- Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson tee it up in Indonesia at the BNI Indonesian Masters
- This event has produced strong winners in its seven-year history
- We have a list of the golfers with the best value to emerge victorious
European Ryder Cup stalwarts and major champs Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson are set to headline the BNI Indonesian Masters in Jakarta. Big name players have taken home the hardware in the brief history of this event with Rose defending his title after coasting to a wire-to-wire eight stroke victory last year.
Odds to Win 2018 BNI Indonesian Masters
|Golfer||Odds to Win 2018 BNI Indonesian Masters at Bovada|
*Follow the link in the table to see all options
Do You Bet Rose or Stenson or Take the Field?
Because Rose and Stenson are head and shoulders above the competition Bovada has offered an interesting prop bet – take those two guys or the rest of the field?
Stenson/Rose close out Koepka/DJ 2&1 for Europe's 10th point.pic.twitter.com/wowryMNuSa
— Golf Central (@GolfCentral) September 29, 2018
Rose and Stenson vs the Field
|Players||Odds to Win 2018 BNI Indonesian Masters at Bovada|
|Rose & Stenson||-125|
You’d think this would be a no brainer – always take the field. But outside of Anirban Lahiri (2014 champ) and Shubhankhar Sharma (Asian Tour money winner) the competition drops off precipitously.
Sky Sports Golf: No complacency from Rose https://t.co/yL57RJ3X5I
— Fore Golf UK (@ForeGolfUK) December 12, 2018
As difficult as it might be to trust only two golfers to win this prop bet, take Rose and Stenson. There’s extra incentive for Rose too, because he could snatch the world #1 ranking back from Brooks Koepka should be play well this week, which seems likely given his recent form.
Justin Rose’s last 7 Worldwide Events
|Hero World Challenge||3|
|Turkish Airlines Open||1|
|Dell Technologies Championship||2|
Last 5 Winners of BNI Indonesian Masters
2018 BNI Indonesian Masters Best Value Picks
With Rose and Stenson grabbing all the headlines, a victory by anybody else will provide great value for bettors. Here are a few that could provide a nice little Christmas bonus should they go on to take home the trophy.
- Justin Harding (+2500): Won four times this year alone – twice on the Sunshine Tour in a two week span in May, and twice on the Asian Tour in a three week span in July.
- Scott Hend (+5000): No stranger to racking up Asian Tour victories – Hend has nine in his career. Consistently one of the longest hitters wherever he plays.
- Poom Saksansin (+7000): How can you not like these odds for a guy who won here just two years ago? Poom also won an event the next year in India.
- Danny Masrin (+100000): Admittedly an insane long shot, but would produce a massive payout. Good enough to be paired with Justin Rose and Shubhankhar Sharma the first two days. Considered an up and comer in Indonesia and has posted two top four finishes this year.
Let's have fun and keep it civil.