2023 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Drivers Championship odds for all top competitors
- Max Verstappen is the favorite to win the 2023 F1 Championship
- See the winners of every 2023 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ll be tracking the 2023 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers as they become available and will chart them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Drivers Championship Contenders
2023 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds
Odds as of May 29th at Caesars Sportsbook.
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
GET $1,050 IN BONUSES!
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET ON CAESARS UP TO $1,250 + 1,000 TIER CREDITS AND 1,000 REWARD CREDITS®
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
NO SWEAT FIRST BET UP TO $2,500!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
FIRST BET OFFER: UP TO $1,000 PAID BACK
- [May 29]: Despite both drivers remaining as long shots to win this season, Fernando Alonso (+3300) and Esteban Ocon (+225000) both saw a small drop in their average championship odds following their respective second and third-place finishes at the Monaco Grand Prix.
- [May 1]: The average Drivers’ Championship odds for Sergio Perez were cut in half following his win at the Azerbaijan GP, shifting from +1300 to +650.
- [Apr 3]: After opening the F1 season at +25000, Fernando Alonso now averages at +1900 following a third consecutive third-place finish that’s kept him near the top of the drivers’ standings.
- [Mar 20]: The Drivers’ Championship odds for Red Bull teammates Verstappen & Perez have shortened greatly following the Saudi Arabian GP, as they now respectively sit at -550 and +1000.
- [Mar 6]: Max Verstappen captured the pole at the Bahrain GP, led 54 of 57 laps, and won by 11 second over Red Bull teammate Sergio Perez. By winning the first race of the season in such style, there’s no surprise that his F1 Drivers’ Championship odds already shortened to -300.
- [Jan 24]: The first race of the season is still six weeks away and the only major odds movement among the top drivers comes from Charles Leclerc. The Monegasque driver, who captured nine poles and three checkered flags in 2022, has seen his average odds shorten from +725 to +650.
- [Dec 5]: With odds averaging at -130, Max Verstappen has opened as favorite to capture his third-straight Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship.
Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds for Past Winners
Max Verstappen won his second Drivers’ Championship in 2022, capturing the title when there were still four races remaining in the season.
Past 10 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Winners
Only four men have won the Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship over the past decade.
Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams will be participating in the competition for 2023. Fernando Alonso will be racing for Aston Martin in 2023, in place of retired four-time champion Sebastian Vettel. Alonso will be replaced at Alpine by Pierre Gasly, whose vacant seat at AlphaTauri will be filled by 2020–21 Formula E champion Nyck de Vries. Former Renault driver Nico Hulkenburg will also be joining Haas in 2023, taking the seat left open by Mick Schumacher. Making their Formula 1 debuts in 2023 are Oscar Piastri, who pairs with Lando Norris at McLaren, and Logan Sargeant, racing on the Williams team with Alex Albon.
2023 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 5th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 19th, 2023||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|Australian Grand Prix||April 2nd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||April 30th, 2023||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|Miami Grand Prix||May 7th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||May 21st, 2023||Cancelled|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 28th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||June 4th, 2023||–|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 18th, 2023||–|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 2nd, 2023||–|
|British Grand Prix||July 9th, 2023||–|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 23rd, 2023||–|
|Belgian Grand Prix||July 30th, 2023||–|
|Dutch Grand Prix||August 27th, 2023||–|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 3rd, 2023||–|
|Singapore Grand Prix||September 17th, 2023||–|
|Japanese Grand Prix||September 24th, 2023||–|
|Qatar Grand Prix||October 8th, 2023||–|
|United States Grand Prix||October 22nd, 2023||–|
|Mexico City Grand Prix||October 29th, 2023||–|
|Sao Paulo Grand Prix||November 5th, 2023||–|
|Las Vegas Grand Prix||November 18th, 2023||–|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 26th, 2023||–|
Archived F1 Drivers’ Championship Odds: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019