2020 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- At -350 odds Mercedes are heavy odds-on favorites for the championship
- See the winners of every 2020 F1 Grand Prix
We’ve been tracking the championship odds for all constructors since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
- [June 25] With the return of racing imminent, Mercedes remains the heavy favorite to take home the Constructors’ Championship buoyed by Lewis Hamilton
- [Jan 23] Mercedes has opened as the odds-on favorite heading into the 2020 season, at an average of -263
2020 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds
Odds taken June 25th
Past 10 Constructors’ Championship Winners
Mercedes has its sights set on a seventh straight championship in 2020. Ferrari is the only other constructor to win as many consecutive titles, enjoying an uninterrupted six-year reign from 1999-2004.
Constructors with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2020 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 5||TBD|
|Styrian Grand Prix||July 12||TBD|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 19||TBD|
|British Grand Prix||August 2||TBD|
|70 Anniversary Grand Prix||August 9||TBD|
|Spanish Grand Prix||August 16||TBD|
|Belgian Gran Prix||August 30||TBD|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 6||TBD|
Constructors’ Championships By Country
Italian constructors have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors have combined to win 33 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.
Archived Odds: 2019