2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- The odds-on favorite when the F1 season resumed was Lewis Hamilton
- See the winners of every 2020 F1 Grand Prix
We’ve been tracking the 2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship odds for all drivers since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of our most trusted sportsbooks.
- 6/25/20: With F1 finally set to resume on the downswing of the COVID-19 pandemic across Europe, Lewis Hamilton remains the -191 odds-on average favorite
- 12/6/19: Lewis Hamilton has opened as the odds-on favorite at -155 odds
2020 Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship Odds
Odds taken June 25th
Drivers’ Championship Odds for Past Winners
Lewis Hamilton won his sixth Drivers’ Championship in 2019, but he still has a ways to go before lapping Michael Schumacher. The Red Baron won seven titles, including five straight from 2000-04.
Past 10 Drivers’ Championship Winners
Only four men have won the Formula 1 Drivers’ Championship over the past decade.
Drivers’ Championship Odds By Team
Drivers across ten different teams will be participating in the competition for 2020.
2020 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 5||TBD|
|Styrian Grand Prix||July 12||TBD|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 19||TBD|
|British Grand Prix||August 2||TBD|
|70 Anniversary Grand Prix||August 9||TBD|
|Spanish Grand Prix||August 16||TBD|
|Belgian Gran Prix||August 30||TBD|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 6||TBD|
Archived F1 Drivers’ Championship Odds: 2019