2022 Wooden Award Odds Tracker
- This page tracked the odds to win the 2021-22 Wooden Award as the top player in men’s college basketball
- Kentucky’s Oscar Tshiebwe wound up winning the 2022 Wooden Award
- Looking for this season’s Wooden Award odds?
The chart below displays the odds to win the 2021-22 Wooden Award as the best player in men’s college basketball at various points in the season.
2022 Wooden Award Odds
2022 Wooden Award Favorites
|Oscar Tshiebwe (Kentucky)||-215|
|Johnny Davis (Wisconsin)||+775|
|Keegan Murray (Iowa)||+875|
|Kofi Cockburn (Illinois)||+1200|
|Ochai Agbaji (Kansas)||+1200|
|Chet Holmgren (Gonzaga)||+3500|
|Jabari Smith Jr (Auburn)||+3900|
|Jaden Ivey (Purdue)||+4000|
|Bennedict Mathurin (Arizona)||+5250|
|Drew Timme (Gonzaga)||+6500|
|EJ Liddell (Ohio State)||+7500|
|JD Notae (Arkansas)||+8000|
|Collin Gillespie (Villanova)||+9000|
|Trayce Jackson-Davis (Indiana)||+10500|
|Paolo Banchero (Duke)||+11500|
|Johnny Juzang (UCLA)||+11500|
|Zach Edey (Purdue)||+20000|
|Isaiah Mobley (USC)||+25000|
|Max Abmas (Oral Roberts)||+25000|
Odds as of Feb 28, 2022.
Wooden Award Odds Movement Timeline
- Feb. 28, 2022: Kentucky’s Tshiebwe has widened his lead significantly. The UK forward is now a -215 odds-on favorite, followed by Wisconsin’s Davis at +775. Iowa’s Murray (+875) is the only other player shorter than +1200.
- Feb. 13, 2022: A monster two weeks from Tshiebwe has shortened the Kentucky forward’s odds to +118, well ahead of second favorite Cockburn at +575.
- Jan. 31, 2022: Kentucky’s walking double-double Oscar Tshiebwe has taken over as favorite at +600, narrowly ahead of Wisconsin’s Johnny Davis and Kansas’ Ochai Agbaji (both +650).
- Jan. 17, 2022: A couple sensational weeks from Johnny Davis (Wisconsin) have made him the betting favorite at +725. Former favorite Drew Timme faded to fourth (+1050) behind Kofi Cockburn (Illinois) and Ochai Agbaji (Kansas), who are both at +875.
- Jan. 3, 2022: Ohio State’s EJ Liddell has become the co-favorite alongside Gonzaga’s Drew Timme at +600. Kentucky rebounding phenom Oscar Tshiebwe has rocketed into the top ten at +1800.
- Nov. 24, 2021: Purdue’s Jaden Ivey (+1200) moved into the top four, bumping out Villanova’s Collin Gillespie. Timme (+450), Banchero (+750), and Juzang (+850) continue to occupy the top-three spots.
- Nov. 16, 2021: Gonzaga’s Drew Timme has opened as a +450 favorite, followed by Duke freshman Paolo Banchero at +750 and UCLA’s Johnny Juzang at +900.