- LFA’s vacant lightweight title is up for grabs in the main event
- GLORY kickboxer, who has a KO win over Israel Adesanya, continues his transition to MMA
- See the odds, picks, and betting preview for the LFA 95 main card
Legacy Fighting Alliance is back in Park City, Kansas on Friday, November 20, 2020, for LFA 95.
In the main event, Nick Browne takes on Arthur Estrazulas for the vacant lightweight title. The co-main event sees Myron Dennis battle Dylan Potter in an intriguing light heavyweight matchup. Alex Pereira, a GLORY kickboxer, who KO’d UFC middleweight Israel Adesanya is set for his fourth professional MMA fight.
LFA 95 main card airs live on UFC Fight Pass at 9 PM EST. The table below shows odds for the main card followed by best bets.
LFA 95 Main Card Odds
Odds taken Nov. 18
Who Walks Away With LFA Gold?
Both Nick Browne and Arthur Estrazulas are deserving candidates to be fighting for the vacant title after Bryce Logan vacated the belt when he signed with Bellator.
Browne & Estrazulas Recent Fights
|Ben Egli, win by decision||Fight 1||Dominic Clark, win by submission|
|Trey Ogden, win by submission||Fight 2||Steve Kozola, win by submission|
|Jeffrey Pelton, win by submission||Fight 3||Thiago Tavares, loss by split decision|
|John Gunther, loss by decision||Fight 4||Mike Segura, win by submission|
Both Browne and Estrazulas have a ton of experience and fought high-level guys. Browne holds wins over Troy Lamson, who was a win away from getting to the UFC, and current Bellator lightweight and former participant on the Contender Series, Sidney Outlaw. Estrazulas, meanwhile, fought in the PFL and Bellator.
This should be a really exciting fight between two very good grapplers.
Browne vs Estrazulas Stats
When the fight starts, I expect a feeling out process of sorts as both men try and figure out their range and set up takedowns. However, I don’t think either man will be able to get the other one down. I especially don’t think Browne will want to hit the mat as Estrazulas is the much better grappler.
Ultimately, after two to three rounds of them striking with each other, I expect Estrazulas to get desperate for a takedown attempt. He won’t win this fight on the feet, which will lead to Browne landing heavy ground and pound to win by TKO.
Browne has all the tools to keep this fight standing and eventually hurt and finish Estrazulas, and I expect him to do that in the third or fourth round.
Pick: Nick Browne (+100)
Other LFA 95 Picks:
- Myron Dennis (-170): Both men are strikers, but Dennis is the more powerful and technical striker and will eventually land the KO punch. A Dennis and Altamirano parlay is a bet I quite like.
- Alex Pereira (-650): Pereira is a decorated kickboxer, but I have questions about how good he is in MMA. He should win by KO, but this fight is a pass for me.
- Victor Altamirano (-225): Altamirano could very well be in the UFC with a win, and I like him to get this fight to the ground and submit McKinney.
- Michael Stack (-700): Stack should win this fight, but there is no way you can lay that kind of price on an unproven fighter.
Let's have fun and keep it civil.