2024 Republican Party Presidential Nominee Odds Tracker
- The graphs below display the average odds to win the 2024 Republican party nomination
- Outgoing President Donald Trump is only the third-favorite to represent the GOP four years from now
- Nikki Haley and Mike Pence are the early front-runners
This page monitors the online betting odds to win the 2024 Republican party presidential nomination.
Soon-to-be one-term President Donald Trump is among the contenders, but finds a couple names ahead of him on the board, including his VEEP.
The graph below was generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks and was updated regularly to reflect the biggest new stories, trends, and political developments.
2024 Republican Party Presidential Nominee Odds
- Nov. 26, 2020: Donald Trump Sr saw his odds improve modestly from +650 to +600 as he continues his farfetched legal bid to stay in power.
- Nov. 12, 2020: Mike Pence (+375) and Nikki Haley (+425) are the early favorites to be the next leader of the Republican party. Donald Trump Sr. is at +650.
2024 Republican Presidential Nominee Odds
|Donald Trump Sr.||+600|
|Donald Trump Jr.||+2050|
Odds as of Nov. 26, 2020.
Past Republican Party Nominees
|Year||Name||Popular Vote Percentage|
|2004||George W. Bush*||50.7%|
|2000||George W. Bush*||47.9%|
|1992||George H.W. Bush||37.5%|
|1988||George H.W. Bush*||53.4%|
*Elected President of the United States
Remember the good old days when you actually needed to win the popular vote to win the presidency? Trump kicked that antiquated notion to the curb in 2016 when he won the election despite finishing with 2.8 million fewer votes than Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.