2020 Stanley Cup Odds Tracker
- Track 2020 NHL Stanley Cup odds for all 31 teams
- See how the odds have ebbed and flowed throughout the season
- View teams either individually or compared to others trending in the same direction
We have been tracking and will continue to track, all 31 NHL teams’ odds to win the Stanley Cup, all year long. The graphs you’ll see below were generated by calculating the average odds for each team from a variety of online sportsbooks.
National Hockey League
Top Stanley Cup Contenders
- [June 24] After taking Jack Hughes #1 overall in the 2019 draft and then trading for PK Subban from Nashville, the Devils are the biggest risers, going from +6800 to +5200, on average.
- [June 17] The Dallas Stars have moved into the top ten, while Sidney Crosby’s Pittsburgh Penguins have shockingly dropped out amid rumors several key players could be on the trading block.
- [June 13] The Tampa Bay Lightning have opened as the favorites to win the 2020 Stanley Cup; the Vegas Golden Knights have been given the second-best odds.
Stanley Cup Odds
|Team||Stanley Cup Odds at Bovada|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||+675|
|Vegas Golden Knights||+1000|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||+1000|
|St. Louis Blues||+1400|
|San Jose Sharks||+1600|
*Odds taken June 24, 2019. For a full list of teams click the link in the table.
Odds for Teams Who Have Never Won a Cup
Stats for Teams Searching for Their First Cup
|Team||Years in the NHL||Cup Final Appearances||Closest They’ve Come|
|Vancouver Canucks||48||3||Game 7 Cup Final losses in both 2011 and 1994. No one in Vancouver will ever forget LaFayette’s post or the ensuing riots.|
|Buffalo Sabres||48||2||Game 6 in 1999. Losing in overtime, no thanks to Brett Hull’s foot in the crease.|
|San Jose Sharks||27||1||Game 6 in 2016. They’ve never been able to shed their label as chokers.|
|Nashville Predators||20||1||Game 6 in 2017. Nashville fans still rue the bad call on Sissons’ go-ahead goal.|
|Ottawa Senators||26||1||Game 5 in 2007. A heartbreaking series for that culminated in the infamous Emery-Phillips mixup.|
|Vegas Golden Knights||1||1||Game 5 in 2018. Luca Sbisa hands the game to Lars Eller to end the Knights historic run.|
|Florida Panthers||25||1||Swept by Colorado in 1996, despite the year of the rat.|
|Arizona Coyotes||22||0||Lost in 5 games to the LA Kings in 2012. Dustin Brown isn’t admired by Glendale faithful.|
|Winnipeg Jets||24 (1979-1996, 2011-2018)||0||Defeated by the LA Kings in 5 games in 2018. Canada’s best hope was no match for Ryan Reaves’ heroics.|
|Minnesota Wild||18||0||Swept in the 2003 Conference Finals. Despite a disappointing playoff history, they did end Patrick Roy’s career in spectacular fashion.|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||18||0||The Jackets have only won 4 playoff games in their history, 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2018. They probably beat the Caps if not for Lars Eller’s shin, though.|
The St Louis Blues were a member of this list last season. But scratched their name off here by etching their name onto the Stanley Cup in 2019.
Odds for Canadian Teams
The Stanley Cup has not been won by a Canadian team since 1993, when the Montreal Canadiens hoisted it.
Past Championship for Canadian Teams
|Team||Stanley Cups||Finals Appearances||Last Championship||Last Finals Appearance|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||13||21||1967||1967|