2024 US Presidential Election Odds Tracker
- See the historical and current odds to win the 2024 Presidential election
- Kamala Harris opened as the favorite, but President-elect Joe Biden is now the chalk
- Will Donald Trump run again? Use the graphs below to see how the odds have changed over time
The next US Presidential Election will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 25th, 2024. Democratic incumbent Joe Biden, who started his presidency at age 77, will be 81 on Election Day. In a rare occurrence, the incumbent was not favored in the opening election odds.
The graphs and tables, below, show the odds for President-Elect Biden and all other candidates on the board.
- Odds by Candidate (Favorites)
- Odds by Candidate (Longshots)
- Odds by Party
- Celebrity Presidential Odds
Timeline of Updates
- Jan. 22, 2021: The My PIllow Guy (Mike Lindell) is on the board at +15000. The end can’t be far off now.
- Jan. 14, 2021: With his second impeachment finalized, Trump’s odds took a steep drop from +867 to +1567. He’s now behind two member of his own party: Mike Pence (+1200) and Nikki Haley (+1333).
- Jan. 7, 2021: Donald Trump’s odds to win a second term in 2024 have faded from +667 to +867 after his supporters stormed the Capitol.
- Dec. 23, 2020: For the first time since the 2020 election ended, incumbent Joe Biden is favored to win reelection in 2024. At +400, he sits narrowly ahead of Vice-President Kamala Harris (+413).
- Dec. 10, 2020: The reelection odds for president elect Joe Biden improved from +663 to +413 over the past week as early money is backing the incumbent.
- Dec. 4, 2020: Rumors that outgoing President Donald Trump is planning a run in 2024 has led to his odds shortening from +1500 to +867.
- Nov. 27, 2020: Before he has even been sworn in as the 46th president, Joe Biden’s odds to win reelection are already getting worse. He opened at +675 but is a +850 second-favorite as of today.
- Nov. 8, 2020: Joe Biden opened as the +675 second-favorite to win the 2024 election, trailing his Vice President, Kamala Harris (+425).
2024 Election Odds
|Candidate (Party)||2020 Election Odds|
|Kamala Harris (Dem)||+388|
|Joe Biden (Dem)||+400|
|Mike Pence (GOP)||+1200|
|Nikki Haley (GOP)||+1333|
|Donald Trump Sr (GOP)||+1567|
|Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Dem)||+1725|
|Michelle Obama (Dem)||+2200|
|Ivanka Trump (GOP)||+2250|
|Dwayne Johnson (TBD)||+2800|
|Michael Flynn (GOP)||+2800|
|Pete Buttigieg (Dem)||+2875|
|Tucker Carlson (GOP)||+3300|
|Elizabeth Warren (Dem)||+3475|
|Josh Hawley (GOP)||+3550|
|Cory Booker (Dem)||+3975|
|Tom Cotton (GOP)||+4000|
|Andrew Yang (Dem)||+4067|
|Ron DeSantis (GOP)||+4133|
|Andrew Cuomo (Dem)||+4175|
|John Kasich (GOP)||+4367|
|Bernie Sanders (Dem)||+4625|
|Mark Cuban (TBD)||+4775|
|Michael Bloomberg (Dem)||+4833|
Odds as of Jan. 22, 2021.
Winning Party Odds
Odds have yet to be posted.
Nov. 9, 2020: Eight of the top-ten favorites in the opening 2024 election odds are Democrats, so it’s likely that the Dems will be heavy favorites when the party odds are first posted.
Odds for Past US Presidential Candidates
US Presidential Odds for Celebrity Candidates
Archived presidential election odds: 2020