- Track the odds live throughout Sunday’s event as Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning take on Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady in The Match: “Champions for Charity”
- Woods and Manning were -205 favorites on Sunday morning before the event began at Medalist Golf Club in Hobe Sound, Florida
- See how the odds move throughout the afternoon as the four future Hall-of-famers battle it out for COVID-19 relief efforts
The day is finally here, as the most anticipated event on our COVID-19 affected sports calendar goes down in Florida. Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson get together for The Match II alongside Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, respectively.
As the foursome plays the prestigious Medalist Golf Club in Hobe Sound, follow along to see how the odds change throughout the event.
Follow along with us on Sunday afternoon with our printable props sheet, as well as this page, which will be updated routinely as odds shift:
- [8:00pm EST] Heading to 18, Woods and Manning remain heavy -800 favorites, as Mickelson and Brady need to win the hole to force a sudden death playoff
- [7:30pm EST] As we hit 15, Mickelson and Brady are just 1-down after two consecutive wins, and their odds have shortened to +325
- [7:00pm EST] Mickelson and Brady fight back to 2-down, and see their odds improve to +600 – will we see a comeback?!
- [6:25pm EST] Still with a 3-up lead, Woods and Manning are firmly in control at the turn as we head into alternate shot format on the back nine at odds of -2000
- [5:40pm EST] Now 3-down before the turn, it will take a miracle for Mickelson and Brady to mount a comeback, as they’re +1150
- [5:00pm EST] Manning drains a long putt on the 4th to push him and Tiger to 2-up, as they take a commanding favorite position at -1000, while Phil and Brady are +600
- [4:45pm EST] Woods and Manning take control by going 1-up on the 3rd as they vaulted to heavy -550 favorites, with Tom Brady in an early meltdown for Team Phil
- [4:10pm EST] With the match now underway, Woods and Manning are -220 favorites after the first hole was halved
- [3:00pm EST] Late money has come in on the underdogs as Mickelson and Brady are now +155 underdogs, as weather has delayed the start of the event until at least 3:30pm
- [12:00pm EST] While reports of potential thunderstorms cloud the staging of the event, Woods and Manning remain strong -205 favorites
The Match II: Champions for Charity Odds
|Team||Odds (8:00pm EST)||Odds (7:30pm EST)||Odds (7:00pm EST)||Odds (6:25pm EST)||Odds (5:40pm EST)||Odds (5:00pm EST)||Odds (4:45pm EST)||Odds (4:10pm EST)||Odds (3:00pm EST)||Odds (12:00pm EST)|
|Tiger Woods/Peyton Manning||-800||-450||-1200||-2000||-2500||-1000||-550||-220||-180||-205|
|Phil Mickelson/Tom Brady||+500||+325||+600||+1000||+1150||+600||+400||+180||+155||+164|
All odds taken May 24th
Let's have fun and keep it civil.