2021 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds Tracker
- Track Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all top competitors
- Mercedes has opened as the odds-on favorite to win the 2021 F1 Constructors’ Championship
- See the winners of every 2021 F1 Grand Prix
We’ve been tracking the 2021 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship odds for all constructors since they became available and have charted them on this page. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average from a selection of trusted sportsbooks.
Top Formula 1 Constructor’s Championship Contenders
2021 Formula 1 Constructors’ Championship Odds
Odds as of Mar.1st
- [Mar 1] Little odds movement to note as we inch closer to the 2021 F1 season starting March 28th with the Bahrain Grand Prix. Red Bull’s average odds stay around +340, while Mercedes becomes an even bigger favorite at -500.
- [Jan 18] Mercedes is still the odds-on favorite, but Alpine Racing has seen their average odds jump from +6600 to +8000
- [Dec 15] Mercedes has opened as a huge favorite with average odds of -475. Red Bull sits behind Mercedes in the opening odds at +340
Past 10 Constructors’ Championship Winners
Mercedes has won their seventh straight championship in 2020. Ferrari is the only other constructor to win anywhere close to Mercedes’ consecutive titles, enjoying an uninterrupted six-year reign from 1999-2004.
Constructors with the Most Championships
When it comes to Constructors’ Championships, everyone is still looking up at Ferrari. The Italians were nearly unbeatable at the turn of the century, winning seven titles from 2000-08.
2021 Formula 1 Schedule and Results
|Bahrain Grand Prix||March 28th, 2021||N/A|
|Italian Grand Prix||April 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Spanish Grand Prix||May 9th, 2021||N/A|
|Monaco Grand Prix||May 23rd, 2021||N/A|
|Azerbaijan Grand Prix||June 6th, 2021||N/A|
|Canadian Grand Prix||June 13th, 2021||N/A|
|France Grand Prix||June 27th, 2021||N/A|
|Austrian Grand Prix||July 4th, 2021||N/A|
|British Grand Prix||July 18th, 2021||N/A|
|Hungarian Grand Prix||August 1st, 2021||N/A|
|Belgian Grand Prix||August 29th, 2021||N/A|
|Dutch Grand Prix||September 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Italian Grand Prix||September 12th, 2021||N/A|
|Russian Grand Prix||September 26th, 2021||N/A|
|Singapore Grand Prix||October 3rd, 2021||N/A|
|Japanese Grand Prix||October 10th, 2021||N/A|
|United States Grand Prix||October 24th, 2021||N/A|
|Mexican Grand Prix||October 31st, 2021||N/A|
|Brazilian Grand Prix||November 7th, 2021||N/A|
|Australian Grand Prix||November 21st, 2021||N/A|
|Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||December 5th, 2021||N/A|
|Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||December 12th, 2021||N/A|
Formula 1 Constructors’ Championships By Country
Italian constructors have some work to do before catching up to the United Kingdom. 10 different British constructors have combined to win 34 championships since 1958. That’s twice as many as any other country.