2021 Premier League Relegation Odds Tracker
- This year’s newly-promoted teams include West Brom, Fulham and Leeds. Will any of them survive the drop?
- West Brom and Fulham, after slow starts are odds-on for the drop
- How many points have relegated teams finished with in recent seasons?
We’ve been tracking the English Premier League relegation odds for all 20 EPL teams since they became available. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the 2020/21 season.
EPL Relegation Odds for Championship Candidates
2021 English Premier League Relegation Odds
Odds taken Nov 3
More notes on major line movements:
- [11/3/20] With Fulham defeating fellow relegation favorite West Brom 2-0 on November 2, their relegation odds have improved from -411 last month to -258 today
- [10/6/20] Both winless, each of Fulham -411 on average and West Brom -200 on average are now big favorites to be relegated. Aston Villa meanwhile, are currently second in the table and have seen their odds drop to +800, well out of the relegation favorites
- [9/4/20] The early favorites for relegation this season are Fulham and West Brom (average odds of +103) as well as Aston Villa (+183)
Two of the three promoted sides this season are tipped to go right back down to the Championship in West Brom and Fulham. While the third, Leeds, is actually an early favorite for a strong season. Leeds enters the season with +15000 odds to win the title, +1200 odds to finish in the top six and -200 odds to be the top newcomer in the league.
Recently Relegated Teams and Points
|2019-20||Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich City||34, 34, 21|
|2018-19||Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield||34, 26, 16|
|2017-18||Swansea, Stoke, West Brom||33, 33, 31|
|2016-17||Hull, Middlesbrough, Sunderland||34, 28, 24|
|2015-16||Newcastle, Norwich, Aston Villa||37, 34, 17|
|2014-15||Hull, Burnley, QPR||35, 33, 30|
|2013-14||Norwich, Fulham, Cardiff||33, 32, 30|
|2012-13||Wigan, Reading, QPR||36, 28, 25|
|2011-12||Bolton, Blackburn, Wolverhampton||36, 31, 25|
|2010-11||Birmingham, Blackpool, West Ham||39, 39, 33|
|2009-10||Burnley, Hull, Portsmouth||30, 30, 19|
Leeds United ran away with the EFL Championship title last season with 93 points, ten more than second-place West Brom. Brentford, Fulham, Cardiff and Swansea entered the four-team playoff with Fulham coming out on top in a 2-1 win over Brentford in the promotion playoff final.
Having just barely dodged relegation last season with 35 points and finishing 17th, Aston Villa are among the favorites to be relegated this year.
Fulham is returning to the EPL after just one season in the Championship and will be hoping for a better result this time. The 2018/19 season saw them finish 19th with just 26 points.
Archived EPL Relegation Odds: 2019/20