League of Legends 2019 World Championship Odds Tracker
- View updated League of Legends 2019 World Championship odds for all contending teams
- FunPlus Phoenix beat G2 Esports in the Finals to claim the 2019 World Championship
- Looking for current League of Legends odds?
The graphs below tracked the League of Legends 2019 World Championship odds for all contending teams throughout the course of the season.
LoL 2019 World Championship Odds
- [Nov 4] IT’s G2 vs FunPlus Phoenix in the finals with G2 given the slight edge with average odds of -120 and FunPlus -105
- [Oct 28] We’ve reached the semifinals at Worlds with a close final four set. Ahead of the quarterfinals IG was +1000 and are now +275. SK Telecom T1 adjusted from odds-on favorites to +135
- [Oct 21] Heading into the quarterfinals SK Telecom T1 are now odds-on favorites at -120
- [Oct 16] Mid-way through the round-robin and there’s already plenty of line movement with odds shortening on SK Telecom T1 and G2, and odds dropping on teams like Griffin and Fnatic
- [Oct 9] Favorites SK Telecom T1 and FunPlus Phoenix have both shortened slightly the week of the tournament to +310 and +390
- [Sept 30] With the tournament just days away, SK Telecom and FunPlus Phoenix both have +400 average odds. DAMWON Gaming has seen their odds shorten from +1000 to +750
- [Sept 16] The final 24 teams are set and SK Telecom T1 remain the +450 favorites. The biggest odds movement has seen Splyce shorten from +15000 to +6600.
- [Aug 9] DAMWON Gaming now see themselves among the favorites, with 8-1 odds, shortened from 25-1 back in June
LOL World Championship Closing Odds
|Team||2019 World Championship Odds|
Odds taken Nov. 4
FunPlus Phoenix swept G2 Esports 3-0 in the finals of the 2019 World Championships to claim their first title and the second for China.