2020 Art Ross Trophy Odds Tracker
Updated December 15, 2020
- Mar. 2: The race is all but over thanks to McDavid’s injury. Draisaitl leads the scoring race by 11 points with only 15-18 games to go for each team.
- Feb. 3: McDavid is still the odds-on favorite, but his odds have gotten longer, now sitting at -140 because he trails Draisaitl by two points for the scoring title.
- Jan. 3: McDavid is now a prohibitively short -275 favorite; his teammate Leon Draisaitl (+275) remains his closest competitor.
- Dec. 2: McDavid has taken over the scoring lead, but is still at plus-money on average (+130), somewhat surprisingly.
- Nov. 1: Edmonton’s dynamic duo are still at the top, but the gap between the two is almost non-existent (+250 vs +275).
- Oct. 23: The top-two favorites are now both Edmonton Oilers: McDavid is almost even money (+140), while Draisaitl is second at a distant +700.
- Oct. 11: Kucherov has gotten a little longer (+280 to +300) while McDavid has gotten a little shorter (+280 to +250).
- Sep. 15: Despite coming back from a broken leg, Connor McDavid has opened as the +280 favorite.
Art Ross Trophy Trophy Odds
|Leon Draisaitl (Oilers)||-900|
|Connor McDavid (Oilers)||+350|
|David Pastrnak (Bruins)||+1600|
|Artemi Panarin (Rangers)||+1600|
Odds taken March 2nd, 2020