2022 Six Nations Championship Odds Tracker
- Track the 2022 Six Nations Championship odds for all competing countries
- The tentative dates for the tournament are Feb. 5 to Mar. 19, 2022
- The opening odds favor France ahead of England, Ireland, and Wales (in that order)
The 2022 Six Nations Championship is tentatively scheduled from start on February 5 and finish on March 19. This page tracks the odds to win the Six Nations title once they are released, calculating the average of the odds available at online sportsbooks.Advertising Disclosure
2022 Six Nations Championship Top Contenders
- August 3, 2021: The gap between France (+153) and England (+236) narrowed slightly while Ireland (+420), Wales (+613), and Scotland (+1075) all saw their odds get longer.
- April 21, 2021: France has opened as a +150 favorite, significantly shorter than England at +250.
2022 Six Nations Championship Odds
Odds as of Sep 7 2021.
Past Six Nations Champions
Number of Six Nations Championships (Since 2000)
|Team||Number of Six Nations Titles|
England has won the most Six Nations Championships since 2000, but Ireland is quickly catching up, having won three titles since 2014. Ireland also won three Home Nations Championships from 1932-39, and eight Five Nations Championships from 1947-1999.