LIV Golf Trump National Golf Club Doral Odds & Picks
- The LIV Golf season concludes with its final team event starting on Friday (October 28) at Trump National Doral in Miami, FL
- Twelve teams of four golfers each will participate, attempting to win the $16 million top prize
- See the complete LIV Golf Miami odds board below, plus our best bets to win the event
After LIV golf’s first seven tournaments featured individual winners along with a team component, the final tournament will focus solely on twelve teams of four golfers competing.
LIV Golf Miami will be contested at Trump National Doral, a course that hosted PGA Tour events up until 2016. The first two days will feature matchplay between teams, while the final day will award the win to whichever remaining team has the lowest overall score.
2022 LIV Golf Miami Odds
|Teams||Odds to Win|
Odds as of October 24th at DraftKings Sportsbook. Get the DraftKings Sportsbook promo code to bet on LIV Golf Miami.
The top four seeds receive a bye in the Quarterfinals and will get to draft their opponent in the Semifinals. Seeds 5-8 will get to draft their opponent in the Quarterfinals. 4 Aces, led by Dustin Johnson, are the favorites as they accumulated the most points in the first seven events (four wins).
The squad with the second shortest odds is Crushers, captained by Bryson DeChambeau. They had three runner-ups and a third place result.
Must be 21+ to Participate.
WIN $200BET NOW
Smash Coming Off Win
The Smash team foursome of Brooks and Chase Koepka, Jason Kokrak and Peter Uihlein are coming off a team victory in Jeddah, along with Brooks winning the individual portion of the event.
Individually, Uihlein has been fantastic this season as well, racking up a pair of runner-ups (in his last three starts) and a fourth place result.
Brooks Koepka wins the LIV Golf Invitational Jeddah. He defeats Smash GC teammate, Peter Uihlein at the third playoff hole🏆 pic.twitter.com/NEgCTe7RJu
— Golf Monthly (@GolfMonthly) October 16, 2022
At +800, the team’s odds are longer than the top three choices on the board. Unfortunately they don’t get the first match bye, given that they’re not in the top-four, but their squad is firing on all cylinders.
Their captain Brooks Koepka is a force to be reckoned with when he’s healthy, and it appears he’s finally back to top form that saw him win four majors in three years.
Pick: Smash to Win (+800)
2022 LIV Golf Champions
2022 LIV Golf Miami Best Value Picks
- Stinger (+900): The quarter of South African golfers boasts two champions on the season, with Charl Schwartzel and Branden Grace winning the first two tournaments. They enter the event in fourth place, so they’ll have the first round bye. Louis Oosthuizen posted four top-10’s, while Hennie Du Plessis had a runner-up finish in London to teammate Schwartzel (Grace was third that week).
- Majesticks (+2000): The veteran contingent of Henrik Stenson, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter and Sam Horsfield come into the week in sixth position. Their team posted three top-3 finishes in seven tournaments. They haven’t been quite as sharp lately, with nothing better than seventh in the last three tourneys. However, at these odds, there’s some value in a team that has longer odds than the top-six on the board. Stenson, Westwood and Poulter are vets in the match play format, having competed in 23 Ryder Cups between them.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK