2021 Formula 1 Constructors Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Constructors Championship odds for all top competitors
- Mercedes is the odds-on favorite to win the 2021 F1 Constructors Championship
- See the winners of every 2021 F1 Grand Prix
We’ve been tracking the 2021 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all constructors since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Constructors Championship Contenders
- [May 10]: Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes had another dominating week at the Spanish Grand Prix. Hamilton emerge victorious, while Bottas finished third place. Their average odds have shortened from -260 to -610. Red Bull’s average odds have narrowly increased to +363.
- [May 3]: Mercedes came out on top at the Portuguese Grand Prix. Hamilton won the race, while Bottas claimed a podium finish in third place. Mercedes’ average odds to win the Constructors Championship have shortened from -200 to -260.
- [Apr 19]: Red Bull came away with the most points at the Italian Grand Prix. Red Bull’s Max Verstappen finished P1, while Sergio Perez finished P11. Red Bull’s average odds have shortened from +203 to +148. McLaren had a solid finish as well with Norris finishing P3 and Ricciardo finishing P6.
- [Mar 29]: Mercedes dominated the Bahrain Grand Prix and gained some serious points on Red Bull as Lewis Hamilton finished P1 and Valterri Bottas finished P3. Red Bull’s Max Verstappen finished P2, while Sergio Perez finished P5. Mercedes’ average odds to win the Constructors Championship has lengthened to -288.
- [Mar 24]: A few days before the first race of the 2021 F1 season, Red Bull has narrowed the gap with Mercedes. Red Bull’s average odds have shrunk to +215. Not to mention, McLaren has made a move in the odds shortening from +8167 to +3200.
- [Mar 1]: Little odds movement to note as we inch closer to the 2021 F1 season starting March 28th with the Bahrain Grand Prix. Red Bull’s average odds stay around +340, while Mercedes becomes an even bigger favorite at -500.
- [Jan 18]: Mercedes is still the odds-on favorite, but Alpine Racing has seen their average odds jump from +6600 to +8000
- [Dec 15]: Mercedes has opened as a huge favorite with average odds of -475. Red Bull sits behind Mercedes in the opening odds at +340
2021 Formula 1 Constructors Championship Odds
|Constructor||Odds at DraftKings|
Odds as of May 10th
|Bonus: Up to $1,050 Free!||Learn More|
|Bonus: $1,000 Risk-Free Bet||Learn More|
|Bonus: $600 Risk-Free Bet||Learn More|
Past 10 Constructors Championship Winners
Mercedes has won their seventh straight championship in 2020. Ferrari is the only other constructor to win anywhere close to Mercedes’ consecutive titles, enjoying an uninterrupted six-year reign from 1999-2004.
Constructors with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2021 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 28th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Italian Grand Prix||April 18th, 2021||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Portugal Grand Prix||May 2nd, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 9th, 2021||Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 23rd, 2021||N/A|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 6th, 2021||N/A|
|Turkish Grand Prix||June 13th, 2021||N/A|
|France Grand Prix||June 27th, 2021||N/A|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 4th, 2021||N/A|
|British Grand Prix||July 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||August 1st, 2021||N/A|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 29th, 2021||N/A|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 12th, 2021||N/A|
|Russian Grand Prix||September 26th, 2021||N/A|
|Singapore Grand Prix||October 3rd, 2021||N/A|
|Japanese Grand Prix||October 10th, 2021||N/A|
|United States Grand Prix||October 24th, 2021||N/A|
|Mexican Grand Prix||October 31st, 2021||N/A|
|Brazilian Grand Prix||November 7th, 2021||N/A|
|Australian Grand Prix||November 21st, 2021||N/A|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||December 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||December 12th, 2021||N/A|
Formula 1 Constructors Championships By Country
Italian constructors have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors have combined to win 34 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.