Rugby World Cup 2023 Odds Tracker
- Track Rugby World Cup 2023 odds for all competing countries
- See which countries have won the most Rugby World Cup championships
- Discover important Rugby World Cup trends before you wager on the action
We’ve been tracking Rugby World Cup 2023 odds since they became available and have included the info below. The main graph on this page has been generated by calculating the average from many of our most trusted sportsbooks.
Rugby World Cup 2023 Odds
- Jan. 8, 2020: New Zealand has opened with the shortest odds to win the 2023 Rugby World Cup, sitting at +175 to win a record fourth title.
2023 Rugby World Cup Odds at Bovada
|Country||Rugby World Cup Odds at Bovada|
Odds taken Jan. 8, 2020.
The best way of predicting the future is to look back at the past. Here are some interesting trends to consider before making a wager:
- The host nation has won the Rugby World Cup three times
- Countries from the southern hemisphere have won eight of the nine Rugby World Cups
- New Zealand has finished in the top eight in all nine of its Rugby World Cup appearances
- Wales has recorded six top-eight appearances, but has never finished better than third
- No country had won The Rugby Championship and the Rugby World Cup in the same year until South Africa in 2019
Past Rugby World Cup Champions
Countries With the Most Rugby World Cup Championships
|Country||Rugby World Cup Titles|
Rugby may not have been invented in New Zealand, but it’s arguably been perfected there. The All Blacks have participated in four Rugby World Cup Finals, winning the Webb Ellis Cup on three occasions. Aside from a surprising quarterfinal defeat to France in 2007, New Zealand has finished no worse than fourth since 1987.
Archived Rugby World Cup odds: 2019