2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track 2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- Red Bull Racing is the favorite to capture its second-consecutive Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship
- See the winners of every 2023 Formula 1 Grand Prix, along with notable odds movement all season long
We’ll be tracking the 2023 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all constructors as they become available and will chart them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Contenders
2022 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds
Odds as of January 24th at DraftKings
- [Jan 24] No change in odds for any of the builders as we’re now just under six weeks away from the first race of the season.
- [Dec 5] Red Bull Racing opens as favorites to repeat as Constructors’ Champions in 2023, with odds sitting -110. Mercedes and Ferrari are not behind, with odds at +120 and +550, respectively.
Past 10 Constructors’ Championship Winners
|2022||Red Bull Racing-RBPT|
In 2022, Red Bull Racing won its first constructors’ championship since 2013 and fifth overall. This was the first win, however, using their RBPT engine.
Constructors’ with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2023 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 5th, 2023||–|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 19th, 2023||–|
|Australian Grand Prix||April 2nd, 2023||–|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||April 30th, 2023||–|
|Miami Grand Prix||May 7th, 2023||–|
|Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||May 21st, 2023||–|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 28th, 2023||–|
|Spanish Grand Prix||June 4th, 2023||–|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 18th, 2023||–|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 2nd, 2023||–|
|British Grand Prix||July 9th, 2023||–|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||July 23rd, 2023||–|
|Belgian Grand Prix||July 30th, 2023||–|
|Dutch Grand Prix||August 27th, 2023||–|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 3rd, 2023||–|
|Singapore Grand Prix||September 17th, 2023||–|
|Japanese Grand Prix||September 24th, 2023||–|
|Qatar Grand Prix||October 8th, 2023||–|
|United States Grand Prix||October 22nd, 2023||–|
|Mexico City Grand Prix||October 29th, 2023||–|
|Sao Paulo Grand Prix||November 5th, 2023||–|
|Las Vegas Grand Prix||November 18th, 2023||–|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 26th, 2023||–|
Formula 1 Constructors’ Championships By Country
Italian constructors’ have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors’ have combined to win 34 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.