2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- Lewis Hamilton has opened as the favorite to win his eighth F1 Drivers’ Championship
- See the winners of every 2021 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ve been tracking the 2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Top Drivers’ Championship Contenders
2021 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds
Odds as of Mar. 1st
- [Mar 1] As the 2021 F1 season approaches there has been little odds movement. McLaren’s Daniel Ricciardo’s average odds have shortened from +7200 to +6033, while Lando Norris’ odds increased from +8200 to +9333.
- [Jan 18] Lewis Hamilton remains a heavy favorite, however, Williams’ George Russell has seen his average odds shorten from +3367 to +2367.
- [Dec 21] Odds have been listed for the 2021 F1 Drivers’ Championship for Sergio Perez and Yuki Tsunoda. Perez has signed with Red Bull Racing, while Tsunoda has signed with AlphaTauri Racing for the 2021 F1 season.
- [Dec 15] Lewis Hamilton has opened as the odds-on favorite to win his eighth career F1 Drivers’ Championship. Max Verstappen and Valterri Bottas are behind Hamilton with average odds of +500.
Drivers’ Championship Odds for Past Winners
Lewis Hamilton won his seventh Drivers’ Championship in 2020, tying Michael Schumacher. The Red Baron won seven titles, including five straight from 2000-04.
Past 10 Drivers’ Championship Winners
Only four men have won the Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship over the past decade.
Drivers’ Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams will be participating in the competition for 2021. Young up and comers Yuki Tsunoda, Nikita Mazepin, and Mick Schumacher will be making the leap to Formula 1 in 2021. Mick Schumacher is the son of former Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher.
2021 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 28th, 2021||N/A|
|Italian Grand Prix||April 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 9th, 2021||N/A|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 23rd, 2021||N/A|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 6th, 2021||N/A|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 13th, 2021||N/A|
|France Grand Prix||June 27th, 2021||N/A|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 4th, 2021||N/A|
|British Grand Prix||July 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||August 1st, 2021||N/A|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 29th, 2021||N/A|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 12th, 2021||N/A|
|Russian Grand Prix||September 26th, 2021||N/A|
|Singapore Grand Prix||October 3rd, 2021||N/A|
|Japanese Grand Prix||October 10th, 2021||N/A|
|United States Grand Prix||October 24th, 2021||N/A|
|Mexican Grand Prix||October 31st, 2021||N/A|
|Brazilian Grand Prix||November 7th, 2021||N/A|
|Australian Grand Prix||November 21st, 2021||N/A|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||December 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||December 12th, 2021||N/A|