- The Home Run Derby gets underway at 8pm ET tonight (July 12)
- PointsBet is offering an amazing promo for the Home Run Derby that cashes when any home run is it
- See how you can claim your offer at PointsBet below
Thanks to Shohei Ohtani’s league-leading 33 home runs, the excitement around the Home Run Derby is back! The Home Run Derby starts at 8pm ET tonight (July 12), and sees Ohtani take on Joey Gallo, Pete Alonso, Matt Olson, Trevor Story, Juan Soto, Salvador Perez, and Trey Mancini.
PointsBet is doing their part to add to the thrill with a no-brainer promo for the event.
The sportsbook is allowing you to bet $10 to win $100 when any player hits a home run during tonight’s Derby. Yes, I did say when “ANY” player hits a home run, which is inevitable. (This is a Home Run Derby; an event where we see who can hit the most home runs …)
There’s no analysis needed or any decision on which player is the best bet. You’re going to win your $100 at PointsBet. You’ll find the finer details below.
PointsBet Promo for Home Run Derby
- Must be a new PointsBet customer to claim the offer
- Must make a first-time deposit at PointsBet to be eligible
- You can only use this promo once
- The first bet you make is the only one that will qualify
- The player you bet on does not need to hit a home run; you win when any player hits a home run
- Max bet is $10
- The $100 will be paid out in free bets
- Free bets will be paid out within 12-24 hours
How to Claim Offer at PointsBet
Claiming this promo does not take much effort at all. Simply click the link above, then click “sign up now” when you land at PointsBet, register your account, make a first deposit of at least $10, place a bet on any player to win the MLB Home Run Derby tonight, and then sit back and wait for your bankroll to grow to $100.
Best Way to Use PointsBet Promo
The bet you do make will also be graded. Whether it wins or loses will not affect your promo. But you probably want to win that bet as well. Check out our MLB Home Run Derby odds and picks for some assistance in which player you should back tonight.
Shohei Ohtani enters as the favorite at +220 odds at PointsBet. Joey Gallo, who enters with 11 home runs in his last 12 games, has the second-best odds to win at +320. The reigning champion Pete Alonso has the next best odds at +500.