FanDuel Sportsbook Black Friday Promo Gets You $50 FREE For Just Signing Up
- FanDuel Sportsbook is offering the best deal on Black Friday with $50 FREE when you sign-up
- It’s as simple as that, sign-up at FanDuel and receiver $50 in site credit
- Scroll below to claim the FanDuel Sportsbook Black Friday promo code to receiver $50 in site credit upon sight up
Black Friday is meant for deal hunting – and you won’t find a better one than what the latest FanDuel sportsbook promo code is offering.
New users can receive $50 in site credit for FREE, just by making an account at the FanDuel Sportsbook.
That’s right. $50 – for free – just by signing up. Click below to get over to FD right now and claim this FanDuel Black Friday promo before it’s too late.
With NFL, CFB Bowls, NBA, NHL and College Hoops action all rolling in December, there’s no better time to sign-up at the FanDuel Sportsbook.
🦃 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗔 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 🦃
Refer a friend and earn DOUBLE the bonus during Thanksgiving week!
🏈 $100 in Sportsbook site credit
🎰 $100 in Casino site credit
Learn more: https://t.co/DW5M4LZfDq pic.twitter.com/Qgb9B59uHy
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) November 24, 2021
FanDuel Sportsbook Black Friday Promo: $50 Free
FanDuel has one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks out there right now, with plenty of ways to wager on a variety of sports. They also have the most robust player prop offerings harking back to their Daily Fantasy roots.
Full details of the FanDuel Black Friday promo are here:
- Eligible to new users only
- Available in all SBK eligible states
- FanDuel Sportsbook Black Friday promo is live from 11/26 at 3:00am EST until 11/29
- Register for FanDuel Sportsbook account and receive $50 in free site credit
- This offer replaces $1,000 Risk Free Bet for new users
How to Create an Account at FanDuel Sportsbook
Get started betting at FanDuel with a few quick and easy steps.
Registering for a new account can be done straight from the FanDuel app. You’ll be asked to create a username and password, as well as to provide the following information.
Your full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number, and the last four digits of your SSN.
Because FanDuel Sportsbook uses third-party software to electronically verify your information, new customers can avoid the sometimes lengthy process of uploading documents for proof of address and ID.
Once you’ve done that, $50 is yours. Happy Thanksgiving and cheers to a weekend of sports betting!