2021 Six Nations Championship Odds Tracker
- Track the 2021 Six Nations Championship odds for all competing countries
- England has opened as a heavy favorite to defend its title
- If all goes according to plan, the tournament will run from Feb. 6th to Mar. 20th
The 2021 Six Nations Championship odds opened in late November with defending-champion England as sizable favorites. The graphs below show how the odds
The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2021 Six Nations Championship Top Contenders
- Feb. 16: After edging Ireland away (15-13), France is now the odds-on favorite to win the tournament at -172; Scotland’s odds plummeted from +408 to +1450.
- Feb. 9, 2021: Scotland beat England (11-6) away to throw the 2021 Six Nations championship odds into complete disarray. France is now the heavy favorite (+119) after crushing Italy (50-10) on Matchday 1.
- Jan. 7, 2021: The top three – England (+113), France (+235), and Ireland (+360) – all shortened, while the bottom three – Wales (+1175), Scotland (+1775), and Italy (+48750) – all faded.
- Dec. 1, 2020: England has opened as a +117 favorite (on average) to win the 2021 Six Nations. France is a distant second-favorite at +255.
2021 Six Nations Championship Odds
Odds as of Feb. 16, 2021.
Past Six Nations Champions
Number of Six Nations Championships (Since 2000)
|Team||Number of Six Nations Titles|
England has won the most Six Nations Championships since 2000, but Ireland is quickly catching up, having won three titles since 2014. Ireland also won three Home Nations Championships from 1932-39, and eight Five Nations Championships from 1947-1999.
Archived Six Nations odds: 2020