2021 US Open Odds Tracker
- View updated odds for the 2021 US Open scheduled to take place from June 17th-20th from Torrey Pines Golf Club in San Diego, CA
- Louis Oosthuizen will try to hold off Rory McIlroy and Bryson DeChambeau on Sunday to win his 2nd major championship
- Looking for current US Open odds?
The graphs below have been generated by averaging the odds from a number of top online sportsbooks to give you a better sense of each golfer’s chances of winning the 2021 US Open at memorable Torrey Pines golf club in San Diego. Bookmark this page and visit it regularly to see how the odds for the world’s top golfers ebb and flow.
2021 US Open Odds
- [June 20] Despite going off in what will be the final pairing tomorrow, Mackenzie Hughes and Russell Henley aren’t the betting favorites. Louis Oosthuizen enters the second consecutive major in the final group – will he be able to close tomorrow? McIlroy and DeChambeau are at odds of +525
- [June 19] Rahm, Schauffele and Oosthuizen remain betting favorites, but big movers were the notables on Friday afternoon. 48-year-old Richard Bland, the British native who won his first ever professional event in Europe just a month ago is the overnight leader at 5-under, and his odds have shortened to +2500 from as long as 150-1 on Wednesday. Matthew Wolff has also jumped into the top five contenders, in his return to form after two months away from competitive golf, at odds of +1000.
- [June 18] With both Round 1 play concluding and the 2nd round beginning on Friday morning, the odds board is filled with big names at the top. Jon Rahm sits two shots back of the lead at -2, and he’s the current betting favorite at +500. Brooks Koepka is sitting on the same score at +700 odds, while Louis Oosthuizen is tied for the lead at 4-under, with odds of +700. The other co-leader is Russell Henley, who’s out at odds of +2800.
- [June 14] As tournament week is upon us, the top off the board has seen some movement. Rory McIlroy and Brooks Koepka saw their odds slightly fade, Xander Schauffele has moved above them, and Jon Rahm has remained the favorite despite just exiting isolation from his COVID-19 positive test
- [June 7] In what was truly a bizarre scene after Jon Rahm’s historic day on Saturday at the Memorial, he was informed of his test returning a positive COVID result and forced to withdraw with a six shot lead. With his quarantine theoretically ending just two days before US Open play at Torrey Pines, Rahm will be a tough bet despite his odds shortening to favorite’s position this week at +800. Patrick Cantlay also saw his odds slightly shorten after emerging victorious at Muirfield Village over Collin Morikawa in a playoff
- [May 31st] Despite his feud with Bryson gaining traction from their viral video this week, Brooks Koepka saw his average odds slightly fade to +1300
- [May 28th] While odds have been shifting through the first months of Major season, Jon Rahm is the favorite on average at +1050 just under a month out from the US Open. There’s a thick bunch behind him at odds of +1200, including defending champion Bryson DeChambeau
2021 US Open Odds
Odds as of June 20th
Odds for Past US Open Winners
Past 10 Winners
Bryson DeChambeau was able to bomb and gouge his way to a win last year at a fan-less Winged Foot in September. Will he be able to repeat in front of big galleries this year in California?
Torrey Pines US Open Past Winners
Torrey Pines first US Open is one for the history books, when Tiger Woods defeated Rocco Mediate in an 18-hole Monday playoff on a broken leg in 2008.