LIV Golf Jeddah Odds & Picks
- The LIV Golf season continues with its penultimate event starting on Friday (October 14) at Royal Greens Golf and Country Club in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Paul Casey closed last week with back-to-back 65’s, and is a strong outright value at +2200
- See the complete LIV Golf Jeddah oddsboard below, plus our best bets to win the event
LIV Golf’s debut season has reached its penultimate event. The Tour is playing its second event in as many weeks, moving from Bangkok last week to Saudi Arabia starting on Friday.
LIV Golf Jeddah will be contested at the Royal Greens Golf and Country Club, a course that hosted a handful of Saudi International events in the past. Dustin Johnson has won twice at this venue in the past four years, and it’s no surprise that he’s once again the betting favorite this week.
2022 LIV Golf Jeddah Odds
|Golfers||Odds to Win|
|Harold Varner III||+2500|
|Charles Howell III||+3500|
Odds as of October 10th at DraftKings Sportsbook. Get the DraftKings Sportsbook promo code to bet on LIV Golf Jeddah.
DJ opened with +400 odds to win the event, a price tag twice as short as his next closest competitor. Both Cam Smith and Joaquin Niemann check in with +800 odds, while a little further down the board is where we’ll find out first betting target.
Casey Coming in Hot
Anyone who knows me knows I’m a sucker for Paul Casey. Always have been, always will be. He’s one of the world’s premier ball strikers and when he’s dialed in, it feels like every approach shot will land within five feet.
The problem is, no matter how close he hits it he still has to make the putt. Casey routinely bled strokes on the green while playing on the PGA Tour, ranking second in strokes gained approach over his final 50 rounds, but 136th in putting.
The top 3 in Thailand 🇹🇭👏
3️⃣ @Paul_Casey #LIVGolf #LIVGolfBangkok pic.twitter.com/E9uVoSu3i8
— LIV Golf (@LIVGolfInv) October 9, 2022
He seemed to have his flat stick woes solved last week in Bangkok, as he was draining birdies every time the broadcast cut to him. After opening with a 1-under 71, Casey ate up Stonehill Golf Course, firing back-to-back 65’s. He carded 13 birdies and an eagle over the weekend, against only one bogey. That earned him third place honors and a $1.175 million cheque.
Casey is the type of player that maintains great form once it flashes, and it will help that he’s played this course in the past. He finished T24 at the Public Investment Saudi International in February, firing a cool 64 on Saturday.
Pick: Paul Casey to Win (+2200)
2022 LIV Golf Champions
2022 LIV Golf Chicago Best Value Picks
- Harold Varner III (+2500): Speaking of the 2022 Public Investment Saudi International, that tournament’s champion is also in the field this week. That of course would be Harold Varner III, who’s fresh off his best finish since defecting to LIV Golf. Varner carded three straight rounds in the 60’s in Bangkok, en route to a seventh place result. He’s improved his showing in each of his first three starts, and is just too talented to be priced this long in a 48-man field.
- Marc Leishman (+5000): Speaking of golfer’s with odds far longer than their talent warrants, we can’t just sit by and allow oddsmakers to offer Marc Leishman at 50-to-1. The Aussie has won six times on the PGA Tour, including at some of North America’s top tracks like Bay Hill and Torrey Pines. He’s also coming off his best LIV Golf finish in Bangkok, a 13th place result highlighted by an opening round 66.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK