- Legal sports betting is now legal in the state of Arizona as of September 9, 2021
- Get 40-1 odds on any NFL team when you sign up and bet at FanDuel or claim a $1,000 risk-free bet
- See how you can take advantage of these offers from FanDuel below
Sports betting is live in the state of Arizona and FanDuel has an amazing offer to get you started betting on NFL Week 1. When you make a moneyline wager on any NFL team in Week 1 you’ll receive 40-1 odds for that team!
New FanDuel customers in Arizona simply need to sign up for an account and make a moneyline wager during NFL Week 1. The maximum bet is $5 for this promo, resulting in a $200 payout on your wager.
Additionally, if you’re able to make a larger first-time deposit, new customers can instead take advantage of a risk-free bet of up to $1,000!
These are just some of the exciting offers available for new Arizonans now that sports betting is legal in the Grand Canyon State. Many sportsbooks are offering varying promos for new AZ sports betting customers to claim anywhere from $100 to $200 in free bets.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Arizona
Signing up an account at FanDuel is quick and easy for Arizona sports bettors with the following steps:
- Register through the online sportsbook or app
- Enter your personal information which includes: full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number, last four digits of SSN
- Create a username and password
- Choose your preferred method of depositing funds and begin betting
Steps to Claiming Your FanDuel 40-1 NFL Promo
Here’s how you can claim your 40-1 offer at FanDuel for NFL Week 1 once you’ve registered a new account.
- Open to new customers only
- Can be used on any NFL Week 1 game/team
- Maximum bet on this offer is $5, resulting in a max payout of $200
- Available to new customers in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VI, WV
- Winnings will be paid out in cash, versus site credit and will be released within 72 hours
- Customers are required to make a first-time deposit at the FanDuel Sportsbook
- Promotion is only available through the FanDuel app
- The wager for this promo must be a moneyline bet on one NFL team from Week 1
Steps to Claiming Your FanDuel $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
Want a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel? Here’s how you can claim the offer to get started betting with a no-worry first-time bet.
- Now that AZ sports betting is live as of September 9, 2021, you can register a new account with FanDuel Arizona
- Make your first deposit and wager
- If this first bet loses FanDuel will refund you with a site credit of up to $1,000
How to Use These FanDuel Sportsbook Promos
So how should you use these promos from FanDuel Sportsbook during NFL Week 1 play?
The biggest favorites on the Week 1 card look to be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as 8-point favorites at home to the Dallas Cowboys on opening night.
Not only is Dak Prescott looking to make his return under center from multiple injuries, but the Dallas o-line also has some concerns heading into kick-off on Thursday.
Right tackle La’el Collins is a bit of a question mark after suffering a neck/shoulder injury this summer. Then there’s Zack Martin at right guard who looks set to miss out after testing positive for COVID-19.
🚨 GIVEAWAY 🚨
Sports betting is coming to Arizona, and to celebrate we're giving away an autographed Deandre Ayton basketball! ☀️
For your chance to win:
2️⃣ Follow us: @FDSportsbook
3️⃣ Tag a friend below ⬇️
Contest ends 9/15
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) September 1, 2021
With a defense that was already a weak point last season, and so many question marks to open the season on offense, it’s hard to see Dallas going on the road and upsetting the Bucs.
Therefore, Tampa has to look like the most likely team to start 1-0 this week. Their standard moneyline odds of -375 offer very little value. However, with this promo, you can simply bet $5 on the Bucs to win and if they do, you’ll win.
To me, that’s the simplest and best way for new Arizona sports bettors to take advantage of this exciting promo from FanDuel.
Bet $5 → Win $200 🤑
New customers can sign up today and get exclusive 40-1 odds on ANY NFL team to win in Week 1 🏈
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) September 7, 2021
However, this 40-1 NFL Promo does replace the $1,000 risk-free bet offer. So, depending on the size of your bankroll may determine which offer you choose. If you can deposit at least $1,000, you could either bet the Bucs for a rather small, but very likely payout or lay down the $1,000 on a longshot, such as the Cowboys from NFL Week 1.
If an underdog hits, you’ll walk about with much more than the $200 from the 40-1 offer, and have the comfort of knowing your bet will be refunded if it loses.
With a smaller initial deposit and bankroll, taking advantage of the 40-1 offer may be the better way to go for new Arizona sports bettors.