Sportsbooks: Where to Bet on Sports in Massachusetts
If you’re not interested in using a Massachusetts sports betting app and prefer to do your wagering in person, the Bay State has some good options now that retail sports betting is operational. Retail sports betting in Massachusetts went live on Jan. 31, 2023.
|Encore Boston Harbor
|1 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149
|Plainridge Park Casino
|301 Washington St, Plainville, MA 02762
|1 MGM Wy, Springfield, MA 01103
MA Sports Teams and Partnerships
Everyone knows Massachusetts is home to some of the biggest sports fans in the nation. Whether you love the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, or Bruins, there are a number of pro teams and sporting events that call the Bay State home.
|New England Patriots
|Boston Red Sox
|New England Revolution
New England Patriots
With the most Super Bowl appearances and victories out of any NFL team in history, the New England Patriots are the pinnacle of football excellence. Despite being without legendary quarterback Tom Brady, the team is still masterminded by head coach Bill Belichick and remains as a solid member of the AFC East.
Boston Red Sox
Number three on the list of MLB squads with the most World Series wins, the Boston Red Sox are one of the most iconic American sports franchises for a reason. Their rivalry with the New York Yankees is also heralded as one of the biggest rivalries between two sports teams ever, so make sure you tuck that Yankees fitted cap when you step into Fenway Park.
Tied only with the Los Angeles Lakers for most NBA titles, the Boston Celtics are a legacy franchise with 16 championships to their name. From icons like Bill Russell and Larry Bird to more modern NBA stars like Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, the Celtics franchise remains one of the top dogs in the East to this day with players like Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown at the core.
With six Stanley Cups to their name, the Boston Bruins have consistently shown why they’re one of the best NHL franchises in history. Currently led by Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand, and David Pastrnak, the Bruins are making a case as one of the very best regular season NHL teams of all-time.
We’ll keep this list of teams updated with any sports betting partnership activity that comes up.
Massachusetts Legal Sports Betting: Rules & Regulations
The Massachusetts Senate Ways and Committee approved a sports betting bill on April 22, 2022. This state Senate approved the same bill on April 28, however there were many differences from a 2021 House approved sports betting bill that needed to be settled before sports betting was legalized.
Massachusetts agreed on a sports betting bill in August 2022, and Massachusetts sports betting apps are set to launch across the state on March 10, 2023. In-person betting at retail sportsbooks is now live across the Commonwealth.
The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) was overturned on May 14, 2018, allowing each state in the country to propose and create its own laws and regulations for sports betting.
Before PASPA was overturned, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission was busy providing various studies on the potential for legalized sports betting. Having already approved daily fantasy games, several bills in favor of regulating sports betting were introduced in 2018, 2019, and 2020, yet all failed to advance.
Governor Charlie Baker included sports betting as part of his budget proposal in January 2021 – his budget assumes about $35 million in state revenue from sports wagers. Additional legislation was put forward in February 2021 by Senator Adam Gomez and Representative Orlando Ramos. Bill SD 2247 and an identical House bill would allow sports betting at bars and restaurants in addition to licensed casinos and online operators.
Who Can Bet on Sports in Massachusetts?
You need to be 21 or over to participate in legal sports betting once it’s live in Massachusetts, and most people in the state are allowed to place bets. People that are directly involved with a professional or collegiate sporting organization, however, are excluded since that would result in a conflict of interest.
Massachusetts sports betting apps allow betting on college teams as well. With that in mind, you cannot bet on Massachusetts schools like Boson College, Harvard, Holy Cross, or UMass unless the team is part of a tournament such as March Madness.
Latest Massachusetts Sports Betting News
We’re following all of the latest news to keep you updated as sports betting evolves in the Bay State.
- March 10, 2023: Massachusetts sports betting apps officially go live in the state with sportsbooks like DraftKings, BetMGM, WynnBET, Caesars, and more all launching on day one.
- February 9, 2023: Karen Wells of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) announces Massachusetts online sports betting will launch at 10am on March 10, 2023.
- January 31, 2023: Massachusetts retail sports betting has officially launched at three casinos in the state. Massachusetts bettors can now visit these in-person retail sportsbooks to place their wagers, just in time for Super Bowl 57 featuring the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles on Feb. 12, 2023. Online sports betting is still expected to go live sometime in early March.
- January 24, 2023: The list of Massachusetts retail sports betting types that will be allowed in the Commonwealth have been confirmed by the MGC. Chess, cornhole, eSports, jai alai, and the Winter/Summer Olympics were not included and will be reevaluated at a later date for online sports betting. Betting on league awards and rookie drafts will be permitted in the Massachusetts retail sports betting market.
- January 20, 2023: Massachusetts retail sports betting officially has a start date and time, with a planned opening of in-person sportsbook locations set for Jan. 31 at 10am. Massachusetts online sports betting is still expected to launch sometime in early March 2023.
- January 19, 2023: The first six operators have been granted temporary untethered Massachusetts online sports betting licenses. Bally’s, Betr, Betway, PointsBet, DraftKings, and FanDuel have been approved for Category 3 online sports betting licenses in the Commonwealth, with these operators likely launching online in early March 2023.
- January 12, 2023: More Massachusetts sportsbook app approvals keep rolling through the Commonwealth, as DraftKings and the yet-to-launch Fanatics Sportsbook have been green lit by the MGC. Headquartered in Boston, MA, DraftKings met criteria set by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) rather easily, while BetFanatics faced a bit more scrutiny after having to show off their unreleased sportsbook in a closed-doors meeting.
- January 10, 2023: Operators like Bally Bet and Betr have met or exceeded the required criteria set by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission in order to receive an online sports betting license. The Commission will vote on license applications beginning Jan. 18.
- January 4, 2023: After a long licensing process, Barstool Sportsbook Massachusetts has officially received approval for a mobile sports betting provider license in the Bay State. Barstool Sportsbook Massachusetts is expected to launch sometime in March 2023.
- December 22, 2022: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has announced that retail sports betting in the state will officially commence on Jan. 31, 2023 following a soft launch the day before.
- December 13, 2022: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has approved the first online sports betting license, as WynnBET earned their mobile wagering certificate from the regulatory body. Massachusetts online sports betting is expected to launch in March 2023.
- December 8, 2022: Third time’s the charm for Massachusetts sports betting as the gaming commission approved the first ever sports betting license. Encore Boston Harbor’s retail sports betting license was approved unanimously, who have partnered with WynnBET for its retail and online sports betting services.
- December 7, 2022: The licensing process for Massachusetts sports betting operators is encountering some peculiar speedbumps. First, the Massachusetts Gaming Commission deferred a vote on a Massachusetts sports betting license for PENN National Gaming and Barstool Sports after questions arose surrounding their marketing strategy and a recent article from the NYT questioning Barstool founder Dave Portnoy. Then, the Commission deferred a vote on MGM Springfield and BetMGM, citing a need for more information on the retail casino and online sportsbook’s relationship.
- November 21, 2022: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has received 15 sports betting license applications, including six for untethered online sports betting licenses. The untethered applicants include DraftKings, FanDuel, Betway, Bally Bet, Betr, and PointsBet.
- October 20, 2022: Massachusetts sports betting will soon have a clear vision on potential operators. More than 40 potential license applicants are vying for a total of 15 online sports betting licenses. Each of the three Massachusetts casinos will be able to offer up to two online sports betting skins, each state racetrack will have access to one, and seven untethered online sports betting operator licenses will be made available.
- October 6, 2022: The Massachusetts Gaming Commission put forward an aggressive timeline that would see Massachusetts sports betting launch in early 2023. There are still many regulatory hurdles to clear, and Massachusetts online sports betting may not be ready in time for the 2023 Super Bowl. Commissioner Brad Hill commented, ““We need to have Category 1 (retail sports betting) up and running by the Super Bowl. And this is my opinion, but we need to be aggressive to get Category 3 (online sports betting) up and running soon after. I’ll put out a date. I want this to be up by the NCAA’s Tournament in March.”
- September 12, 2022: Commissioners are preaching patience for a Massachusetts sports betting launch, saying a go-live date is still several months away. Additionally, a sports betting study from Dr. Rachel Volberg of UMass Donahue Institute suggests the state should consider a ban on celebrity endorsements and in-game wagering to help counteract problem gambling.
- August 11, 2022: Gov. Charlie Baker has officially signed the Massachusetts sports betting bill into law. “Our administration first filed legislation to legalize sports wagering in the Commonwealth several years ago, and I am glad to be able to sign this bill into law today. We appreciate the dedication and compromise that the legislature demonstrated on this issue, and we look forward to supporting the work of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission on the responsible implementation of the law over the next several months,” Gov. Baker commented.
- August 5, 2022: After passing a bill to legalize Massachusetts sports betting, the state is still likely several months out from launching wagering. Massachusetts Gaming Commission Commissioner Brad Hill commented he wants the public to realize “This isn’t something that will happen overnight…the public needs to understand it’s quite a process we need to go through.” While it won’t be ready for the kickoff of the NFL season, Massachusetts sports betting could be up and running for Super Bowl 57 on February 12, 2023.
- August 1, 2022: A Massachusetts sports betting bill deal has been reached that will open the doors for legal online and retail sports betting in the state. While no official launch date has been announced yet, it is possible that it could happen sometime during the 2022-23 NFL season.
- July 8, 2022: House Rep. Jerry Parisella commented that he is hopeful a Massachusetts sports betting bill will be approved before the legislative session concludes on July 31. State legislators are still working towards a compromise on two separate sports betting bills, and if a deal is reached, Massachusetts sports betting could launch as early as February 2023.
- June 8, 2022: A conference committee of state lawmakers will meet on Thursday, June 9 to start working on a Massachusetts sports betting compromise. The House will be represented by Rep. Aaron Michlewitz (D-3rd Suffolk), Rep. David Muradian (R-9th Worcester), and Rep. Jerald Parisella (D-6th Essex). The Senate will be represented by Eric P. Lesser (D-1st Hampden and Hampshire), Patrick O’Connor (R-Plymouth and Norfolk), and Michael Rodrigues (D-1st Bristol and Plymouth).
- June 6, 2022: With the Boston Celtics reaching the 2022 NBA Finals, Gov. Charlie Baker touted the team’s Game 1 win as an example of why Massachusetts sports betting should be legalized as soon as possible. The House and Senate are still far apart on two approved sports betting bills, and the two governing bodies must come to a compromise before wagering is legalized in the Old Colony State.
- April 28, 2022: The state Senate has approved a bill to legalize Massachusetts sports betting, however, it has major differences from a 2021 House approved bill. The approved Senate bill does not include college sports betting, while the House version does, and this is just one point of conflict that must be resolved before Massachusetts sports betting is fully legalized.
- April 22, 2022: The Massachusetts Senate Ways and Committee approved a MA sports betting bill, which moved the bill to the Senate for a hearing on April 28, 2022. There is some conflict with this legislation, however, as a House approved bill from 2021 has numerous differences. The discrepancies would need to be sorted out before Massachusetts can legalize sports betting.
- December 29, 2021: In an interview with WCVB’s “On the Record,” Massachusetts Treasurer Deborah Goldberg supported the legalization of online sports betting, provided it doesn’t negatively affect the state lottery. A sports betting bill has been sitting with the Senate Committee on Ways and Means since it was approved by the House in July.
- August 2, 2021: Massachusetts Senate President Karen Spilka confirms the state’s sports betting bill will not be considered in the summer session. A debate is expected this fall.
- July 22, 2021: The Massachusetts House passes a sports betting bill. It is sent to the Senate for consideration.
- June 17, 2021: Massachusetts lawmakers heard more than five hours of testimony on legalized sports betting. According to NBC Boston, supporters of sports wagering may have disagreed on some specifics but were much more vocal than those in outright opposition.
- June 9, 2021: The Committee on Economic Development and Emerging Technologies announces it will be holding a virtual hearing on June 17, 2021, where several current sports betting bills will be discussed, including the Governor’s H. 70.
- January 15, 2021: Governor Charlie Baker includes sports betting in his budget proposal, signaling his intent on pursuing legalization in 2021.
Massachusetts Sports Betting FAQs
Looking to get the lowdown on Massachusetts sports betting? Check out our FAQs below to find out what you need to know.
Is sports betting legal in Massachusetts?
A sports betting bill has been passed and legal online sports betting in the state launched on March 10, 2023. Retail sports betting launched on January 31, 2023.
Are daily fantasy sports legal in Massachusetts?
Yes, Massachusetts residents are allowed to play on most major daily fantasy sites.
How many professional sports teams are in New England?
There are five major pro sports teams in Massachusetts: New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox, and New England Revolution.
What sportsbooks are active in Massachusetts?
Now that sports betting has officially launched in the state, DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, Caesars Sportsbook, BetMGM, and others are on the market.
What mobile sportsbook apps are available in Massachusetts?
Major mobile sportsbook apps such as DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars, and BetMGM are all available in Massachusetts.
Is Massachusetts offering early pre-reg for any online sportsbooks?
Massachusetts did previously offer pre-reg until the March 10, 2023 launch day.
What’s the all around best online sportsbook expected to launch in Massachusetts?
Major online sportsbooks such as DraftKings and BetMGM are expected to be big players in the Massachusetts sports betting market.
When is Massachusetts online sports betting expected to launch?
Massachusetts online sports betting is now live and launched on March 10, 2023 at 10am.
Who regulates sports betting in Massachusetts?
Massachusetts sports betting is regulated by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC).
What’s the best Massachusetts sports betting promo?
You can't go wrong with any of the Massachusetts sports betting promos on this page from trusted brands like DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars, WynnBET, FanDuel, and more.