2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track 2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- Red Bull Racing has clinched the Formula 1 Constructors Championship for 2023
- See the winners of every 2023 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ll be tracking the 2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all constructors as they become available and will chart them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Contenders
- [Sep 25] Max Verstappen’s win at the Japanese Grand Prix has clinched the 2023 F1 Constructors’ Championship for Red Bull Racing.
- [Sep 18] For the first time all season, a non-Red Bull driver has captured a checkered flag. Though Carlos Sainz Jr’s victory is only preempting Red Bull’s eventual capture of the Constructors’ Championship, it did move Ferrari to +260 in the “Without Red Bull” Constructors Futures odds.
- [Jul 4] Two more podium finishes at the Austrian Grand Prix and a near two hundred-point lead over Mercedes has all but given Red Bull the Constructors Championship in 2023, even with half the season remaining.
- [Jun 19] After another dominating performance at the Canadian GP, most sportsbooks are now only offering Constructors’ Championship odds “without” Red Bull – if they’re offering Constructors’ odds at all.
- [Jun 5] Red Bull’s dominance of the 2023 season continued in Spain with another win this past weekend. Their Constructors’ Championship odds are now as short as -20000.
- [May 29] Mercedes saw its average championship odds shorten from +4500 to +2900 following the fourth and fifth-place finishes of Lewis Hamilton and George Russell in Monaco.
- [May 1] For the third time this season, Verstappen & Perez have finished 1-2 at the Azerbaijan GP, further extending Red Bull’s lead in the Constructors’ Championship.
- [Apr 3] Red Bull may be 3-for-3 in Constructors’ wins, but Aston Martin continues to impress. Odds for the British manufacturer now sit at +2500 after opening at +20000.
- [Mar 20] Verstappen & Perez again took the top two spots on the podium, greatly shortening Red Bull’s Constructors’ Championship odds to -2500.
- [Mar 6] After Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez finished 1-2 at the Bahrain GP, Red Bull’s Constructors’ Championship odds shortened from -110 to -450.
- [Jan 24] No change in odds for any of the builders as we’re now just under six weeks away from the first race of the season.
- [Dec 5] Red Bull Racing opens as favorites to repeat as Constructors’ Champions in 2023, with odds sitting -110. Mercedes and Ferrari are not behind, with odds at +120 and +550, respectively.
2022 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds
Odds last recorded on June 19th.
Past 10 Constructors’ Championship Winners
|2022||Red Bull Racing-RBPT|
In 2022, Red Bull Racing won its first constructors’ championship since 2013 and fifth overall. This was the first win, however, using their RBPT engine.
Constructors’ with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2023 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 5th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 19th, 2023||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|Australian Grand Prix||April 2nd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||April 30th, 2023||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|Miami Grand Prix||May 7th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||May 21st, 2023||Cancelled|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 28th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||June 4th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 18th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 2nd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|British Grand Prix||July 9th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 23rd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Belgian Grand Prix||July 30th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Dutch Grand Prix||August 27th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 3rd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Singapore Grand Prix||September 17th, 2023||Carlos Sainz Jr (Ferrari)|
|Japanese Grand Prix||September 24th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Qatar Grand Prix||October 8th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|United States Grand Prix||October 22nd, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Mexico City Grand Prix||October 29th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Sao Paulo Grand Prix||November 5th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Las Vegas Grand Prix||November 18th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 26th, 2023||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
Formula 1 Constructors’ Championships By Country
Italian constructors’ have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors’ have combined to win 34 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.