- BetMGM is offering a pair of promos this weekend on NFL and NBA games
- With their BetMGM NFL promo, new customers can bet $10 on any team to win and, as long as that team scores a touchdown, the bettor will get a $200 bonus
- In the BetMGM NBA promo, bet $10 on any game, and if either team drains a 3-pointer, that’s worth a $200 bonus
BetMGM appears to be doing some of that new math the kids are always talking about. NFL bettors at BetMGM can wager $10 on a game, and if the team they bet adds seven, it will work out to $200.
The equation is equally unique with the BetMGM NBA promo. Again start with a $10 wager on any game. If either team puts down a three, this will also come out to $200.Advertising Disclosure
Got it? Then what are you waiting for? Go get the cash.
Here’s how it works. Newcomers to BetMGM who sign up and place a $10 moneyline wager on any Week 7 NFL game. If the team they bet scores a touchdown during the game, BetMGM will pay out a $200 bonus to the player.
For new players who prefer to bet the NBA, there’s also a special offer. After joining up, place a $10 moneyline wager on any NBA game. If either team scores a 3-pointer in that game, the bettor earns a $200 bonus.
How to Sign Up BetMGM
Follow the link to the BetMGM site. Once there, click on “Register” which can be found in the top right. Next, you’ll be asked to provide some personal information, such as
- a valid email address.
- your given name and surname, as well as the last four digits of your SIN, your date of birth, mobile number, and home address.
- you’ll need to create a unique username and password.
- confirm you are of legal gambling age and that you understand BetMGM’s sportsbook rules.
Once those tasks are completed, you’ve chosen a banking method and funded your account, you’ll be set to capitalize on BetMGM’s 20-to-1 NFL touchdown promo or their 20-to-1 NBA 3-point promo.
BetMGM NFL Bet $10, Win $200 Promo Terms and Conditions
Naturally, there’s fine print. There always is with any offer. These are the terms and conditions you should read carefully and be certain to comprehend before partaking in either of these offers.
- Limit one wager per customer.
- The offer is only available to new customers who are making their initial deposit.
- The promotion is only open to residents of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- In order to qualify for the Bet MGM 20-to-1 NFL touchdown promo, new players must wager $10 on an NFL team to win via a moneyline bet. The wager must be made before kickoff and cannot be cashed out prior to the conclusion of the game.
- To qualify for the BetMGM 20-to-1 NBA 3-point offer, newcomers must place a $10 moneyline wager on an NBA game. The wager must be made before tipoff and cannot be cashed out prior to the conclusion of the game.
- These offers cannot be combined with any other sign-up offers.
- The $200 bonus will be paid out as two $100 free bets granted within 24 hours of the final whistle in the relevant game.
- Wagers made with free bets return only the profit. The stake is not returned to the bettor.
- The free bets must be used within seven days of being granted. Otherwise, they will be voided.
- The free bets are not redeemable for cash. They are non-transferable.
Best Bets For BetMGM NFL Promo
The Kansas City Chiefs are playing the Tennessee Titans as 4.5 point favorites in the NFL odds. KC is third in the NFL with 24 touchdowns scored. The Chiefs share the league lead with 22 TDs surrendered.
The Los Angeles Rams have thrown for 16 TDs. Their opponent this week, the Detroit Lions, have permitted 12 TD receptions.
We are here for fullback TDs🚨
Johnny Stanton was +1400 to score anytime tonight!
— BetMGM 🦁 (@BetMGM) October 22, 2021
At 6-0, the Arizona Cardinals are the NFL’s last unbeaten team. They’re facing the 1-5 Houston Texans. Arizona has scored 23 TDs. Houston has allowed 20 TDs.
Best Bets For BetMGM NBA Promo
Friday action sees the Brooklyn Nets, second in 3-point field goal percentage last season (.392), facing the Philadelphia 76ers as 3.0-point favorites in the NBA odds. The Sixers were #10 in the NBA in 2020-21 from long range (.374).
Somewhere in the world Gus Johnson is wishing he got to make this call
— BetMGM 🦁 (@BetMGM) October 21, 2021
The best bet on Saturday has the #7 3-point shooting team in the Phoenix Suns (.378) facing the #6 Portland Trail Blazers (.385).Advertising Disclosure
Sunday sees the Golden State Warriors squaring off with the Sacramento Kings. Golden State guard Stephen Curry led the NBA in 3-point field goals last season with 337. Kings guard Buddy Hield was second in the league with 282 baskets from beyond the arc.