2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds Tracker
- We tracked the 2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all top competitors throughout the season
- Max Verstappen won his first-ever Formula 1 Drivers Championship in 2021
- Looking for current F1 Drivers Championship odds?
We tracked the 2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Drivers Championship Contenders
2021 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds
Odds as of December 13th
- [Dec 13]: Max Verstappen won the final race of the season at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in wild fashion. Verstappen won his first ever F1 Drivers Championship, with Lewis Hamilton just falling short finishing in second place.
- [Dec 6]: Lewis Hamilton is the odds-on favorite to win the F1 Drivers Championship after a huge late season comeback. With one race left in Abu Dhabi, Verstappen is listed as the +165 betting underdog in the F1 odds.
- [Nov 22]: Lewis Hamilton has won back-to-back races to reclaim his spot as the favorite in the F1 Drivers Championship odds. Verstappen is now a +125 underdog at DraftKings Sportsbook in the F1 odds.
- [Nov 15]: Lewis Hamilton won the Brazilian Grand Prix from the BACK. A crazy finish by Hamilton, keeping him in the F1 Drivers Championship race against Red Bull’s Max Verstappen. The F1 odds are listed as a pick’em at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- [Nov 10]: Max Verstappen has won back-to-back races now after winning the Mexican Grand Prix. He has now solidified himself as an even bigger favorite.
- [Oct 26]: Max Verstappen won the United States Grand Prix as his odds continue to shorten. Lewis Hamilton still close behind in the odds, but his chances are evaporating.
- [Oct 14]: Valterri Bottas won the Turkish Grand Prix, however, his odds have not moved. Verstappen finished second, which moved the needle for his average odds as the favorite. The Dutchman’s odds have shortened from -153 to -163.
- [Oct 4]: Only five drivers remain on the board at multiple sportsbooks. However, it is essentially a two man race as Verstappen and Hamilton battle for the 2021 F1 World Championship. Verstappen remains the favorite ahead of the Turkish Grand Prix on October 10th.
- [Sep 15]: Even after finishing with a DNF at the Italian Grand Prix, Verstappen is still favored to win after claiming his seventh victory of the season at the Dutch Grand Prix the week before.
- [Sep 1]: After a temporary start at the Belgian Grand Prix, there was a long delay and finally ended with a suspension. Max Verstappen was in the lead when the race was fully cancelled, giving him his sixth win of the season. His average odds have shortened from +100 to -113.
- [Aug 3]: Lewis Hamilton finished second at the Hungarian Grand Prix this past week and is now the odds-on favorite to win the 2021 Drivers Championship. Hamilton has also vaulted Verstappen in the standings with an eight point lead.
- [July 19]: After crashing with Max Verstappen in the first lap of the British Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton went on to win his first race since May. His average odds to win this year’s championship have shortened from +275 +155.
- [July 5]: Max Verstappen won his third race in a row at the second race in Austria this past weekend. His average odds continue to shrink as the leader in the Drivers Championship standings.
- [June 30]: Red Bull is starting to catch fire in 2021. Verstappen won the first of two races in Austria last weekend. Verstappen, Hamilton and Bottas finished on the podium. Verstappen’s average odds to win the 2021 Drivers Championship have shortened to -217.
- [June 22]: Max Verstappen won the 2021 French Grand Prix and is now favored to win the 2021 Drivers Championship. Verstappen’s average odds have shortened to -121, while Hamilton’s have increased to -108.
- [June 7]: Sergio Perez has won his first race of the 2021 F1 season at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. Perez’s average odds shortened from +8000 to +6000. Hamilton still leads by a small margin at -138.
- [May 25]: Red Bull’s Max Verstappen won his second race of the year at the Monaco Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton’s average odds lengthened after finishing seventh in Monaco from -390 to -169. Verstappen is narrowly behind Hamilton at +116.
- [May 10]: Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton won his third race of the year at the Spanish Grand Prix this past weekend. Hamilton’s average odds have shortened from -228 to -390 as he continues to dominate the 2021 F1 season.
- [May 3]: Lewis Hamilton won the Portuguese Grand Prix, with Max Verstappen finishing P2 and Valtteri Bottas finishing P3. Hamilton’s odds to win the Drivers Championship have shortened from -145 to -228.
- [Apr 19]: Red Bull’s Max Verstappen won the Italian Grand Prix this past weekend. Lewis Hamilton finished second, and Lando Norris finished third. Verstappen’s average odds to win the Drivers Championship have shortened from +148 to +105.
- [Mar 29]: After qualifying P2, Lewis Hamilton narrowly beat Red Bull’s Max Verstappen at the Bahrain Grand Prix to claim the first victory of the year. Believe it or not, Hamilton’s odds to win the Drivers Championship have shortened from -191 to -171.
- [Mar 22]: Red Bull’s Max Verstappen narrows in on favorite Lewis Hamilton to win the 2021 Drivers Champion. Verstappen’s average odds have shortened from +500 to +228 with just under a week to go before the 2021 F1 season starts.
- [Mar 1]: As the 2021 F1 season approaches there has been little odds movement. McLaren’s Daniel Ricciardo’s average odds have shortened from +7200 to +6033, while Lando Norris’ odds increased from +8200 to +9333.
- [Jan 18]: Lewis Hamilton remains a heavy favorite, however, Williams’ George Russell has seen his average odds shorten from +3367 to +2367.
- [Dec 21]: Odds have been listed for the 2021 F1 Drivers’ Championship for Sergio Perez and Yuki Tsunoda. Perez has signed with Red Bull Racing, while Tsunoda has signed with AlphaTauri Racing for the 2021 F1 season.
- [Dec 15]: Lewis Hamilton has opened as the odds-on favorite to win his eighth career F1 Drivers’ Championship. Max Verstappen and Valterri Bottas are behind Hamilton with average odds of +500.
Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds for Past Winners
Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams participated in the competition for 2021. Young up and comers Yuki Tsunoda, Nikita Mazepin, and Mick Schumacher made their Formula 1 debut in 2021. Mick Schumacher is the son of former Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher.
2021 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 28th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Italian Grand Prix||April 18th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Portugal Grand Prix||May 2nd, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 9th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 23rd, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 6th, 2021||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|French Grand Prix||June 20th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Austrian Grand Prix||June 27th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 4th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|British Grand Prix||July 18th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||August 1st, 2021||Esteban Ocon (Alpine)|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 29th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 5th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 12th, 2021||Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren)|
|Russian Grand Prix||September 26th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Turkish Grand Prix||October 10th, 2021||Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes)|
|United States Grand Prix||October 24th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Mexican Grand Prix||November 7th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Brazilian Grand Prix||November 14th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Qatar Grand Prix||November 21st, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||December 5th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||December 12th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|