2020 Norris Trophy Odds Tracker
- We tracked all the odds for the top contenders to win the 2020 NHL Norris Trophy
- Roman Josi won the 2020 Norris Trophy
- Looking for current Norris Trophy odds?
We tracked the odds on the top Norris Candidates available at sportsbooks throughout the course of the 2019-20 NHL season.
Odds for 2020 Norris Trophy Favorites
- Sept. 21: Roman Josi has won the 2020 Norris Trophy, capturing his first-ever.
- Mar. 2: Carlson keeps dominating this race. He’s still 13 points ahead of Josi in defensemen scoring.
- Feb. 3: Carlson maintains an 11-point lead in defenseman scoring and a huge advantage in the Norris odds (-450).
- Jan. 3: John Carlson continues to lead all defensemen in points with 50, nine more than Roman Josi. He’s also still a prohibitively short Norris favorite.
- Dec. 9: Even though there’s more than half a season to play, Carlson is now -500 (83.33% probability).
- Nov. 4: Washington’s John Carlson is the new favorite at +330. His 23 points are seven more than any other d-man.
- Oct. 11: Morgan Rielly and Seth Jones have shot up to +1100, while Erik Karlsson fell from +600 to +900 during SJS’ slow start.
- Oct. 1: CBJ stalwart Seth Jones took the biggest leap upwards in the odds, going from +2000 to +1600.
- Sep. 23: Nashville’s Roman Josi (+2500 to +1800) has seen his odds improve the most since lines were first posted.
- Sep. 16: In a rare occurrence, the two early favorites for the 2020 Norris reside on the same team: San Jose’s Brent Burns (+450) and Erik Karlsson (+600).
2020 Norris Trophy Odds
|John Carlson (Capitals)||-600|
|Roman Josi (Predators)||+500|
|Victor Hedman (Lightning)||+600|
|Alex Pietrangelo (Blues)||+2000|
Roman Josi scored 16 goals and tallied 45 assists on his way to capturing his first-ever Norris Trophy. Although he finished second in voting, John Carlson logged 75 points with 15 goals and 60 assists.