2021 Masters Odds Tracker
- View betting odds for the 2021 Masters and see how they shift throughout the PGA Tour season
- Dustin Johnson remains the favorite heading into March
- See the odds for all top contenders and notable players in the field below
The 85th edition of the Masters brings back the usual spring time allure at Augusta National, with the tournament scheduled for the second weekend of April.
We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved in the months leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s true chance of winning a green jacket.
2021 Masters Top Contenders
- [March 1] Jordan Spieth has been the biggest winner in the eyes of Masters oddsmakers the past month, as his improved play has shortened his price to an average of +1600.
- [February 8] With football season officially over, eyes shift to the PGA Tour and the run-up to the Masters in April. DJ remains the heavy favorite to repeat, while Rory McIlroy is +900 to capture his first green jacket
- [November 15] After winning his first career Masters title, Dustin Johnson has opened as the favorite to win once again in less than a year at Augusta National in April
2021 Masters Odds
Odds taken March 1st
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past Masters Champions
As the tournament returns to its normal timeframe, could one of these past champs make a run in 2021?
Past 10 Masters Winners
|2020||Dustin Johnson||United States|
|2019||Tiger Woods||United States|
|2018||Patrick Reed||United States|
|2015||Jordan Spieth||United States|
|2014||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2012||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2011||Charl Schwartzel||South Africa|
With Dustin Johnson finally breaking through in November, the focus will shift to Rory McIlroy in April, who will looking to grab his elusive first green jacket and capture the career grand slam.