2018 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds Tracker
- Saquon Barkley was named 2018 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year
- See how the Offensive Rookie of the Year odds fluctuate throughout the 2018 NFL season
- Looking for current OROY odds?
The 2018 NFL Draft was one of the most highly-anticipated drafts in recent memory, and it certainly lived up to the hype.
See how Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley’s (along with all other contenders) odds to win the 2018 Offensive Rookie of the Year fluctuated at our most trusted betting sites all season.
Top NFL OROY Contenders
*During the NFL regular season, most online sports betting sites didn’t open their NFL OROY odds until Wednesday morning, and they close again when the Thursday night game kicks off. So your window to make wagers was rather tight.
The first and second overall picks, Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley, were really the only two players legitimately in the running for this award for the vast majority of the season.
Phillip Lindsay and Calvin Ridley each saw some short odds at some point during the season, but it only lasted for about one week each.
Odds to Win 2018 NFL OROY
|Player||Pos||Team||Closing Odds to win 2018 NFL OROY|
*Odds taken January 21, 2019
- (02/02/19) Saquon Barkley has been named 2018 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year
- (01/21/19) Money continues coming in on Barkley, making him the heavy favorite again
- (01/07/19) Barkley and Mayfield have flip-flopped again, in spite of neither playing Wild Card Weekend
- (12/26/18) Mayfield has overtaken Barkley as the OROY favorite entering Week 17
- (12/19/18) A win in Denver over the Broncos in Week 15 has lifted Mayfield’s odds; but he still trails Barkley by a wide margin
- (12/12/18) Saquon Barkley appears to have the award wrapped up as a heavy -850 favorite
- (11/07/18) How much have rookie QBs struggled this season? Enough that an offensive lineman is now receiving odds to win OROY …
- (10/31/18) With the rookie QBs struggling, Saquon Barkley has established himself as the clear cut favorite for OROY with -258 average odds
- (8/22/18) Sam Darnold’s average odds to win 2018 OROY go from +1500 to +593 after two strong preseason games to start his NFL career
Top Contenders at Each Position
Saquon Barkley winning the award in 2018 marked the first time RBs have won OROY in consecutive years since 2001-2002.
Also, the last two times we have seen five QBs selected in the first round of the Draft, an RB has gone on to win Offensive Rookie of the Year – Edgerrin James won it in 1999 when Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Akili Smith, Daunte Culpepper, and Cade McNown were all selected in the first round.
Top Contenders by Draft Round
Barkley was the 37th OROY award winner (out of 52) who was drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft.