2023 MLB Division Odds Tracker
- This page tracks the odds to win 2023 MLB divisional odds
- The graphs are generated by averaging the latest odds from online sportsbooks
- Bookmark this page to see how the odds for your favorite teams fluctuate during the 2023 MLB season
This page tracks the odds to win the six MLB divisional races in the 2023 season. The 2023 MLB Division odds tracker is separated into six parts corresponding to the six divisions.
Use the links below to navigate directly to a specific division.
AL East Odds
|Tampa Bay Rays||+700|
|Toronto Blue Jays||+100000|
|Boston Red Sox||OFF|
|New York Yankees||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 19 at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- July 24: How times have changed! The Orioles, who now lead the division by two games, have shortened to +155, while the Rays – once prohibitively short favorites – have faded to +105.
- July 2: The Rays are -654 on average with the Orioles (+1100) and Yankees (+1200) battling for a distant second-favorite in the AL East division odds.
- May 15: The division-leading Rays are now -166 on average while the preseason-favorite Yankees have faded to +543, currently sitting last.
- March 27: The Yankees will head into Opening Day as +119 favorites on average to win the AL East.
AL Central Odds
|Chicago White Sox||OFF|
|Kansas City Royals||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 12 at FanDuel. Claim the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code.
- July 24: After briefly ceding the division lead to the Guardians, the Twins have surged to a three-game lead and are now -360 to win the Central.
- July 2: The Twins (-180) continue to lead the AL Central division odds, but the Guardians (+183) have steadily improved over the past six weeks.
- May 15: Holding a 3.5-game lead, the Twins (-340) are heavy AL Central favorites with the Guardians (+350) second in both the standings and the odds.
- March 27: The reigning-champion Guardians are +129 chalk to win the AL Central again, followed by the Twins (+210) and White Sox (+235).
AL West Odds
|Los Angeles Angels||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 19.
- July 24: The Rangers (-115) are maintaining a three-game lead over the Astros (+115) but oddsmakers still see the AL West division odds as a veritable toss-up.
- July 2: Still holding a five-game lead, the Rangers (-142) are odds-on favorites in the AL West division odds for the first time this season, with the Astros (+155) fading to second.
- May 15: The Astros (+100) continue to be heavily favored despite sitting four games back of the Rangers (+220).
- March 27: Houston is once again a heavy favorite (-192) to win the AL West with Seattle second at +331 on average.
NL East Odds
|New York Mets||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 12.
- July 2: The most lopsided division in baseball, the Braves have become massive -3764 favorites in the NL East odds, with the Phillies a distant second at +2671.
- May 15: The Braves are five games up on the Mets and hyper-short -370 favorites to win the NL East just 40 games into the season.
- March 27: Atlanta will start the season as +107 favorites to win the NL East, closely followed by the Mets at +161.
NL Central Odds
|St Louis Cardinals||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 19.
- July 24: Leading the NL Central by half a game over the Reds, the Brewers have shortened to -215, while Cincinnati is at +230.
- July 2: Tied atop the division standings, the Brewers (+102) and Reds (+219) are battling for top spot in the NL Central odds.
- May 15: The Brewers (-170) are 1.5-games up on the Pirates, but it’s the 16-25 Cardinals (+330) who are still seen as their biggest threat.
- March 27: The Cardinals have the best division-winner odds of any team in the majors at -129. The Brewers sit second at +166.
NL West Odds
|Los Angeles Dodgers||OFF|
|San Francisco Giants||OFF|
|San Diego Padres||OFF|
Odds as of Sep. 12.
- July 24: The Diamondbacks (+1100) and Giants (+750) are both on bad losing streaks, allowing the Dodgers (-550) to open up a four-game lead at the top of the NL West.
- July 2: Now three games behind the Diamondbacks in the standings, the Dodgers (-177) remain betting favorites in the NL West division odds with division-leading Arizona second at +309.
- May 15: The Dodgers are three games up on the Diamondbacks at the top of the NL West and heavy -370 favorites as a result.
- March 27: Despite losing a ton of pieces in the offseason, the Dodgers are -126 odds-on favorites to win the NL West with Opening Day just 72 hours away.