- Ariya Jutanugarn the heavy favorite to win LPGA money list again
- Brooke Henderson has every chance to dethrone Jutanugarn
- The best value picks to win LPGA money list
Early odds have been posted on who will finish on top of the LPGA Tour money list and not surprisingly Ariya Jutanugarn is the heavy favorite to win for the third time in the last four years.
Is there any value in betting on anyone else or will Jutanugarn steamroll her competition like she has the last three years to the tune of ten LPGA victories?
Odds to Win 2019 LPGA Tour Money List
|Golfer||Odds to Win 2019 LPGA Tour Money List at Bovada|
|Sung Hyun Park||+1000|
|Jin Young Ko||+1400|
|Sei Young Kim||+2000|
|Jeong Eun Lee||+2200|
*Follow the link in the table to see all options; odds taken 12/21
Will Anyone Stop Ariya Jutanugarn?
The simple answer to this question is no.
Ariya has dominated her contemporaries in the last three seasons and is showing absolutely no signs of slowing down – she’s even found herself in fourth spot on the ESPN 2018 most dominant athletes.
— GOLF TALK CANADA (@GolfTalkCanada) December 11, 2018
It would be a pretty major surprise if she loses her grip on top spot having amassed over $2.7 million last season, nearly $1.2 million more than her next closest pursuer.
Realistically it’s a shoo-in that she’ll finish #1, but let’s look at other options.
Brooke Henderson the biggest threat
Canadian 21-year-old Brooke Henderson has been turning heads with her stellar game for four years now, already capturing seven titles, including one major.
Simply put, Henderson is the real deal and absolutely has the chops to unseat Jutanugarn as the LPGA’s top money earner.
— Women's Golf (@WomensGolf) December 5, 2018
Her odds are an enticing +1400 and at such a young age Henderson is entering the sweet spot of when golfers tend to dominate on the LPGA Tour.
She’s been knocking on the door for the money list title the last three years so this could be the year she knocks the proverbial door down.
Henderson’s Money List Position in Last 3 Years
— Golf Canada (@GolfCanada) August 3, 2018
Last 5 LPGA Tour Money List Winners
|2017||Sung Hyun Park|
Value Picks to win 2019 LPGA Tour Money List
- Sei Young Kim (+2000): Posted seven wins in the last four seasons including setting an LPGA Tour record for low 72-hole score (257, -31), earning a dominant nine stroke victory. Finished in top four in four of five different majors in her career so it’s only a matter of time before she breaks through in the big events.
- Danielle Kang (+4000): 11th and 17th on the money list the last two years including two victories, one of which was a major. She’s opened up about having the swing yips and has overcome mental hurdles related to her game to scratch the surface of her vast potential. This could be the year she puts it all together and becomes a superstar.
Let's have fun and keep it civil.