2019 UEFA Champions League Odds Tracker
- Track the odds movement for every major football club in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League
- See how each team’s odds fluctuate throughout the season
- See which team has won the most Champions League titles in the past
The UEFA Champions League is back and better than ever! This year marks the 64th season of Europe’s premier club football tournament and we’re tracking the movement of every single team, including some very intriguing longshots. The graphs below are generated by calculating the average odds from several of our most trusted sportsbooks.
2019 UEFA Champions League Odds
- [May 30] A day before the final and Liverpool are sitting at an average of -210 odds to win the 2019 UCL Final
- [May 9] From both looking down and out after Leg 1, to a couple incredible comebacks, Liverpool and Tottenham will make up an all-English Champions League final.
- [May 2] A 3-0 win by Barcelona in leg 1 of the semifinals has seen Barca take a commanding lead in the odds at -230
- [April 18] After two quarterfinals upsets, odds on Tottenham and Ajax have shortened from an average of +1600 to +400 and +2900 to +425 respectively.
- [April 11] Barcelona’s average odds now see them as favorites for the competition at +250 after defeating Man U in leg 1 of the quarterfinals, coupled with a City loss to Tottenham
- [April 5] Man City have been favored to win the tournament for months and currently own average odds +225, just slightly longer than the +220 from the month before
- [March 14] Juventus remain alive in the tournament and their odds move from +1200, to among the favorites at +390. Ajax also sees odds shorten from +17000 to +2200
- [February 21] Another big line movement for Spurs, as their odds shorten to +1500
- [December 17] After reaching as high as an average of +8900 the month before, Tottenham reverses their fortunes and now own odds of +2500
- [October 4] Odds for English sides Manchester United and Tottenham drift to +3600 and +8000
- [September 24] Liverpool enter the conversation as one of the favorites with average odds now at +730
- [August 30] Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund have seen their odds lengthen to +2200 and +5900 respectively
- [July 16] Barcelona and Manchester City opened with the shortest average odds at +600
2019 UEFA Champions League Odds at Bovada
|Team||2019 UEFA Champions League Odds at Bovada|
*Closing odds from May 30, 2019
Already one of the favorites to win the trophy, Manchester City are now alone with the shortest odds to win at an average of +500, slightly shorter than the +600 they had last month. Their good start in Premier League has done nothing to dissuade bettors from backing the Cityzens.
Defending champions Real Madrid have seen their odds drop slightly to +750. They are still adjusting to the post-Ronaldo era, but should have a relatively easy go of it in the Group Stage with Roma their only big competition in Group G.
Ronaldo’s new team, Juventus have seen their average odds shorten from +700 in July, to +650 today. They’re off to a good start in Serie A and are favorites to win Group H.
Past UEFA Champions League Winners
La Liga’s Real Madrid has won the past three and four of the past five Champions League tournaments.
With Barcelona winning in 2014-15, a Spanish club has now won the past five tournaments.
The top 18 favored teams to win the 2018 UEFA Champions League reside from one of these five leagues: English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A or French Ligue 1.
The last time a team outside of one of the major European leagues won the Champions League was when Portuguese side Porto won in 2003-04.
Drawn alongside Atletico Madrid, Monaco and Club Brugge in Group A, oddsmakers aren’t liking Borussia Dortmund’s chances of winning the tournament. They’re now trading at an average of +7100.
Teams with the Most UEFA Champions League Titles
The last time a non-La Liga team won was in 2012-13 when Bayern Munich won from the Bundesliga.
Chelsea is the last English team to win back in 2011-12.