2020 Masters Odds Tracker
- View betting odds for the 2020 Masters and see how they’ve evolved
- See odds for past Masters champions as well as golfers vying for their first green jacket
- See which country has produced the most Masters champions
The 84th edition of the Masters Tournament returns to Augusta National Golf Club from Thursday, April 9th to Sunday, April 12th. We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved in the months leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s true chance of winning a green jacket.
2020 Top Contenders
- [Jan 7, 2020] Brooks Koepka and Rory McIlroy are co-favorites with average odds of +900 as we enter the new year, with the tournament now three months away.
- [Apr 15, 2019] Tiger Woods has opened with the shortest odds after winning his fifth green jacket at Augusta National over the weekend. His exhilarating victory ended a 14-year drought between major championships.
Masters Odds at BetOnline
|Player||2020 Masters Odds at BetOnline|
*Odds taken January 7th
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past Masters Champions
Don’t sleep on Jordan Spieth. The Dallas native won the Masters in 2015 and has finished in the top-3 four times since 2014.
Past 10 Winners
|2019||Tiger Woods||United States|
|2018||Patrick Reed||United States|
|2015||Jordan Spieth||United States|
|2014||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2012||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2011||Charl Schwartzel||South Africa|
|2010||Phil Mickelson||United States|
No golfer has won more Masters championships than the immortal Jack Nicklaus, who collected six green jackets over a 23-year span from 1963 to 1986. Can Tiger finally catch up to him in 2020?