2022 Premier League Relegation Odds Tracker
- This year’s newly-promoted teams include Norwich, Watford and Brentford. Will any of them survive the drop?
- Norwich, Newcastle and Watford are still among the favorites to go back down
- How many points have relegated teams finished within recent seasons?
We’ve been tracking the English Premier League relegation odds for all 20 EPL teams since they became available. The graphs below are generated by averaging the odds from multiple sources and will be updated throughout the 2021/22 season.Advertising Disclosure
EPL Relegation Odds for Championship Candidates
2022 English Premier League Relegation Odds
|West Ham United||+50000|
Odds as Nov 29
More notes on major line movements:
- [11/29/21] Sitting in 11th place in the table, Crystal Palace is now seen as a longshot to be relegated, with odds of +1200, much longer than the +225 they were at earlier in the season
- [9/30/21] From +275 odds in early August, Newcastle are now second-favorites to be relegated with odds of +100 after a 0-3-3 start to the season
- [8/11/21] All three promoted sides are favored to be relegated to start the season with Norwich and Watford at -110 and Brentford at +100 odds
After the three promoted teams, it’s Crystal Palace who finished last season at just 12-8-18 (WDL) and 44 points who are expected to suffer relegation.
Recently Relegated Teams and Points
|2020-21||Fulham, West Brom, Sheffield United||28, 26, 23|
|2019-20||Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich City||34, 34, 21|
|2018-19||Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield||34, 26, 16|
|2017-18||Swansea, Stoke, West Brom||33, 33, 31|
|2016-17||Hull, Middlesbrough, Sunderland||34, 28, 24|
|2015-16||Newcastle, Norwich, Aston Villa||37, 34, 17|
|2014-15||Hull, Burnley, QPR||35, 33, 30|
|2013-14||Norwich, Fulham, Cardiff||33, 32, 30|
|2012-13||Wigan, Reading, QPR||36, 28, 25|
|2011-12||Bolton, Blackburn, Wolverhampton||36, 31, 25|
|2010-11||Birmingham, Blackpool, West Ham||39, 39, 33|
|2009-10||Burnley, Hull, Portsmouth||30, 30, 19|
Last year in the Championship it was Norwich who claimed the title with 97 points, followed by Watford with 91. Those teams earned automatic promotion. While Brentford finished with 87 points in third and needed to earn promotion through the Promotion Playoff. This will be their first time playing in the Premier League since 1947.