2022 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Drivers Championship odds for all top competitors
- Charles Leclerc is the favorite to win this year’s F1 Championship
- See the winners of every 2022 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ll be tracking the 2022 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers as they become available and will chart them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Drivers Championship Contenders
2022 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds
Odds as of May 9th at DraftKings
- [May 9]: With his third win of the season, Max Verstappen is again the sole favorite to capture this season’s Drivers’ Championship, with odds now at -150.
- [Apr 25]: At two wins apiece, Leclerc and Verstappen are now getting the same odds to win the F1 Championship, despite Leclerc holding a 27-point lead in the standings.
- [Apr 11]: Following his second win of the season, Charles Leclerc is again the favorite to win the F1 Drivers Championship, as his odds move past last week’s winner Verstappen to -175.
- [Mar 28]: Though we’re still only two races into the new season, Lewis Hamilton has already seen his title odds drop from +155 to +1000, following his 10th place finish in Saudi Arabia.
- [Mar 23]: Charles Leclerc was the first winner of the 2022 F1 season. Interesting to see Verstappen still favored over Hamilton despite not finishing. Leclerc has a small edge over Verstappen in the updated Drivers Championship odds.
- [Mar 15]: With less than a week before the first race of the season, Lewis Hamilton sits as favorite to regain the title he lost to Max Verstappen in 2021.
Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds for Past Winners
Max Verstappen won his first Drivers’ Championship in 2021, ending Lewis Hamilton’s run of four consecutive titles.
Past 10 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Winners
Only four men have won the Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship over the past decade.
Formula 1 Drivers Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams will be participating in the competition for 2022. Valtteri Bottas will be driving for Alfa Romeo in 2022 following the retirement of Kimi Räikkönen. Bottas will be replaced at Mercedes by George Russell, who in turn will be replaced at Williams by Alexander Albon. Guanyu Zhou is making his debut in F1 and will partner Bottas at Alfa Romeo. Kevin Magnussen will be returning to Haas, after having last competed with the team in 2020.
2022 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 20th, 2022||Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 27th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Australian Grand Prix||April 10th, 2022||Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)|
|Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||April 24th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Miami Grand Prix||May 8th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 22nd, 2022||–|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 29th, 2022||–|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 12th, 2022||–|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 19th, 2022||–|
|British Grand Prix||July 3rd, 2022||–|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 10th, 2022||–|
|French Grand Prix||July 24th, 2022||–|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 31st, 2022||–|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 28th, 2022||–|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 4th, 2022||–|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 11th, 2022||–|
|Singapore Grand Prix||October 2nd, 2022||–|
|Japanese Grand Prix||October 9th, 2022||–|
|United States Grand Prix||October 23rd, 2022||–|
|Mexico City Grand Prix||October 30th, 2022||–|
|Sao Paulo Grand Prix||November 13th, 2022||–|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 20th, 2022||–|