RBC Canadian Open 4th Round Odds & Picks
- Rory McIlroy and Tony Finau co-lead the RBC Canadian Open by two shots over four golfers after third round action
- 18 players are within six shots of top spot on the leaderboard
- See the updated 2022 RBC Canadian Open odds below for Sunday’s final round below
Through 54 holes of the RBC Canadian Open, defending champion Rory McIlroy and Tony Finau are both tied for the lead at 11-under-par. Finau shot a scintillating 8-under, 62 on moving day to shoot up the leaderboard, while McIlroy, who is defending his 2019 title, shot 65. They’re two strokes ahead of four golfers, including reigning PGA champion Justin Thomas, Sam Burns, who won two weeks ago, along with Wyndham Clark and Alex Smalley.
Entering the championship, McIlroy was the third favorite to win his second Canadian Open in as many tries at +800, while Finau was +3000 leading us to select him as one of our sleepers to take the title. The Northern Irishman now sits at +160 to win, while Finau is at +280.
Read on to see the updated odds and best value bets heading into Sunday’s final round.
2022 RBC Canadian Open Odds
Odds as of June 11th at DraftKings Sportsbook
Bet $5 on MLB & Get $150 Instantly!
McIlroy, Finau On Top At RBC Canadian Open
The final threesome teeing off Sunday is star studded, with McIlroy, Finau and Justin Thomas all competing with each other. Quite simply, it’s very hard to trust Finau to close out the event, given his propensity to come up just short so often over a period of several years. What is going for him is the fact he’s fifth in final round scoring average, but at +280, it’s hard to go all-in on him staring down multiple major champions in Rory and JT.
This is awesome.
Dart from @McIlroyRory on 18. The crowd reacts accordingly 🔊 pic.twitter.com/nfjXzJwmJd
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) June 11, 2022
Clearly McIlroy is the favorite, and the odds reflect that, as he’s +160 to get the job done. The Ulsterman has shot at least 68 or better in four of his last five final rounds and it’s hard to imagine a scenario where he isn’t in the thick of things right down to the end. McIlroy gained nearly four shots on the field tee-to-green on Saturday, and he’s sixth in scrambling for the tournament, should be wander off the greens.
It’s not exactly super enticing to place a wager on him at such low +160 odds, but he clearly is the man to beat entering the final day.
2022 RBC Canadian Open Best Live Value Picks
- Sam Burns (+650): We were high on Sam Burns to win for the fourth time this season entering the week, since there were seven golfers with shorter odds than him. He’s positioned himself yet again to be able to win for his second straight start, as he’s two behind. Burns has shot in the 60’s in three of his last four Sunday’s, two of which yielded trophies. He’s tied for first in greens hit through three rounds, and is third in SG: approaching the green.
- Alex Smalley (+1600): Unheralded Alex Smalley has quietly put together a decent season, with four top-15 finishes, including a runner-up in the Dominican Republic and a T-6th in Mexico. Through 54 holes, he’s first in strokes gained: tee-to-green, second approaching the green and third around the green. He’ll start the final round just two adrift.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $1,000!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK