2021 Masters Odds Tracker
- View betting odds for the 2021 Masters and see how they shift throughout the PGA Tour season
- Hideki Matsuyama held on during a tight Sunday to become the 85th Masters champion
- See the odds for all top contenders and notable players in the field below
The 85th edition of the Masters brings back the usual spring time allure at Augusta National, with the tournament scheduled for the second weekend of April.
We’ve been tracking the odds of every golfer involved in the months leading up to the event. Each graph below has been generated by averaging the odds from multiple online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s true chance of winning a green jacket.
2021 Masters Top Contenders
- [April 11] Will Zalatoris and Xander Schauffele applied pressure throughout the day, but Hideki Matsuyama was able to hold on for a one stroke victory at -10 to become the 85th Masters champion. The first Japanese man to ever win a major championship, Matsuyama cashed tickets as long as +4500 in the win.
- [April 10] Hideki Matsuyama made a massive move during Saturday’s 3rd round, firing a bogey-free 65 – the first of the tournament by any player – to get in the clubhouse at -11 holding a four shot lead over a group of four players. He’s now the odds-on favorite at -120. Xander Schauffele also played strong golf alongside Matsuyama, shooting a four-under 68 to get to -7 and be the second favorite heading into Sunday at odds of +460. Justin Rose gritted out an even par day and remains the third betting choice, while Marc Leishman, Jordan Spieth and Will Zalatoris make up the remaining contenders.
- [April 9] A familiar name is at the top of the odds board following second round play, as Jordan Spieth is your favorite at average odds of +425 after shooting a 4-under 68 to sit currently T4. Justin Thomas also saw his odds shorten from +1400 to +525 as he currently sits T6 after firing off a 5-under 67 on Friday. Justin Rose shook off a shaky start to remain -7 and atop the leaderboard, his odds are currently at an average of +575 going into Saturday. Masters rookie Will Zalatoris saw the biggest move in the 2nd round, climbing into the final pairing after shooting a 68 and improving his odds from +3650 to +1050. Pre-tournament favorite Dustin Johnson struggled through an up and down round that led to him missing the cut, which cashed at odds of +650.
- [April 8] Justin Rose absolutely stole the show on Thursday at Augusta National, shooting a 7-under 65 to hold a four shot lead heading into the 2nd round, and his odds have made a massive jump shortening from +10000 to favorites position at odds of +390. Jordan Spieth also finished the day as one of 12 players under pay, shooting a 1-under 71 good for T-8 – his odds are now +700. Bryson DeChambeau was the biggest loser of the day, as the pre-tournament favorite (alongside Dustin Johnson), shot a 4-over 76, and has seen his odds fade all the way to +5500.
- [April 5] Are we in for a storybook week at Augusta National? Jordan Spieth won at the Valero Texas Open on Sunday, and saw his Masters odds shorten to +1125 as a result – squarely among the favorites this week. The patrons will surely be in his corner, as he goes up against a loaded field at the 2021 Masters
- [March 29] With Koepka’s participation in the Masters next week still unknown, his odds have faded to +2000. After Rory McIlroy’s rough showing at this past week’s WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play, he has seen his odds fade slightly to an average of +1400 as well
- [March 22] Although most players took the Honda Classic off this past week, there was some news as Brook Koepka revealed he had another surgery on his knee. With his Masters participation unknown, his odds slightly faded to +1200
- [March 15] Off his strong play the last few weeks, DeChambeau’s odds continue to shorten, now down to an average of +950. Lee Westwood’s two weeks in contention have also seen his odds shorten down to an average of +3100, from +8500
- [March 8] After holding on for a win at Bay Hill, Bryson DeChambeau saw his odds slightly improve, to an average of +1150 for Augusta in a month’s time
- [March 1] Jordan Spieth has been the biggest winner in the eyes of Masters oddsmakers the past month, as his improved play has shortened his price to an average of +1600.
- [February 8] With football season officially over, eyes shift to the PGA Tour and the run-up to the Masters in April. DJ remains the heavy favorite to repeat, while Rory McIlroy is +900 to capture his first green jacket
- [November 15] After winning his first career Masters title, Dustin Johnson has opened as the favorite to win once again in less than a year at Augusta National in April
2021 Masters Odds
|Si Woo Kim||+35000|
Odds as of April 10th after 3rd Round
OWGR Top Ranked Golfers
Odds for Past Masters Champions
As the tournament returns to its normal timeframe, could one of these past champs make a run in 2021?
Past 10 Masters Winners
|2020||Dustin Johnson||United States|
|2019||Tiger Woods||United States|
|2018||Patrick Reed||United States|
|2015||Jordan Spieth||United States|
|2014||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2012||Bubba Watson||United States|
|2011||Charl Schwartzel||South Africa|
With Dustin Johnson finally breaking through in November, the focus will shift to Rory McIlroy in April, who will looking to grab his elusive first green jacket and capture the career grand slam.