2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- The odds-on favorite when the F1 season resumed was Lewis Hamilton; he has proven oddsmakers right, winning nine of the 13 total races
- See the winners of every 2020 F1 Grand Prix
We’ve been tracking the 2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
- [Nov 16] By winning this weekend’s Turkish Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton has clinched his seventh career Formula 1 Drivers Championship
- [Nov 2] Lewis Hamilton won the Italian Grand Prix on November 1st, making that his third win in a row. Hamilton now has an 87-point lead on Mercedes teammate Valtteri Bottas
- [Oct 25] Lewis Hamilton builds on his lead for the Drivers Championship after winning the Portuguese Grand Prix. Still no updated odds listed at any sportsbook, leading bettors to believe that Hamilton is a shoe-in at this point.
- [Oct 13] Sportsbooks continue to not offer Drivers’ Championship odds, after Lewis Hamilton won the German Grand Prix making that his seventh victory of the season. Hamilton is the opening favorite for the Portugese GP at -225
- [Sep 23] Lewis Hamilton has won six of nine races and his 190 points are 45 more than second place (Bottas). With the standings so lopsided, no sportsbooks are offering Drivers’ Championship futures at the moment. Last season, some sportsbooks offered “Winner Without Hamilton” bets when it became clear Hamilton was going to win the title
- [June 25] With F1 finally set to resume on the downswing of the COVID-19 pandemic across Europe, Lewis Hamilton remains the -191 odds-on average favorite
- [Dec 6, 2019] Lewis Hamilton has opened as the odds-on favorite at -155 odds
2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds
Odds taken June 25th
Drivers’ Championship Odds for Past Winners
Lewis Hamilton won his sixth Drivers’ Championship in 2019, but he still has a ways to go before lapping Michael Schumacher. The Red Baron won seven titles, including five straight from 2000-04.
Past 10 Drivers’ Championship Winners
Only four men have won the Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship over the past decade.
Drivers’ Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams will be participating in the competition for 2020.
2020 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 5||Valterri Bottas|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 12||Lewis Hamilton|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 19||Lewis Hamilton|
|British Grand Prix||August 2||Lewis Hamilton|
|70 Anniversary Grand Prix||August 9||Max Verstappen|
|Spanish Grand Prix||August 16||Lewis Hamilton|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 30||Lewis Hamilton|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 6||Pierre Gasly|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 13||Lewis Hamilton|
|Russian Grand Prix||September 27||Valterri Bottas|
|German Grand Prix||October 11||Lewis Hamilton|
|Portugal Grand Prix||October 25||Lewis Hamilton|
|Italian Grand Prix||November 1||Lewis Hamilton|
|Turkish Grand Prix||November 15||Lewis Hamilton|
|Bahrain Grand Prix||November 29||Lewis Hamilton|
Archived F1 Drivers’ Championship Odds: 2019