2022 Formula 1 Constructors Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Constructors Championship odds for all top competitors
- Ferrari is the new favorite to win the 2022 F1 Constructors Championship
- See the winners of every 2022 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ll be tracking the 2022 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all constructors as they become available and will chart them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Constructors Championship Contenders
2022 Formula 1 Constructors Championship Odds
Odds as of August 8th at DraftKings
- [Sep 19] Books are no presently offering F1 Constructors’ Championship Futures now that Red Bull Racing has been the winning constructor for five-straight races and now boasts a 139-point lead in the Constructors’ standings with six races to go.
- [Jul 11]: After picking up back-to-back wins at the British and Austrian GPs, Ferrari’s Constructor odds have shortened from +450 to +275.
- [Jun 13]: With both drivers forced to retire at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Ferrari’s Constructors Championship odds have dropped considerably, moving to +285.
- [May 9]: Verstappen’s third win of the season, this time at the Miami GP, has given Red Bull a slight edge in odds over Ferrari for the Constructors’ Championship.
- [Apr 25]: Following Max Verstappen’s win at the Emilia Romagna GP, Red Bull Racing are now level on odds with Ferrari, who saw one of its drivers fail to finish over the weekend for a second consecutive race.
- [Apr 11]: Following Leclerc’s win in Australian, Ferrari’s odds to win the Constructors Championship have grown, from -125 to -175.
- [Mar 28]: Though it was Max Verstappen and Red Bull who claimed victory at the Saudi Arabian GP, it’s Ferrari whose odds continue to improve. The Italian team is now getting odds as short as -125.
- [Mar 23]: For the first time in a while we have a favorite in the Constructors Championship not named Red Bull or Mercedes. With Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Jr. finishing P1 and P2 at the Bahrain Grand Prix, they have emerged as the new favorite.
- [Mar 15]: Mercedes opens the 2022 racing season as favorite to capture their ninth-straight Constructors Championship. Red Bull and Ferrari sit right behind the champs, both with odds at +285.
Past 10 Constructors Championship Winners
Mercedes has won their eighth straight championship in 2021. Ferrari is the only other constructor to win anywhere close to Mercedes’ consecutive titles, enjoying an uninterrupted six-year reign from 1999-2004.
Constructors with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2022 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 20th, 2022||Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 27th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Australian Grand Prix||April 10th, 2022||Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)|
|Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||April 24th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Miami Grand Prix||May 8th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 22nd, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 29th, 2022||Sergio Perez (Red Bull)|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 12th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 19th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|British Grand Prix||July 3rd, 2022||Carlos Sainz (Ferrari)|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 10th, 2022||Charles Leclerc (Ferrari)|
|French Grand Prix||July 24th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 31st, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 28th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 4th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 11th, 2022||Max Verstappen (Red Bull)|
|Singapore Grand Prix||October 2nd, 2022||–|
|Japanese Grand Prix||October 9th, 2022||–|
|United States Grand Prix||October 23rd, 2022||–|
|Mexico City Grand Prix||October 30th, 2022||–|
|Sao Paulo Grand Prix||November 13th, 2022||–|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 20th, 2022||–|
Formula 1 Constructors Championships By Country
Italian constructors have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors have combined to win 34 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.