2020-21 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds Tracker
- Who are the top contenders for the 2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year award?
- Jordan Clarkson is your 2021 Sixth Man of the Year award winner
- Track how the odds fluctuate throughout the 2020-21 NBA season
We’ve been tracking the odds to win the 2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award all year long and have included the data below. The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds
|Promo: $1,500 Risk-Free Bet||bet now|
|Promo: Up to $1,050 Free!||bet now|
|Promo: $250 First Bet Match||bet now|
- [May 25] Despite some late movement towards Joe Ingles at the sportsbooks, Jordan Clarkson cashed in on his year-long favorite status, being awarded Sixth Man of the Year on Monday evening.
- [May 18] There has been huge late movement in the Sixth Man of the year race. Joe Ingles odds have shortened all the way to an average of +140, while his Jazz teammate Jordan Clarkson has faded to odds of -189. Clarkson was once as short -1375 to win the award.
- [May 11] Clarkson set the record for shots taken off the bench this season against Golden State on Monday night with 33, pouring in 41 points to further strengthen his grip on the award
- [May 4] Jordan Clarkson is back to the heaviest of award favorites, now at average odds of -1375
- [April 27] After the race getting as close as it’s been since the season began (which wasn’t close at all), Jordan Clarkson’s average odds have shortened to a heavy price of -775
- [April 22] As quickly as he was an entrant into the race, Jalen Brunson’s average odds have faded to +1750 after a quiet week on the court
- [April 15] With roles continuing to be in flux around the league, Joe Ingles has entered the race at odds of +600, while Mavericks backup Jalen Brunson debuts with odds of +950. Jordan Clarkson remains a heavy favorite.
- [April 8] Montrezl Harrell has improved his average odds to +1700 while carrying a heavier load for the beat up Lakers, but Clarkson is still the runaway favorite
- [April 1] Is Clarkson able to receive his hardware early? The Utah Jazz guard now has odds of -1225 on average to win this year’s Sixth Man of the Year
- [March 24] Clarkson’s odds continue shortening, now at an average of -950
- [March 16] It feels like the same story every week, but this remains Jordan Clarkson’s award to lose. His Sixth Man of the Year odds have shortened even further, now at an average of -825
- [March 9] Goran Dragic has been a force as Miami makes their move up the Eastern Conference standings, shortening to odds of +1600
- [March 3] Jordan Clarkson still has no clear challenger with roles in flux around the rest of the league, as the Jazz guard is now at average odds of -380
- [February 24] It doesn’t seem like anyone can catch Clarkson, as Gordon, Boucher, Ross and Harrell have all seen their odds fade over the past week
- [February 16] Fresh off a 40-point outing against the Sixers, Clarkson has further strengthened his standing in the race, at average odds of -293
- [February 10] Eric Gordon has scored 20+ points in five straight games for the resurgent Rockets, and seen his odds improve to an average of +600. Jordan Clarkson remains the favorite at -183
- [February 4] As the Jazz continue to excel in the West, Clarkson’s play has vaulted him to odds-on favorite at -151. Terrence Ross has faded as the beat up Magic collect losses, now at a price of +1400
- [January 19] Clarkson is still the frontrunner, while Terrence Ross and Goran Dragic have surged into the top five at average odds of +750 and +1200, respectively
- [January 6] Playing a key scorers role average 15.5 PPG off the bench for the Jazz, Jordan Clarkson has odds of +450 and is the new favorite to win
- [November 26] Lou Williams has opened as favorite to win his record fourth 6th Man of the Year award
2021 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Top Contenders
Odds taken May 18th at DraftKings
An award that has been dominated by the Clippers as of late, can more cohesiveness lead to Lou Williams winning yet again? Montrezl Harrell has changed locker rooms at Staples Center, will he bring the trophy over to the Lakers side?
Jordan Clarkson, Caris LeVert and Goran Dragic are other top contenders.
Past 10 NBA Sixth Man of the Year Winners
|2020||Montrezl Harrell||LA Clippers|
|2019||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2018||Lou Williams||LA Clippers|
|2017||Eric Gordon||Houston Rockets|
|2016||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2015||Lou Williams||Toronto Raptors|
|2014||Jamal Crawford||LA Clippers|
|2013||JR Smith||New York Knicks|
|2012||James Harden||OKC Thunder|
|2011||Lamar Odom||LA Lakers|